Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Annie

Could Annie have of borrowed it from Casey maybe it was St. Patrick's day..I see Casey has green on..Maybe that's why casey had that hat Later that she threw out.
    an remember Caylee had a Irish T shirt on in one of her pictures.
    IMO

"May you always have LOVE to share,health to spare,and Friends that care."

Quote Originally Posted by shotzie View Post
    Could Annie have of borrowed it from Casey maybe it was St. Patrick's day..I see Casey has green on..Maybe that's why casey had that hat Later that she threw out.
    an remember Caylee had a Irish T shirt on in one of her pictures.
    KC loved clover stuff. I think it could very well be KC's hat and Annie was borrowing it.

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    The hat was found by the lady at the A house who grabbed a garbage bag, it was in the garbage bag, iirc.
    The video of the woman going through the trash is at http://www.wftv.com/video/17429655/index.html
    It shows the cap at about 2:28 into the video. It sure looks like the same cap. The brim is even worn in the same places!

Quote Originally Posted by Brassband View Post
    The video of the woman going through the trash is at http://www.wftv.com/video/17429655/index.html
    It shows the cap at about 2:28 into the video. It sure looks like the same cap. The brim is even worn in the same places!

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

It is odd how much Perp and Annie look a lot like each other.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=129

"I wouldn't say they were best friends. They had their moments"

Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    oh my You are right!!! I never did notice it either---(& she is way easier to spot than those "crime scene" photos...I've been lost on what others saw in them...wow---just wow
    Heartbreaking photo. There she is, pushed aside for mom's cameo on camera. Simply heartbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=22

The above link tells me that KC didn't see a lot of Annie. I also remember Dante stating that they had a "falling out", but I am still in search of that link. It has constantly intrigued me that LE never released her interview and you KNOW they have interviewed her.
    Anyone recall from cell phone/texts seeing much from her? Also I thought I saw recently, someone posted her recent Myspace page saying "Meet My Friend Karma" & then a picture of Caylee.

She may have been a best friend & regardless of a falling out, could be a no-nonsense, do-the-right-thing, person & a great witness for the prosecution.

Hopefully!

I get the feeling from seeing pictures of Annie and the different little blurbs she has posted on her myspace that she is a tell it like it is person, no holds barred. That would not sit well with KC so if Annie knows there is no nanny its because she didnt buy what KC was selling and said as much. IMO

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=239

I stand corrected...It was KC and Lauren who had the falling out.

I can see Annie providing alot of information on what Casey was really like...not the fantasy version you get from her family. I could also see there being a link to Xanax and possibly even the knowledge that the nanny wasn't real..as stated by previous posters. But what I am struggling with is why LE has withheld her interview. They have released alot of info that has been pretty damaging so far...so why hold back on Annie? What does she know that they don't want released?

Quote Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
    Heartbreaking photo. There she is, pushed aside for mom's cameo on camera. Simply heartbreaking.
    I wouldn't say that little Caylee was pushed away in this pic, I think it's just one of those pics that they leaned into each other to take a pic with the camera.....but it was just weird to me, that I focused so much on KC & A that I didn't notice little Caylee......just eerie to me when she all the sudden Caylee came into focus!

Quote Originally Posted by kageykaren View Post
    Burning Annie D hat, tearing it up ect... shows signs of anger & frustration. KC or whoever through the hat out like yesterdays garbage, never to be thought of again. Sounds like KC behavior. Out of site, out of mind.
    Just looked at the video for the first time... IMO, the thing was not just torn but SLICED, like with a knife... or cut with scissors. You don't just tear a hat and have it look like that.
    Casey can't HANDLE the truth!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylergirl View Post
    Holy Batman! In the many times that I have seen this picture....I have NEVER noticed little Caylee in the background btwn the two! Gave me the chills.....WEIRD!! {Just because I never noticed it}
    and she doesn't look very happy, either does she.

Quote Originally Posted by SL_Zero View Post
    was it like a st pattys novelty hat or a regular baseball cap?
    could someone link garbage lady pics or one of annie w hat?
    tia
    Go back a few posts and you can't miss the pick of Annie and Casey. Annie is wearing the cap. You will also find a link to the garbage lady not too far back as well.

Edit> Look at posts #27 and #33

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast