Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    I like Jean. NG's theatrics make me nervous. Jean lets people talk and she uses active listening skills. Everyone seems more calm and articulate not having to rush to get a word out before getting cut off.

LP just said that JH wanted to sell the video! (Speculation on his part, I think)

I can tell I'm really tired, LP making no sense. So confused.

Looking for a daisy chain from Casey to private investigators, and meter reader, per LP
    My Opinion Only..MOO

LP says video not in the correct area. Still don't get why LP says all this stuff about a "daisy chain". Dominic told Jim H. to film this? To sell? HUH? To a lady in New York from NBC? What the heck is going on here?

Boy oh boy. I hope Lenny knows what he is talking about. If he does, the video tape is from the wrong area.
    Last edited by Kimster; 12-30-2008 at 09:53 PM. Reason: can't think straight half the time

wow FBI took cell phone etc from the PI

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    It is my understanding that JB couldn't tell them Casey said the body was at this location, he doesn't technically know it to be true anyway, but I don't think you can send someone out to the alleged crime scene to tromp around and see what you come up with. That is interfering with an investigation.
    Correct. Anything that she tells him or he passes on to others is privileged but absolutely not they are not allowed to move or touch anything, even if they go there and see it. That would be accessory after the fact, interfering, etc...

Edited to say by "others" I mean the people he hires.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon View Post
    There is a guy on saying there is no cause of death. Funny, he mentioned a botanist being on the scene. Let's remember that TM said there were dead plants under the bag. I'm going to predict that based on the growth patterns of those plants and similar species around them that grew, that they can ABSOLUTELY place the bag in that particular location within a fairly narrow time frame.
    On JVM (before NG) they said the ME knows close enough the time of death & when she was placed there but it has not been revealed yet.

LP saying FBI given video and still photo's on Dec.17th?

Hoover was trying to SELL the film?..It never ends!

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    wow FBI took cell phone etc from the PI
    Who said that?

I hope the neighbor lady that took the garbage bag from the a house ( found annie's hat)
    still has that trash bag or gave it to LE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chicagofa13 View Post
    I can tell I'm really tired, LP making no sense. So confused.
    I can't follow him either when he's talking about his conversations with the PIs.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

who brought this video tape to everyone's attention?
    Does anyone know?
    and why now at this time?
    does anyone know?
    My Opinion Only..MOO

Quote Originally Posted by Yardie View Post
    I like Jean. NG's theatrics make me nervous. Jean lets people talk and she uses active listening skills. Everyone seems more calm and articulate not having to rush to get a word out before getting cut off.

LP just said that JH wanted to sell the video! (Speculation on his part, I think)
    Now I remember what I liked so much about Court TV. Jean was always so calm and soothing. NG was A LOT calmer back then. The show is much more coherent (even though I am super tired and LP is more crazy sounding than usual!!).

Quote Originally Posted by yosande View Post
    JH apparently knew Caylee was there, and dead, DC apparently also knew. They told LP? so he also knew? but when they went there, they couldn't find her.
    Is this what LP said?
    If all this LP stuff is true, about the PI - JH video, note that LP was actively searching JBP with divers around Nov. 10-15 when the PI supposedly filmed the site where Caylee's remains was eventually found. If LP knew all of this about the PI knowing Caylee was dead then why was LP searching JBP and intended to go back to JBP in the New year?

Why wasn't LP searching this crime scene area -- is this LP fluff or, if legit -- has LP dug this up recently and is inserting himself into it?
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast