1004 users online (125 members and 879 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 129
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    530

    Issues w/ Jane Valez - 12/29/08 AND 12/30/08

    Lees lawyer on now
    Last edited by Patty G; 12-30-2008 at 08:13 PM. Reason: added 12/30
    ~Wake Me Up When This Nightmare is Over~

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,742
    So did I understand correct if a supenoa is not issed to the family then that mean charges could be on the horizon.
    JMHO
    Kimmer



    "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    530

    re: Kimmer

    yes you understood correctly- charges could be on the horizon for Lee
    They are talking about the P.I. taping the area now
    ~Wake Me Up When This Nightmare is Over~

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,137
    I can't see the TV right now.........please fill me in!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,848
    Kimmer, that was my understanding. LA has not received a supenoa yet, which gives his att. pause and concern.

    IMO

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    So did I understand correct if a supenoa is not issed to the family then that mean charges could be on the horizon.
    Yes, that's the way it seems. I believe that KC's parents have not received subpoenas either.

    On another note, I am shocked at Lee's attorney's statements. I don't think I've ever heard of an attorney coming forward to discuss "possible" charges quite like this. Weird. In fact, it makes his client look guilty before he's even been charged.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,588
    Thanks Charo - I was going to start a JVM thread but wasn't sure if they were still on reruns for the holiday. Quite interesting info tonight though. I've had a feeling all along that LA has some sort of major involvement ~ hence him not being in the spotlight lately....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    709
    Also, why is the PI's videtape of any relevance whatsoever? Animals could have moved the remains to the location where they were found, which would explain why they were scattered. I think it's a non-issue. What I find to be an issue is why the private detective would videotape that area in the first place. Now, that seems suspicious.

    Good show so far. I wasn't expecting any new info at all.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,137
    Anthonys_small.jpg
    a picture is worth a thousand words...............

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    2,098
    Quote Originally Posted by distracted View Post
    Yes, that's the way it seems. I believe that KC's parents have not received subpoenas either.

    On another note, I am shocked at Lee's attorney's statements. I don't think I've ever heard of an attorney coming forward to discuss "possible" charges quite like this. Weird. In fact, it makes his client look guilty before he's even been charged.
    I am confused... What would the subpeonas be for and why by not getting them could this mean charges were coming instead? (hope my question makes sense)


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    530
    I heard no reruns until New Years day so we're good to go until thursday
    ~Wake Me Up When This Nightmare is Over~

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,910
    wow...death grip on Lee's thigh

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,137
    Quote Originally Posted by distracted View Post
    Also, why is the PI's videtape of any relevance whatsoever? Animals could have moved the remains to the location where they were found, which would explain why they were scattered. I think it's a non-issue. What I find to be an issue is why the private detective would videotape that area in the first place. Now, that seems suspicious.

    Good show so far. I wasn't expecting any new info at all.
    ahhhh, someone listened to the 'clues' kc gave LA in jail house video........familiar places, close to home, where we hung out ..............IMO
    then PI or JB said go video...........

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    1,742
    His attoney basically said that LA did some things during the scope of his own investigation that the SA office could consider obstruction of justice and hindering an investigation...huuummm..wonder what that could have been makes me think that the SA office must have been watching the whole family during the whole time they were carry on there own investigation.
    JMHO
    Kimmer



    "A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Carolina
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by charo View Post
    I heard no reruns until New Years day so we're good to go until thursday
    Cool. I was getting bored without any Anthony case updates.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2011.05.11 Issues With Jane Valez-Mitchell
    By BetteDavisEyes in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 07:24 AM
  2. Issues With Jane Valez Mitchell 1/20/09
    By charo in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 11:39 PM
  3. Issues, with Jane Valez Mitchell, Thursday 12/18/08
    By FloridaKatz in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 12:51 AM
  4. Issues with Jane Valez Mitchell, Wednesday, 12/17/08
    By FloridaKatz in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 12:47 AM
  5. ISSUES, with Jane Valez Mitchell, 12/15/08
    By FloridaKatz in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 11:34 PM