Former Member
Reaction score
Doors Open at Showtime !

CNN Headline News Channel

8pm Eastern
7pm Central
6pm Mountain
5pm West Coast

Hi everybody! :seeya: Jean Casares is filling in for Nancy tonight, talking about possible charges against Lee and focusing in on computer searches.

Howdy,
Charges for Lee? maybe

Hey Panthera - Happy Holidays ! Possible obstruction charges against LA ? Couldn't ask for a better Christmas present :)

Mark Williams talking about comments from LA's lawyer and lawyer saying LA has been cooperating, gave DNA. Not true had to get a warrant for DNA.

Hey Panthera - Happy Holidays ! Possible obstruction charges against LA ? Couldn't ask for a better Christmas present :)
Hi friend! No charges yet though. :( Oh now for Susan Moss' comments!!

LA attorney reading tea leaves getting the feeling that charges will be coming down against LA.

The beginning of the end of that family and the beginning of justice for Caylee (my words)

Surprise!!!

LA may possibly be charged!

DUH!!!!

Tampering w/ Evidence - Obstruction of Justice

BOMBSHELL!

According to attorney, LA was conducting his own investigation, not obstructing justice. :rolleyes: <---MOO

GA & CA Voluntarily gave fingerprints. LA would not until he had a subpoena. Says he's trying to protect his rights. Yea, right.

LP says he saw the vidio of the PI (Dominic) filming in the area Caylee was found, back in mid November.

LP....Is suggesting that Lee passed messages to the Meter Reader telling him where the body was

He just implicated the Meter Reader as being involved in this

I am watching, they mentioned body had not been where found longer than a month....LA moved the body (<---my assumption from what was said)

Even panel's defense attorney can't make sense of LA's attorney coming out publicly about this - IMO, He may be trying to rally public sympathy for LA. Who knows, maybe enough LA supporter's means $$ (donations) toward his pending defense, just saying...

LP said that there is a "Daisy Chain" between KC, Lee & the Meter Reader.

I hope the Meter Reader sues is A$$ off

LA did his own investigation, did he find CAYLEE 1st and never told? moved her back months ago? deleting computer stuff? interesting what his lawyer is saying........imo

I agree with LP on this. There is a daisy chain involving Lee, KC and this meter reader. What was his last comment about why he thinks this way? This is one of the most likely things LP has ever stated. Something is fishy about Lee and the meter reader.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back