Prime News 12-30-08 CNNHL/ Caylee case (Show Videos Included.)

charo

Reaction score
talking about P.I.- Mike Brooks and pam Bondi

Mark- a former lawyer says if the defense can raise reasonable doubt that the crime scene was tampered with, or if the body wasnt there and then moved there, etc etc, the defense would have a good shot of getting her off- hes the one that says she could walk-
Mark says meter reader story is very bizarre- his behavior- Can someone send a transcript- I cant keep up wih all what is being said

Mark- a former lawyer says if the defense can raise reasonable doubt that the crime scene was tampered with, or if the body wasnt there and then moved there, etc etc, the defense would have a good shot of getting her off- hes the one that says she could walk-
Mark says meter reader story is very bizarre- his behavior- Can someone send a transcript- I cant keep up wih all what is being said

Casey's behavior is VERY BIZARRE!

I don't think this will cause reasonable doubt. IMO.. :)

Mike ex-FBI states LE should be concentrating on the A Family. Those FBI agents have that familys number! They are so transparent to the trained eye.

I guess the guy forgot about the decomp in the trunk of Caseys car......meter reader, body location.....all monkey dust.

:bang:

Why is this just coming out now? I feel the Defense suspects the Prosecution has soooo much evidence against their client, they will throw any wrench in the works they can to raise reasonable doubt. Why was Gail St ? out there, also videotaping the area. The Anthonys got this information & had the PI follow up .These leaks or tips were known & investigated by more than 1 person. :mad:

Mike Brooks gets so hyped up when he talks about this case- I can see the steam coming off of him lol- think hes in disbelief like we are. I also dont see any reasonable doubt in this case- Casey did it, IMO, no matter what and I hope the jurors see it that way too. The meter reader found her, this one did this, this one did that, bottom line- Casey is guilty. As far as innocent until proven guilty- that doesnt even pertain to this case to me-

:bang:

Why is this just coming out now? I feel the Defense suspects the Prosecution has soooo much evidence against their client, they will throw any wrench in the works they can to raise reasonable doubt. Why was Gail St ? out there, also videotaping the area. The Anthonys got this information & had the PI follow up .These leaks or tips were known & investigated by more than 1 person. :mad:

ITA: and just wait until all the forensics come back from the evidence found with the remains. It's all over if trace evidence of KC is found on that duct tape. And I don't know if you all know about duct tape......it is VERY sticky. No telling what is on that tape.

I went through the of tips at doc.com lots of Phychis tips. Some of them had this area
in there tips. That is why Gale ST was out that way.(i am guessing)

The presumption of innocence has been rebutted.

KC - "I will lie, cheat and steal to protect my daughter."

Me - "Was she in danger in March when you stole from Granny? Was she in danger when you stole the $4,400 deposit and then created a fake deposit slip? Was she in danger when you took her piggy bank coins and college fund? Was she in danger for the entire passed 2 years when you went off to work at a job you didn't have? Was she in danger when you tried to pin paternity on JG? Was she in danger while you studied at Valencia College? How about when you stole from Lee and out of your mom's purse? Were you protecting her when you denied ever having sex, despite the fact that Caylee was born 2 months later? Isn't it true that you lied, cheated and stole long before you ever had a daughter to protect?"

I want to know why LE has not talk to this guy yet. and where the tape.
Did LE look at Gale tape?

Me - "Was she in danger in March when you stole from Granny? Was she in danger when you stole the $4,400 deposit and then created a fake deposit slip? Was she in danger when you took her piggy bank coins and college fund? Was she in danger for the entire passed 2 years when you went off to work at a job you didn't have? Was she in danger when you tried to pin paternity on JG? Was she in danger while you studied at Valencia College? How about when you stole from Lee and out of your mom's purse? Were you protecting her when you denied ever having sex, despite the fact that Caylee was born 2 months later? Isn't it true that you lied, cheated and stole long before you ever had a daughter to protect?"

Bravo!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Mike Brooks gets so hyped up when he talks about this case- I can see the steam coming off of him lol- think hes in disbelief like we are. I also dont see any reasonable doubt in this case- Casey did it, IMO, no matter what and I hope the jurors see it that way too. The meter reader found her, this one did this, this one did that, bottom line- Casey is guilty. As far as innocent until proven guilty- that doesnt even pertain to this case to me-
KC is going to stay locked up for a long time, probably for ever... has that sunk in with her yet?

Her old life is gone anyway.... has that sunk in?

I think JB is doing her a dis-service if he is not trying to get her to snap into reality.

I went through the of tips at doc.com lots of Phychis tips. Some of them had this area
in there tips. That is why Gale ST was out that way.(i am guessing)

Yeah, Gale was at a LOT of the sites.. mostly SE of the airport.

Yet, ANOTHER great one from YOU, Dot!:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

The meter reader? Calling in a suspicious item in his regular territory? what does the defense think is strange about that?

i love your posts!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yeah, Gale was at a LOT of the sites.. mostly SE of the airport.

Didn't her dog find a dead raccoon at one point and it was all over the web that a cadaver dog had alerted?

Gale, like the meter reader, went to LOTS of sites. I can think of other people from various forums that did the same. But, when I watched her in her video on Suburban, I didn't see the dog or the dog's handler (or Gale for that matter) get off the mowed area and go back into the brush.

I don't see the meter reader as any different than a whole slew of other well-meaning amateurs. The meter reader just happened to trip over Caylee...which is a blessing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back