990 users online (234 members and 756 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2008.07.15 Revisiting the 911 Calls

Please post anything related to the 911 calls in this case here:

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    Allentown PA
    to me, it sounds like before Cindy says hello and gets into the second call , she is working herself up, so that it sounds like she is really upset. take a listn and tell me what you think, first 5 seconds to the call.

sounds like she is faking the crying IMO
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

Call #1 = "Tough Love" -- Cindy has had it. Casey is being irresponsible and disappearing for long periods of time, with the car her parents provide for her, staying god knows where with god knows who. How many times has Cindy "had it"? Who knows. But this time Casey is keeping Caylee from her and Cindy isn't having any of that BS. So she's making the call regarding the stolen car to send Casey a message: "Your crap isn't going to fly around here, young lady." I come from a very dysfunctional family, and believe me when I tell you I can practically hear the fight that precedes this phone call.

Call #2 = Cindy fresh from the revelation that Casey herself hasn't even seen Caylee in a month. Whether she believes Casey's story or not (and it appears from her explanation to someone who comes in to the room while she's on the phone that she does believe Casey's story at least in the beginning), she's absolutely beside herself. She expected the "tough love" to push Casey into producing Caylee. (I think Cindy is used to getting her own way with these two. Without knowing more about Casey and Cindy and their relationship it's impossible to say whether Cindy was an overbearing Grandma who overstepped her bounds or a Grandma struggling as best she could to provide the stable environment for Caylee that Casey clearly could not. Either way, I don't think Cindy is used to not getting her way with Casey.)

I rambled so much I've lost my own point. But, yeah ... those are my impressions. (Unedited and unabridged!)

Anaheim, CA
    Am I out of my mind here or did I hear Cindy say on the second 911 call, while hysterical that she called to report the car stolen by her daughter before, and now her daughter has just admited that Caylee has been missing for a month and that "the car smells like a dead body" was in it????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I or did I not hear that?

Read Text Of 911 Calls In Missing Girl Mystery

Anaheim, CA
    So, Cindy absolutely knew that ther may have been a dead body in the missing car on the day she called the cops. Now she says that they knew all along what the smell was and earlier she said it was rotting pizza. But, she obviously did not think that during the 2nd 911 call. She was frantic and it looks like she thought the worse. Now she's trying to backtrack and cover for her kid. The problem is that by doing this, what happened to Caylee may never be known. Perhaps she does not want to ever know. What a mess!

Here is my take on the 911 calls. First of there were THREE 911 calls. The first call was placed in front of the closed police station or substation. The 911 operator told her to go home and call. Cindy took Casey home. She is still getting, "She is with Zanny mom, she is sleeping we will get her tomorrow." BS and Cindy has HAD it with her. She basically is saying I want to see Caylee and Casey is coming up with BS lies. So to try to RILE her she calls and reports the credit cards and car stolen. And POSSIBLY a missing three year old. She doesn't realize in the 1st and 2nd 911 call that Caylee is ACTUALLY missing! (it would be the 1st 911 call that we are hearing) After she gets off the phone with 911, Lee has finally gotten out of Casey that she hasn't seen Caylee in 31 days. So she calls back frantic about Caylee being missing. She really and truly sounds upset in this 911 call.
    Earlier on I feel that she might have been involved in actually covering up the disposal of Caylee's body and knew in fact that she is dead and trying to keep Casey out of the public eye. NOW I feel like she HAS TO BELIEVE Casey or otherwise her mind will go to what we all think happened to Caylee, that her mother killed her. She is in COMPLETE denial, and she just wants Caylee home. JMO

gypsiechavi is offline A flurry of phone calls.....because Casey needed pizza money
    Just found this on youtube. Cindy Anthony Explains Panicked 911 Calls

Seems to just cut off. Interesting response from Cindy. I am curious if there is the entire video of this out there?

gypsiechavi is offline A flurry of phone calls.....because Casey needed pizza money
    Found this under related videos. It is three mins long.

All the phone calls,..
    all three 911 calls,.. and the entire jailhouse call from Casey to the family
    Last edited by Hailiejade77; 07-26-2008 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Read Text Of 911 Calls In Missing Girl Mystery

I have been trying to read all the threads here but they move sooo fast. Anyway I have just been reading not posting although I am following this story on Fox news as thats all we get in the UK.

Why does Casey say in one of those calls that she spoke to Caylee for a minute and did she mean that day??

I think she has murdered this poor child without a doubt and she needs to stop BSing and tell the truth about where she has put her.
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx

911 Transcripts

I thought it might be nice to post the transcpripts because there is such a debat about what exactly was said in the conversations:

1st 911 Call Placed

This is the transcript of another 911 call from Cindy Anthony on July 15, before earlier ones released Thursday.
    In this phone call, Cindy was transferred to Orlando police.

Orlando Police Department: Hello.
    Cindy Anthony: Hi, I drove to the Police Department here on Pershing [Avenue, in Orlando], but you guys are closed. I need to bring someone in to the Police Department. Can you tell me where I can -- the closest one I can come in to?
    OPD: What are you trying to accomplish by bringing them to the station?
    Cindy: I have a 22-year-old person that has, um, grand theft, sitting in my auto with me.
    OPD: So the 22-year-old person stole something?
    Cindy: Yes.
    OPD: Is this a relative?
    OPD: Where did they steal it from?
    Cindy: Um, my car, and also money.
    OPD: OK, is this your son?
    Cindy: Daughter.
    OPD: OK, so your daughter stole money from your car?
    Cindy: No, my car was stolen. We've retrieved it today. We found out where it was at, and retrieved it. I've got that, and I've got affidavits for my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges.
    OPD: Where -- where did all of this happen?
    Cindy: Oh, it -- it's been happening.
    OPD: I know, but I need to establish a jurisdiction, is what I'm trying --
    Cindy: Oh, I live in -- um, in Orlando.
    OPD: Yeah, but what address did these thefts occur at?
    Cindy: Um, well I guess my residence, I guess.
    OPD: What's that? OK.
    Cindy Anthony gives the officer her address.
    OPD: That's actually going to be in the jurisdiction of the Sheriff's Office, ma'am.
    Cindy: OK.
    OPD: Not the Orlando Police Department.
    Cindy: All righty.
    OPD: Let me transfer you over to the Communications section for Orange County.
    Cindy: OK, now is the Orlando sheriff's department the one on 436, that -- is that open this afternoon or this evening?
    OPD: Um, the substation you're at, on Pershing, if it's Orlando police, we're open primarily during the day.
    Cindy: Uh-huh.
    OPD: But that's not the sheriff's. That's a city police, which does not have jurisdiction for your address.
    Cindy: Right. I know of the Sheriff's Department on 5th -- I mean on 436.
    OPD: Well, what I'm going to do, is I'm going to transfer you to the Sheriff's Comunications section, and you can, um, determine that. Hold on.
    The officer transfers the call.
    Cindy:(speaking to Casey Anthony) Because my next thing will be down to child (inaudible) and we'll have a court order to get her. If that's what you want to play, then we'll do it, and you'll never
    Casey Anthony: Well, that's not the way I want to (inaudible)
    Cindy: Well, then you have --
    Casey: Give me one more day.
    Cindy: No, I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

2nd 911 Call Placed

This is the transcript of the first 911 call from Cindy Anthony on July 15.
    Dispatch: 911, what’s happening?
    Cindy: Umm…I have someone here that I need to, umm, be arrested, in my home.
    Dispatch: They’re there right now?
    Cindy: And I have a possible missing child. I have a 3-year-old that’s been missing for a month.
    Dispatch: A 3-year-old?
    Dispatch: Have you reported that?
    Cindy: I’m trying to do that now ma’am.
    Dispatch: OK, what did the person do that you need arrested?
    Cindy: My daughter.
    Dispatch: For what?
    Cindy: For stealing an auto and stealing money. I already spoke with someone they said they would patch me through the Orlando, umm, Sheriff’s Department, have a deputy here. I was in the car, I was going to drive her to the police station and no one … They said they would bring a deputy to my home. When I got home to call them.
    Dispatch: So she stole your vehicle?
    Dispatch: When did she do that?
    Cindy: Umm on the 30th. I just got it back from the impound. I’d like to speak to an officer. Can you have someone come out to my house?
    Dispatch: OK. OK. I have to ask you these questions so I can put them in in the call OK?
    Dispatch: The 30th of June?
    Cindy: Yes
    Dispatch: OK, how old is your daughter?
    Cindy: 22.
    Dispatch: OK, what’s her name?
    Cindy: My name?
    Dispatch: Her name.
    Cindy: Her name?
    Dispatch: And you said you have this vehicle back?
    Cindy: Yes. And I have the, umm, statements.
    Dispatch: She’s there right now?
    Cindy: Yes I got her. I finally found her after a month. She’s been missing for a month. I found her, but we can’t find my granddaughter.
    Cindy: Umm, 5 foot, 1-and-a-half.
    Dispatch: Thin, medium or heavy-built?
    Cindy: Thin.
    Dispatch: Color hair?
    Cindy: Brown.
    Dispatch: What color, uh, shirt is she wearing?
    Cindy: White.
    Dispatch: What color pants?
    Cindy: Ohh, they’re shorts. They're, umm, plaid. They’re like pink and teal and white and black. Plaid.
    Dispatch: Does she have any weapons on her?
    Cindy: No.
    Dispatch: Is she not telling you where her daughter is?
    Cindy: Correct.
    Dispatch: OK, we’ll have a deputy out to you as soon as one is available. OK
    Cindy: Thank you.
    Dispatch: Thank you.
    Dispatch: Bye.
    Cindy: Bye.

3rd 911 Call placed

This is the transcript of the second 911 call from Cindy Anthony on July 15.
    Dispatch: 911. What’s your emergency?
    Cindy: I called a little bit ago. The deputy sheriff ‘s (inaudible). My granddaughter has been taken. She has been missing for a month. Her mother finally admitted that she’s been missing. I want someone here now.
    Dispatch: OK, what is the address that you’re calling from?
    Cindy: We’re talking about a 3-year-old little girl. My daughter finally admitted that the babysitter stole her. I need to find her.
    Dispatch: Your daughter admitted that the baby is where?
    Cindy: That the babysitter took her a month ago. That my daughter’s been looking for. I told you my daughter was missing for a month. I just found her today, but I can’t find my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she’s been trying to find her herself. There’s something wrong. I found my daughter’s car today, and it smells like there’s been a dead body in the damn car.
    Dispatch: Ok what is the 3-year-old’s name?
    Cindy: Caylee. C-A-Y-L-E-E Anthony.
    Dispatch: Caylee Anthony?
    Dispatch: OK, is she white, black or Hispanic?
    Cindy: She’s white.
    Dispatch: How long has she been missing for?
    Cindy: I have not seen her since the 7th of June.
    Dispatch: What is her date of birth?
    Cindy: Um, 8, 9, um, oh god, she’s 3. 2005. So it’s Caylee missing? Caylee’s missing! Casey said Zani took her a month ago. She said that she found, um ….
    Dispatch: OK, I understand. Can you just, can you calm down for me for just a minute? I need to know what’s going on, OK? I’m gonna try and …
    Cindy: We’re so worried we can barely keep still. (sobbing)
    Dispatch: Is your daughter there?
    Cindy: (in the background) I’m on the phone with them.
    Dispatch: Is your daughter there?
    Dispatch: Can I speak with her? Do you mind if I speak with her? Thank you.
    Cindy: (in the background) I called them two hours ago, and they haven’t gotten here. Casey finally admitted that Zani took her a month ago. I have to try and find her.
    Dispatch: Ma’am, Ma’am.
    Cindy: (in the background) Casey. Here, it’s the sheriff’s department. They want to talk with you. Answer their questions.
    Casey: Hello?
    Dispatch: Hello.
    Casey: Yes
    Dispatch: Hi. What can you, can you tell me what’s doing on a little bit?
    Casey: I’m sorry?
    Dispatch: Can you tell me a little bit of what’s going on?
    Casey: My daughter’s been missing for the last 31 days.
    Dispatch: And you know who has her?
    Casey: I know who has her. I’ve tried to contact her. I actually received a phone call today. Now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment, about a minute.
    Dispatch: OK, did you guys call and report a vehicle stolen?
    Casey: Um, yes, my mom did.
    Dispatch: OK, so there’s been a vehicle stolen too?
    Casey: No, this was my vehicle.
    Dispatch: What vehicle was stolen?
    Casey: Um, it’s a ’98 Pontiac Sunfire.
    Dispatch: OK, I have deputies on the way to you right now for that. But now your, now your 3-year-old daughter is missing? Caylee Anthony?
    Casey: Yes. Caylee Marie Anthony.
    Dispatch: White female.
    Casey: Yes, white female.
    Dispatch: 3 years old? 8/9/2005 her date of birth?
    Casey: Yes.
    Dispatch: And you last saw her a month ago?
    Casey: 31 days. Um, 31 days.
    Dispatch: Who has her? Do you have a name?
    Casey: Her name is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.
    Dispatch: Who is that? The babysitter?
    Casey: She’s been my nanny for about a year and a half, almost two years.
    Dispatch: Why are you calling now? Why didn’t you call 31 days ago?
    Casey: I’ve been looking for her and have gone through other resources to try to find her, which is stupid.
    Dispatch: OK, can you, can you give me the name of the nanny again? Like spell it out for me?
    Casey: Zenaida Z-E-N-A-I-D-A
    Dispatch: Last name?
    Casey: Fernandez.
    Dispatch: Fernandez?
    Casey: Fernandez-Gonzalez. I think the officers are here.
    Dispatch: The officers are there?
    Casey: Yes.
    Dispatch: OK, hold on for a second. Don’t hang up with me yet. OK

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast