Article I Found That Made Me Feel Better...

Cayleefan

Reaction score
Please read at...

http://.com/2008/12/21/caylee-antho...lly-she-was-saved-by-her-father-at-christmas/

Happy New Year everyone.

I think some people let their imaginations run away from them.

Snip:

"Two year old Caylee Anthony only asked for love and in returned loved those around her unconditionally. Caylee deserved the respect on those that loved her to care more about finding her than for people to care more about protecting and defending in indefensible crime of murdering a child. Since when do grandparents not care more about their grandchildren than their own children? There is a rule of life that a parent is never supposed to bury their child. That rule is multiplied by infinity when it comes to a grandparent burying their grandchild. Where were those that were supposed to protect and bring Caylee home at all cost to themselves or their reputations? Unfortunately Caylee Marie Anthony was failed by those who were supposed to love her the most. As millions of caring citizens looked on in horror and outrage, one morning a black plastic bag was found less than 1/2 mile away from her grandparents home which would be later positively identified as little Caylee Anthony."

How heartbreaking.

didn't the idea that the father was dead come from the anthony family?

and the author believes it?

nice thought but I'm betting the father is alive and well, possibly unknown to CA and the fam, however.

but not dead.

nice thought but I'm betting the father is alive and well, possibly unknown to CA and the fam, however.

but not dead.

Ummmm, her Heavenly Father, Our Lord?? :)

but not dead.

I totally agree.

but not dead.
the author is talking about GOD lol

The A's say that the father is dead but IF I were a male that slpet with KC during that time period I would be scratching my head right now.

The A's say that the father is dead but IF I were a male that slpet with KC during that time period I would be scratching my head right now.
Hmmm...... well, I have to say that if I were a male that had slept with her and the only thing that needed scratching were my head, then I guess I'd be thankful!

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back