Annie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edamama

Reaction score
After re-watching the first video link posted again between KC and her parents in jail, and watching verrrry closely, I noticed something that hasnt been discussed to my knowledge.

I have also seen a resurgence in the interest in Annie. And I have long noted that Annie's interviews or records have not been released.

Go here. http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html
Listen very closely at the 5 minute marker. At 5:01 CA says that she hasnt sent "Annie's" letter to KC. There is a lot of cryptic talk about letters being sent thru JB during that convo....from both Ca to KC and Annie to KC. CA is specifically asking about her note and if she got it/understood it...hmmmmm

Interesting that she sent a letter....just curious is all with all the Annie speculation...

I also believe that letter was sent prior to KC being released and the garbage digging lady finding a hat that looked a lot like a hat Annie was wearing in a picture. Wonder if she got that letter and what is said. Soemthing that motivated her to shred Annies hat and dispose of it? They had been BFFs.

And yes, this has busted me out of my lurkdom. :rolleyes:
Hi all!

After re-watching the first video link posted again between KC and her parents in jail, and watching verrrry closely, I noticed something that hasnt been discussed to my knowledge.

I have also seen a resurgence in the interest in Annie. And I have long noted that Annie's interviews or records have not been released.

Go here. http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html
Listen very closely at the 5 minute marker. At 5:01 CA says that she hasnt sent "Annie's" letter to KC.

Interesting that she sent a letter....just curious is all with all the Annie speculation...

I also believe that letter was sent prior to KC being released and the garbage digging lady finding a hat that looked a lot like a hat Annie was wearing in a picture. Wonder if she got that letter and what is said. Soemthing that motivated her to shred Annies hat and dispose of it? They had been BFFs.

And yes, this has busted me out of my lurkdom. :rolleyes:
Hi all!

hi to you!

i just posted something about it on that thread about 5 or so posts before you did, but it seems no one caught it. but glad you had something to pull you out your 'lurkdom' anyway, lol.

obviously, i found this interesting also. i am unsure if this has been brought up before, so it get might merged, but before it does, does anyone know anything about this?

maybe it's old news, but it's new to me...

I have a really hard time understanding that Casey- no matter how disturbed she is- did not confide to somebody that Caylee was dead. For a long time I've believed that one of her friends either knew or was involved at least in the disposal.

Annie seems like a good candidate.

I have been actively reading threads since day 31. Havent heard anything about this small line from cindy. Glad you caught it too. Missed that you did. Lol.

Can someone clarify: any letters sent thru Jose to KC, are they left private or are they read by the jail? If left private, I wonder what Annie said. Especially since CA didnt send it to KC thru JB. Is there soemthign in there that at that point, CA didnt want JB seeing? Wonder if it ever got sent.

Wish I could see the note CA sent her too. All that cryptic talk about it.....

All these pieces to the puzzle. Maddening!
Lemme talk it out for a second....
That is an early interview.
Very early in the case.
Letters being sent to KC thru JB. One was written to KC from Annie but not sent.
Eventually, when KC got out, she was given it.
Then a hat that looked like Annies was found in the trash.
Was it an attempt to hide it or evidence on it or was it trashed because of anger and betrayal by Annie or what she wrote in that letter?
Annie and all her interviews etc has been MIA in all of this.
I betcha that something in that letter accepted some blame for something or part in this mess or had some cryptic message that they didnt want JB seeing.

Weird that so many people dont know about Annie.
She was an main person in all this as KCs BFF for a while, and all that hat hoopla Then she quickly faded out of the pic and specuation.
Maybe it is because all the interviews etc, heck! Anything with Annie has not been released.
The absence of Annie is more telling to me than anything. I am betting that she has gotten immunity.....

OMG I don't know how I missed such a possible important path in this case. Thanks for the info and now I will start looking into this situation! Yay, I love it when I find new avenues to research!:woohoo:

Burning Annie D hat, tearing it up ect... shows signs of anger & frustration. KC or whoever through the hat out like yesterdays garbage, never to be thought of again. Sounds like KC behavior. Out of site, out of mind. :bang:

OMG I don't know how I missed such a possible important path in this case. Thanks for the info and now I will start looking into this situation! Yay, I love it when I find new avenues to research!:woohoo:

you're very welcome. :) everytime i think i know everything there is to know, i am proven wrong, so join the club!

i will say us WSers definitely know more than the average bear does, though!:)

Burning Annie D hat, tearing it up ect... shows signs of anger & frustration. KC or whoever through the hat out like yesterdays garbage, never to be thought of again. Sounds like KC behavior. Out of site, out of mind. :bang:

very true, kk. unless there was something incriminating on the hat...hmmm...

Yup. Light bulbs anyone? Am still amazed that many here don't know why Annie is.

very true, kk. unless there was something incriminating on the hat...hmmm...

Does anyone know what that hat looked like? Could it be like the hat someone said they thought they saw KC wearing coming out of the woods with a shovel? I know not much store was placed on that siting, but this case gets stranger and stranger with each passing day and there is no telling what is going to be true at the end.

If this were a tragic rock opera Zannie Annie would be the equivalent of the Acid Queen in the Who's Pinball Wizard "Tommey".

i think Annie knows that the babysitter doesnt exist in the sense that a conversation probably went like this

" you know Annie, i dont really have a babysitter but i have to tell my parents that a babysitter exists so they wont know where i really bring caylee"

mooooooo
mooooooooooo
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Whether it was something on the hat or frustration to the owner of the hat, its disposal means something. And it is linked to Annie. It wasnt like a bunch of other hats were being thrown out. It was a specific item in common trash.

It was a hat with a shmarock on it. I saw pics from the garbage digger lady as well as old pics with Annie wearing what looks like the same hat. That aspect HAS been discussed here and on NG.

I was thinking about maybe KC having borrowed it on a "jog"...

wasn't there a text message or something that Annie was really po'd at kc over this whole thing with Caylee being missing and all????? IIRC, wasn't she also the one that did the inital t-shirts???? did she go to the gathering of friends/"a investigation 101"????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member