657 users online (90 members and 567 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!

Anthony family requesting Casey attend Funeral

Just announced on Jane vel Mitchell, the Anthony family is now requesting that Casey attend the funeral!
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybass0711 View Post
    Just announced on Jane vel Mitchell, the Anthony family is not requesting that Casey attend the funeral!
    The title seems to contradict your post. Are they asking for her to be able to attend or not?

ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    There's no need for her to attend this one. She attended the first one by herself (brief as it was.......whuuuuummmppppp!)

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    Sorry I fixed it, it was suppose to be NOW not NOT lol
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybass0711 View Post
    Just announced on Jane vel Mitchell, the Anthony family is now requesting that Casey attend the funeral!
    See, and this is the very reason why LE/SA should not give the anthony's immunity. They will not help prosecute her, they will continue the she is innocent fight until one of them off's the other.

I thought this was turned down last week.

B&R DuPage Co., Il..now living 50 mi from Orlando
    Bernie Madoff (pronounced "Boy, he made off) has a better shot at getting a tee time in Palm Beach than she has going to this funeral!!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Avatar: What else can be said after they name the "NFL Man of The Year Award" after him?

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom, and that of all about me, seemed insufficient for the day."-Abraham Lincoln

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." -Vince Lombardi

I don't know why I'm surprised - their reactions continue to amaze me.
    Wishing I was drinking un caffè in Montepulciano...:smiliecup:

LE said *NO* and CA doesn't like anyone to tell her *NO!*
    Can you imagine the circus and how much it would cost in security.........*NO* IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Fairfaux08 View Post
    I don't know why I'm surprised - their reactions continue to amaze me.
    Me too! Unbelievable!
    George and Cindy really should receive some kind of an award, though definately not Grandparents of the Year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    I thought this was turned down last week.
    I saw a news report where a jail spokesman said no appeal request to attend had been filed by Casey or Baez. This was Christmas day/eve/day after. I haven't seen anything since.

Their so crazy I'm suprised they haven't put out fliers looking for the nanny now that Caylee's body has been found!!!

I can't believe Cindy has keep her mouth shut so far!!!

They all make me sick!
    Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"

I believe the poster Angel Who Cares provided a link just yesterday on the attorney's statement of the family's intentions to Fox news on Monday.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

snipped:Contrary to what been being reported, Conway said the Anthony's would like their daughter Casey, who is currently being held in the Orange County jail charged with Caylee’s death, to be there for the private memorial.

"They want their family together,” Conway said. “They want their family together for this. I don't know if that's possible."

I haven't seen anything either on Baez asking for Casey to attend and NG points it out regularly. Not going to happen, imo.

The A fam are probably just posturing because it sounds better for them to say they want her there instead of saying, "No...we don't care if the spiteful B*tch comes or not!", imo.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I watched the show and I didn't hear that they were "requesting" that she be allowed. In fact, someone corrected that statement on air. Their attorney merely said that they would like it if she were able to attend. In other words...they understand she can't...but they wish she could. They would like the whole family to be there together. They are not requesting anything and are not fighting anything.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast