Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Annie

Hybrid View

Annie

After re-watching the first video link posted again between KC and her parents in jail, and watching verrrry closely, I noticed something that hasnt been discussed to my knowledge.

I have also seen a resurgence in the interest in Annie. And I have long noted that Annie's interviews or records have not been released.

Go here. http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html
    Listen very closely at the 5 minute marker. At 5:01 CA says that she hasnt sent "Annie's" letter to KC. There is a lot of cryptic talk about letters being sent thru JB during that convo....from both Ca to KC and Annie to KC. CA is specifically asking about her note and if she got it/understood it...hmmmmm

Interesting that she sent a letter....just curious is all with all the Annie speculation...

I also believe that letter was sent prior to KC being released and the garbage digging lady finding a hat that looked a lot like a hat Annie was wearing in a picture. Wonder if she got that letter and what is said. Soemthing that motivated her to shred Annies hat and dispose of it? They had been BFFs.

And yes, this has busted me out of my lurkdom.
    Hi all!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Edamama For This Useful Post:

Laece is offline Bring it on down to Omelette-ville-ahhh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Edamama View Post
    After re-watching the first video link posted again between KC and her parents in jail, and watching verrrry closely, I noticed something that hasnt been discussed to my knowledge.

I have also seen a resurgence in the interest in Annie. And I have long noted that Annie's interviews or records have not been released.

Go here. http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html
    Listen very closely at the 5 minute marker. At 5:01 CA says that she hasnt sent "Annie's" letter to KC.

Interesting that she sent a letter....just curious is all with all the Annie speculation...

I also believe that letter was sent prior to KC being released and the garbage digging lady finding a hat that looked a lot like a hat Annie was wearing in a picture. Wonder if she got that letter and what is said. Soemthing that motivated her to shred Annies hat and dispose of it? They had been BFFs.

And yes, this has busted me out of my lurkdom.
    Hi all!
    hi to you!

i just posted something about it on that thread about 5 or so posts before you did, but it seems no one caught it. but glad you had something to pull you out your 'lurkdom' anyway, lol.

obviously, i found this interesting also. i am unsure if this has been brought up before, so it get might merged, but before it does, does anyone know anything about this?

maybe it's old news, but it's new to me...
    do not use my posts without my written permission, other than for use contained within quoting on this websleuths site.

just because you always think someone is hiding in the bushes, doesn't mean that they're not.

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night
    Step into the sun, step into the light.

Just stop it, Casey.

I have a really hard time understanding that Casey- no matter how disturbed she is- did not confide to somebody that Caylee was dead. For a long time I've believed that one of her friends either knew or was involved at least in the disposal.

Annie seems like a good candidate.

who is annie?

Quote Originally Posted by ablins View Post
    who is annie?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72040

here's a start, though i am sure she is mentioned in other threads here. you could also do a search for annie or annie d.
    do not use my posts without my written permission, other than for use contained within quoting on this websleuths site.

just because you always think someone is hiding in the bushes, doesn't mean that they're not.

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night

Just stop it, Casey.

OMG I don't know how I missed such a possible important path in this case. Thanks for the info and now I will start looking into this situation! Yay, I love it when I find new avenues to research!

Quote Originally Posted by ablins View Post
    OMG I don't know how I missed such a possible important path in this case. Thanks for the info and now I will start looking into this situation! Yay, I love it when I find new avenues to research!
    you're very welcome. everytime i think i know everything there is to know, i am proven wrong, so join the club!

i will say us WSers definitely know more than the average bear does, though!

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night

Just stop it, Casey.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    I have a really hard time understanding that Casey- no matter how disturbed she is- did not confide to somebody that Caylee was dead. For a long time I've believed that one of her friends either knew or was involved at least in the disposal.

shes more cunning that the typical psychopath or whatever she is....

I believe Annie D. IS the same Annie in Casey and Jesse text. Obviously selling or dispensing prescribed drugs is illegal. I believe LE put pressure of Annie because of the drugs~maybe they found her in possession during interview~ and she is recieving immunity for telling ALL that she knows. JMO

KenoshaKid is offline All the darkness in the world cannot put out a single candle
    Central Virginia near the Blue Ridge Mountains

I don't think she would... Remember that "trust no one" from her Photobucket or MySpace? It may have even been from Diary of Days.

I truly believe KC did everything on her own - I feel that she would be afraid to trust anyone - especially Annie, who backed off being a BFF due to KC's history of lying.

KC would not have confided in anyone for fear of getting caught - and I believe that holding it in caused the "night sweats" at Tony's apartment.

The subconscience cannot deal with things that the conscience avoids.

Annie claims that she and KC were "friends in passing" since Aug.`07 which is eleven months prior to Caylee being reported missing. This implies that she had no relationship with Caylee since her second B-day.

Why would Lee call her July 3?

Why on earth would she need a lawyer? -- Weird.

maybe because she knew that KC used the name Z G ! ?

Maybe AD knew that KC used the name ZG when the
    police stopped them in the car on MAY 24th 2008............

That is a BIG DEAL to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That would be a BIG DEAL to the LE !!!!

JMO
    God Bless !
    jjgram

**** Seeking Justice for Little Angel CAYLEE ! ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by jjgram View Post

JMO
    God Bless !
    jjgram

What? This is the first time I've heard that KC used the name ZG previous to the murder. Is there a link for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    Annie claims that she and KC were "friends in passing" since Aug.`07 which is eleven months prior to Caylee being reported missing. This implies that she had no relationship with Caylee since her second B-day.

Why would Lee call her July 3?

Why on earth would she need a lawyer? -- Weird.
    I think Casey made an effort to keep her family AWAY from people that might tell her family what she did. Cindy had never met Amy, didn't have her phone number and didn't know where she lived.

Cindy thought Casey was dating Jeff. She had never heard of Tony.

When Cindy sent Lee out to find Casey, he had to start somewhere.

If I knew Casey, I'd get a lawyer.

JMO

maybe because she knew that KC used the name Z G ! ?

JMO
    God Bless !
    jjgram

I totally agree that KC could not hold that in and not tell a single soul. I think
    she told someone but I do not think it was Annie. I think it was Tony L.
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 05-17-2009 at 12:44 PM. Reason: name

I have been actively reading threads since day 31. Havent heard anything about this small line from cindy. Glad you caught it too. Missed that you did. Lol.

Can someone clarify: any letters sent thru Jose to KC, are they left private or are they read by the jail? If left private, I wonder what Annie said. Especially since CA didnt send it to KC thru JB. Is there soemthign in there that at that point, CA didnt want JB seeing? Wonder if it ever got sent.

Wish I could see the note CA sent her too. All that cryptic talk about it.....

All these pieces to the puzzle. Maddening!
    Lemme talk it out for a second....
    That is an early interview.
    Very early in the case.
    Letters being sent to KC thru JB. One was written to KC from Annie but not sent.
    Eventually, when KC got out, she was given it.
    Then a hat that looked like Annies was found in the trash.
    Was it an attempt to hide it or evidence on it or was it trashed because of anger and betrayal by Annie or what she wrote in that letter?
    Annie and all her interviews etc has been MIA in all of this.
    I betcha that something in that letter accepted some blame for something or part in this mess or had some cryptic message that they didnt want JB seeing.

Weird that so many people dont know about Annie.
    She was an main person in all this as KCs BFF for a while, and all that hat hoopla Then she quickly faded out of the pic and specuation.
    Maybe it is because all the interviews etc, heck! Anything with Annie has not been released.
    The absence of Annie is more telling to me than anything. I am betting that she has gotten immunity.....

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    Burning Annie D hat, tearing it up ect... shows signs of anger & frustration. KC or whoever through the hat out like yesterdays garbage, never to be thought of again. Sounds like KC behavior. Out of site, out of mind.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to kageykaren For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kageykaren View Post
    Burning Annie D hat, tearing it up ect... shows signs of anger & frustration. KC or whoever through the hat out like yesterdays garbage, never to be thought of again. Sounds like KC behavior. Out of site, out of mind.
    very true, kk. unless there was something incriminating on the hat...hmmm...

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night

Just stop it, Casey.

Quote Originally Posted by Laece View Post
    very true, kk. unless there was something incriminating on the hat...hmmm...
    Does anyone know what that hat looked like? Could it be like the hat someone said they thought they saw KC wearing coming out of the woods with a shovel? I know not much store was placed on that siting, but this case gets stranger and stranger with each passing day and there is no telling what is going to be true at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    Does anyone know what that hat looked like? Could it be like the hat someone said they thought they saw KC wearing coming out of the woods with a shovel? I know not much store was placed on that siting, but this case gets stranger and stranger with each passing day and there is no telling what is going to be true at the end.
    i recall there being a thread about the hat and several threads about Annie, Annie D.

Advance search should find it. It was a hat w/ a shamrock on it, i believe.

personally, i feel annie will be a star witness for the prosecution -- and a cooperative witness.

Why no Annie Interviews Released?

There is a fascinating discussion on the July 15th ping thread discussing the likelihood that Casey used ZFG as an alias on a traffic ticket she received while driving Annie's car. The thread is here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...t=74429&page=4

Why has Annie D's interview(s) with LE never been released? She would seem to be a critical witness on any number of issues. Isn't the state required to turn over all evidence to the defense? Has any evidence been released to the defense that wasn't released to the public?

I've seen posts indicating that Annie has cooperated with the Anthonys on the search for Caylee (something about t-shirts). Will Annie be a cooperative witness for the prosecution?

Any ideas on why we haven't heard anything about Annie D's knowledge of this case?
    Last edited by Z-sleuth; 01-25-2009 at 05:37 PM. Reason: correct url

Quote Originally Posted by maza View Post
    i recall there being a thread about the hat and several threads about Annie, Annie D.

Advance search should find it. It was a hat w/ a shamrock on it, i believe.

personally, i feel annie will be a star witness for the prosecution -- and a cooperative witness.

I agree. I think her testimony has not been released to the public, because it is valuable to the prosecution.
    Age. Fac ut gaudeam

Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast