747 users online (175 members and 572 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

"Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry"

I haven't seen this discussed anywhere and don't know where to put it.
    In the first jailhouse visit CA tells KC "We forgive anything that you've said".
    KC holds the phone away from her ear, looks at it as if in shock and states "Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry". I think this comment raised a big red flag with LE. I haven't seen any discussion as to what this may have been about, does anyone have any idea?

I've not seen any discussion about this. And yes! I remember it too. Good catch imo. I'll have to view that again, tho you described it so well I remembered it right away.

"IMO" I found that comment odd as well. I thought from the beginning, not that the grandparents had anything to do with what happen to Caylee, but had a strong feeling that maybe Cindy and Lee were helping Casey cover something up. They may of told her what would happen to her if LE found out the truth about what happen and helped in the cover up to make sure they didn't lose Casey as well.
    "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not turn from it.
    Proverbs 22:6

Ok, I missed that, can you link?

Quote Originally Posted by ks1 View Post
    In the first jailhouse visit CA tells KC "We forgive anything that you've said".
    KC holds the phone away from her ear, looks at it as if in shock and states "Oh, I haven't said anything, don't worry". I think this comment raised a big red flag with LE. I haven't seen any discussion as to what this may have been about, does anyone have any idea?
    Have you got a link to that conversation ?

Quote Originally Posted by JaneInOz View Post
    Have you got a link to that conversation ?
    It's the video of the first jailhouse visit between KC and G&C, I will try to find it and link, but I'm not really sure how to do it.

i remember this, never thought anything of it till it is mentioned now...
    interesting

It seemed pretty obvious that CA was concerned about what KC might be telling. She asked her later in the same conversation if she was able to open up to the Dr. KC assured her she was not. CA appeared to be relieved. JMO

DaughterAlice is offline ''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but it's me! Me! Me! Me!''
    here's part one of the visitation:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html

here's part two of the visitation:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18205807/index.html

I think that comment is in part one, but I could be wrong.

Oh goodness, I had missed that. It does make you sit up straight and wonder just what that may have meant, doesn't it?

Lady Sleuth
    jmho
    What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?...."Hold my purse".

Cool

Thank you for starting this thread! Just as soon as I heard those words come out of Casey's mouth, my heart told me that the grandparents must have a higher level of involvement than I first thought and any sympathy I had for them went right out the window....although I was already on that path as I watched Cindy's body mannerisms during her first interview..who sits like that while law enforcement is investigating your grandaughter's dissappearance?! Didn't she even kick her shoes off at one point?

CA knew KA was late to their visit because she was with the shrink..So, I always had the feeling what was said between CA & KA had more to do with something family related then the crime itself..Something neither one of them, especially CA, wanted out there.

Quote Originally Posted by ks1 View Post
    I remember that coversation and thought it was strange at the time.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

i too remember this comment, but by the end of the tapes i felt that so much of what they said was ill worded or ... not sure how to say this ... just plain not right, that i almost dismissed it as just more anthony not quite english goobledyspeak.
    you're right though--it makes absolutely no sense to say that. i've no idea what in hades it relates to.
    people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

This is a great catch and I have re-listened to the jail house tapes a couple times and thought something of this but never mentioned it and kind of dropped it in my mind. I am glad you brought this to light now.

"She's Going Places," A Tribute Song For Caylee Anthony
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLudQC0MBJU

https://youtu.be/oUR86bnKLaI
    White Lion - When The Children Cry

https://youtu.be/nLh5vbBLpxI
    Jason Michael Carroll's 'Alyssa Lies' **** Please help stop domestic violence****

https://youtu.be/KtNYA4pAGjI
    Martina McBride's official music video for 'Concrete Angel'
    **** Madison Matters = miss you angel baby Love you so much!!!*******

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast