2008.07.15 Revisiting the 911 Calls

to me, it sounds like before Cindy says hello and gets into the second call , she is working herself up, so that it sounds like she is really upset. take a listn and tell me what you think, first 5 seconds to the call.

sounds like she is faking the crying IMO

IMO:

Call #1 = "Tough Love" -- Cindy has had it. Casey is being irresponsible and disappearing for long periods of time, with the car her parents provide for her, staying god knows where with god knows who. How many times has Cindy "had it"? Who knows. But this time Casey is keeping Caylee from her and Cindy isn't having any of that BS. So she's making the call regarding the stolen car to send Casey a message: "Your crap isn't going to fly around here, young lady." I come from a very dysfunctional family, and believe me when I tell you I can practically hear the fight that precedes this phone call.

Call #2 = Cindy fresh from the revelation that Casey herself hasn't even seen Caylee in a month. Whether she believes Casey's story or not (and it appears from her explanation to someone who comes in to the room while she's on the phone that she does believe Casey's story at least in the beginning), she's absolutely beside herself. She expected the "tough love" to push Casey into producing Caylee. (I think Cindy is used to getting her own way with these two. Without knowing more about Casey and Cindy and their relationship it's impossible to say whether Cindy was an overbearing Grandma who overstepped her bounds or a Grandma struggling as best she could to provide the stable environment for Caylee that Casey clearly could not. Either way, I don't think Cindy is used to not getting her way with Casey.)

I rambled so much I've lost my own point. But, yeah ... those are my impressions. (Unedited and unabridged!)

Am I out of my mind here or did I hear Cindy say on the second 911 call, while hysterical that she called to report the car stolen by her daughter before, and now her daughter has just admited that Caylee has been missing for a month and that "the car smells like a dead body" was in it????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I or did I not hear that?

So, Cindy absolutely knew that ther may have been a dead body in the missing car on the day she called the cops. Now she says that they knew all along what the smell was and earlier she said it was rotting pizza. But, she obviously did not think that during the 2nd 911 call. She was frantic and it looks like she thought the worse. Now she's trying to backtrack and cover for her kid. The problem is that by doing this, what happened to Caylee may never be known. Perhaps she does not want to ever know. What a mess!

Here is my take on the 911 calls. First of there were THREE 911 calls. The first call was placed in front of the closed police station or substation. The 911 operator told her to go home and call. Cindy took Casey home. She is still getting, "She is with Zanny mom, she is sleeping we will get her tomorrow." BS and Cindy has HAD it with her. She basically is saying I want to see Caylee and Casey is coming up with BS lies. So to try to RILE her she calls and reports the credit cards and car stolen. And POSSIBLY a missing three year old. She doesn't realize in the 1st and 2nd 911 call that Caylee is ACTUALLY missing! (it would be the 1st 911 call that we are hearing) After she gets off the phone with 911, Lee has finally gotten out of Casey that she hasn't seen Caylee in 31 days. So she calls back frantic about Caylee being missing. She really and truly sounds upset in this 911 call.
Earlier on I feel that she might have been involved in actually covering up the disposal of Caylee's body and knew in fact that she is dead and trying to keep Casey out of the public eye. NOW I feel like she HAS TO BELIEVE Casey or otherwise her mind will go to what we all think happened to Caylee, that her mother killed her. She is in COMPLETE denial, and she just wants Caylee home. JMO

Read Text Of 911 Calls In Missing Girl Mystery

http://www.local6.com/news/16983743/detail.html

I have been trying to read all the threads here but they move sooo fast. Anyway I have just been reading not posting although I am following this story on Fox news as thats all we get in the UK.

Why does Casey say in one of those calls that she spoke to Caylee for a minute and did she mean that day??

I think she has murdered this poor child without a doubt and she needs to stop BSing and tell the truth about where she has put her.

I thought it might be nice to post the transcpripts because there is such a debat about what exactly was said in the conversations:

1st 911 Call Placed
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/25/transcript_of_third_911_call_from_cindy_anthony.html

This is the transcript of another 911 call from Cindy Anthony on July 15, before earlier ones released Thursday.
In this phone call, Cindy was transferred to Orlando police.

Orlando Police Department: Hello.
Cindy Anthony: Hi, I drove to the Police Department here on Pershing [Avenue, in Orlando], but you guys are closed. I need to bring someone in to the Police Department. Can you tell me where I can -- the closest one I can come in to?
OPD: What are you trying to accomplish by bringing them to the station?
Cindy: I have a 22-year-old person that has, um, grand theft, sitting in my auto with me.
OPD: So the 22-year-old person stole something?
Cindy: Yes.
OPD: Is this a relative?
OPD: Where did they steal it from?
Cindy: Um, my car, and also money.
OPD: OK, is this your son?
Cindy: Daughter.
OPD: OK, so your daughter stole money from your car?
Cindy: No, my car was stolen. We've retrieved it today. We found out where it was at, and retrieved it. I've got that, and I've got affidavits for my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges.
OPD: Where -- where did all of this happen?
Cindy: Oh, it -- it's been happening.
OPD: I know, but I need to establish a jurisdiction, is what I'm trying --
Cindy: Oh, I live in -- um, in Orlando.
OPD: Yeah, but what address did these thefts occur at?
Cindy: Um, well I guess my residence, I guess.
OPD: What's that? OK.
Cindy Anthony gives the officer her address.
OPD: That's actually going to be in the jurisdiction of the Sheriff's Office, ma'am.
Cindy: OK.
OPD: Not the Orlando Police Department.
Cindy: All righty.
OPD: Let me transfer you over to the Communications section for Orange County.
Cindy: OK, now is the Orlando sheriff's department the one on 436, that -- is that open this afternoon or this evening?
OPD: Um, the substation you're at, on Pershing, if it's Orlando police, we're open primarily during the day.
Cindy: Uh-huh.
OPD: But that's not the sheriff's. That's a city police, which does not have jurisdiction for your address.
Cindy: Right. I know of the Sheriff's Department on 5th -- I mean on 436.
OPD: Well, what I'm going to do, is I'm going to transfer you to the Sheriff's Comunications section, and you can, um, determine that. Hold on.
The officer transfers the call.
Cindy:(speaking to Casey Anthony) Because my next thing will be down to child (inaudible) and we'll have a court order to get her. If that's what you want to play, then we'll do it, and you'll never
Casey Anthony: Well, that's not the way I want to (inaudible)
Cindy: Well, then you have --
Casey: Give me one more day.
Cindy: No, I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

2nd 911 Call Placed
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/24/transcript_of_first_911_call_from_cindy_anthony.html

This is the transcript of the first 911 call from Cindy Anthony on July 15.
Dispatch: 911, what’s happening?
Cindy: Umm…I have someone here that I need to, umm, be arrested, in my home.
Dispatch: They’re there right now?
Cindy: And I have a possible missing child. I have a 3-year-old that’s been missing for a month.
Dispatch: A 3-year-old?
Dispatch: Have you reported that?
Cindy: I’m trying to do that now ma’am.
Dispatch: OK, what did the person do that you need arrested?
Cindy: My daughter.
Dispatch: For what?
Cindy: For stealing an auto and stealing money. I already spoke with someone they said they would patch me through the Orlando, umm, Sheriff’s Department, have a deputy here. I was in the car, I was going to drive her to the police station and no one … They said they would bring a deputy to my home. When I got home to call them.
Dispatch: So she stole your vehicle?
Dispatch: When did she do that?
Cindy: Umm on the 30th. I just got it back from the impound. I’d like to speak to an officer. Can you have someone come out to my house?
Dispatch: OK. OK. I have to ask you these questions so I can put them in in the call OK?
Dispatch: The 30th of June?
Cindy: Yes
Dispatch: OK, how old is your daughter?
Cindy: 22.
Dispatch: OK, what’s her name?
Cindy: My name?
Dispatch: Her name.
Cindy: Her name?
Dispatch: And you said you have this vehicle back?
Cindy: Yes. And I have the, umm, statements.
Dispatch: She’s there right now?
Cindy: Yes I got her. I finally found her after a month. She’s been missing for a month. I found her, but we can’t find my granddaughter.
Cindy: Umm, 5 foot, 1-and-a-half.
Dispatch: Thin, medium or heavy-built?
Cindy: Thin.
Dispatch: Color hair?
Cindy: Brown.
Dispatch: What color, uh, shirt is she wearing?
Cindy: White.
Dispatch: What color pants?
Cindy: Ohh, they’re shorts. They're, umm, plaid. They’re like pink and teal and white and black. Plaid.
Dispatch: Does she have any weapons on her?
Cindy: No.
Dispatch: Is she not telling you where her daughter is?
Cindy: Correct.
Dispatch: OK, we’ll have a deputy out to you as soon as one is available. OK
Cindy: Thank you.
Dispatch: Thank you.
Dispatch: Bye.
Cindy: Bye.

3rd 911 Call placed
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/24/transcript_of_second_911_call_from_cindy_anthony.html

This is the transcript of the second 911 call from Cindy Anthony on July 15.
Dispatch: 911. What’s your emergency?
Cindy: I called a little bit ago. The deputy sheriff ‘s (inaudible). My granddaughter has been taken. She has been missing for a month. Her mother finally admitted that she’s been missing. I want someone here now.
Dispatch: OK, what is the address that you’re calling from?
Cindy: We’re talking about a 3-year-old little girl. My daughter finally admitted that the babysitter stole her. I need to find her.
Dispatch: Your daughter admitted that the baby is where?
Cindy: That the babysitter took her a month ago. That my daughter’s been looking for. I told you my daughter was missing for a month. I just found her today, but I can’t find my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she’s been trying to find her herself. There’s something wrong. I found my daughter’s car today, and it smells like there’s been a dead body in the damn car.
Dispatch: Ok what is the 3-year-old’s name?
Cindy: Caylee. C-A-Y-L-E-E Anthony.
Dispatch: Caylee Anthony?
Dispatch: OK, is she white, black or Hispanic?
Cindy: She’s white.
Dispatch: How long has she been missing for?
Cindy: I have not seen her since the 7th of June.
Dispatch: What is her date of birth?
Cindy: Um, 8, 9, um, oh god, she’s 3. 2005. So it’s Caylee missing? Caylee’s missing! Casey said Zani took her a month ago. She said that she found, um ….
Dispatch: OK, I understand. Can you just, can you calm down for me for just a minute? I need to know what’s going on, OK? I’m gonna try and …
Cindy: We’re so worried we can barely keep still. (sobbing)
Dispatch: Is your daughter there?
Cindy: (in the background) I’m on the phone with them.
Dispatch: Is your daughter there?
Dispatch: Can I speak with her? Do you mind if I speak with her? Thank you.
Cindy: (in the background) I called them two hours ago, and they haven’t gotten here. Casey finally admitted that Zani took her a month ago. I have to try and find her.
Dispatch: Ma’am, Ma’am.
Cindy: (in the background) Casey. Here, it’s the sheriff’s department. They want to talk with you. Answer their questions.
Casey: Hello?
Dispatch: Hello.
Casey: Yes
Dispatch: Hi. What can you, can you tell me what’s doing on a little bit?
Casey: I’m sorry?
Dispatch: Can you tell me a little bit of what’s going on?
Casey: My daughter’s been missing for the last 31 days.
Dispatch: And you know who has her?
Casey: I know who has her. I’ve tried to contact her. I actually received a phone call today. Now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment, about a minute.
Dispatch: OK, did you guys call and report a vehicle stolen?
Casey: Um, yes, my mom did.
Dispatch: OK, so there’s been a vehicle stolen too?
Casey: No, this was my vehicle.
Dispatch: What vehicle was stolen?
Casey: Um, it’s a ’98 Pontiac Sunfire.
Dispatch: OK, I have deputies on the way to you right now for that. But now your, now your 3-year-old daughter is missing? Caylee Anthony?
Casey: Yes. Caylee Marie Anthony.
Dispatch: White female.
Casey: Yes, white female.
Dispatch: 3 years old? 8/9/2005 her date of birth?
Casey: Yes.
Dispatch: And you last saw her a month ago?
Casey: 31 days. Um, 31 days.
Dispatch: Who has her? Do you have a name?
Casey: Her name is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.
Dispatch: Who is that? The babysitter?
Casey: She’s been my nanny for about a year and a half, almost two years.
Dispatch: Why are you calling now? Why didn’t you call 31 days ago?
Casey: I’ve been looking for her and have gone through other resources to try to find her, which is stupid.
Dispatch: OK, can you, can you give me the name of the nanny again? Like spell it out for me?
Casey: Zenaida Z-E-N-A-I-D-A
Dispatch: Last name?
Casey: Fernandez.
Dispatch: Fernandez?
Casey: Fernandez-Gonzalez. I think the officers are here.
Dispatch: The officers are there?
Casey: Yes.
Dispatch: OK, hold on for a second. Don’t hang up with me yet. OK

Jail house conversation with Cindy, Lee & Kristina -

Audio - http://www.baynews9.com/VideoPlayer/?anthony_jailhouse_phonecall_726

Transcript - http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --The following is the transcript from a call made by Casey Anthony from the Orange County Jail on July 16th to her grandmother, Cindy, and brother, Lee. Kristina' is a friend whose last name is unknown.

Cindy Anthony: "Casey?"

Casey Anthony: "Mom, I just saw your nice little cameo on TV."

Cindy Anthony: "Which one."

Casey Anthony: "What do you mean, which one?"

Cindy Anthony: "Which one? I did four different ones, and I haven't seen them all. I've only seen one or two so far."

Casey Anthony: "You don't know what my involvement is in (inaudible)?"

Cindy Anthony: "Casey."

Casey Anthony: "Mom.

Cindy Anthony: "No, I don't know what you involvement is, sweetheart. You are not telling me where she's at."

Casey Anthony: "Because I don't (expletive) know where she's at. You are kidding me?"

Cindy Anthony: "Casey, don't waste your call screaming and hollering at me.

Casey Anthony: "Waste my call sitting in the jail?"

Cindy Anthony: "Whose fault is it you're sitting in jail? Are you blaming me you are sitting in the jail? Blame yourself for telling lies. What do you mean it is not your fault? What do you mean it's not your fault, sweetheart? If you would have told them the truth and not lied about everything…"

Casey Anthony: "Do me a favor and just tell me what Tony's number is. I don't want to talk to you. Forget it."

Cindy Anthony: "I don't have his number.

Casey Anthony: "Well, get it from Lee. I know Lee is at the house. I saw Mallory's car was out front. It was just on the news. They were just live outside the house."

Cindy Anthony: "I know they were.

Casey Anthony: "Well?"

Casey Anthony: "Can you get Tony's number for me so I can call him?"

Lee Anthony: "Hello?"

Casey Anthony: "Hi. Can you get me Tony's number?"

Lee Anthony: "I can do that but I don't know what good it's going to do you at this point.

Casey Anthony: "Well, I'd like to talk to him any way because I called to talk to my mother and it is a (expletive) waste. By the way, I don't want any of you coming up here when I have my first hearing for bond and everything. I mean don't even (expletive) waste your time coming up here."

Lee Anthony: "You know, you are having a real tough year and making it real tough for anybody to want to try to, even if it is giving..."

Casey Anthony: "See that is just it, every..."

Lee Anthony: "You are not even letting me finish.

Casey Anthony: "Go ahead..

Lee Anthony: "First, you are asking me for Tony's phone number so you can call him and then you immediately want to start pressing toward me and don't even worry about coming up here for all this stuff and trying to cut us out.

Casey Anthony: "I'm not trying to cut anybody out..

Lee Anthony: "I'm not going around and around with you. You know, that is pretty pointless. I'm not going to put everyone else through the same stuff that you've been putting the police and everybody else for the last 24 hours and the stuff you've been putting mom through for the last four or five weeks. I'm done with that. So, you can tell me what's going on. Kristina would love to talk to you because she thinks you will tell her what's going on. Frankly, we are going to find out, whatever is going on is going to be found out. So, why not do it now?"

Casey Anthony: "There is nothing to find out. There is absolutely nothing to find out. Not even what I told the detectives. I have no clue where Caylee is. If I knew where Caylee was, do you think that any of this would be happening? No."

Lee Anthony: "Anyway, you only have a couple of minutes with this so I'm not going to let you completely waste it. Here is Kristina."

Casey Anthony: "No, no. I want Tony's number. I'm not talking to anybody else."

Kristina: "Hello."

Casey Anthony: "Hi, I'm glad everybody is at my house but I'll have to call you later or I'll have to call to get somebody to get your number. Do me a favor and get my brother back because I need Tony's number."

Kristina: "OK. Is there anything I can do for you?"

Casey Anthony: "I'm sitting in jail. There is nothing anybody can do now."

Kristina: "I'm just trying to be a…"

Casey Anthony: "I know you are, honey. I absolutely know you are and I appreciate it and everything you are trying to do but I'd like to call Tony. He's not at my house is he?

Kristina: "No. It's just me and your parents and Lee."

Casey Anthony: "Well, can you do me a favor and get my brother back so I can get the number from him please?"

Kristina: "Does Tony have anything to do with Caylee?"

Casey Anthony: "No. Nothing."

Kristina: "OK, so why do you want to talk with Tony? You probably don't want to tell me, do you?"

Casey Anthony: "Tony had nothing to do with Caylee.

Kristina: "Oh, then why do you want to talk with him?"

Casey Anthony: "Because he is my boyfriend and I want to actually try and sit and talk to him because I didn't get a chance to talk to him earlier. Because I got arrested on a (expletive) whim today and because they are blaming me for stuff that I would never do. That I didn't do."

Kristina: "Well, I'm on your side, you know that?"

Casey Anthony: "I know that, I just want to talk with Tony and get a little bit of…"

Kristina: "Casey, you have to tell me if you know anything about Caylee. If anything happened to Caylee, I'll die -- you understand, I'll die."

Casey Anthony: "Oh my God. Calling you guys (was) a waste -- a huge waste. Honey, I love you. You know I'd never let anything happen to my daughter. If I knew where she was, this would not be going on."

Kristina: "Then how come everyone is saying that you are lying?"

Casey Anthony: "Because nobody is (expletive) listening to anything that I'm saying. The media misconstrued everything that I said. The (expletive) detectives pulled (expletive) (expletive). They got all of their information from me but at the same time they are twisting stuff. They already said they are going to pin this on me if they don't find Caylee. They've already said that. They arrested me because they said."

Kristina: "They said that the person you left Caylee with doesn't exist.

Casey Anthony: "Because, Oh look, they can't find her in the Florida database. She is not just from Florida. If they would actually listen to anything that I would have said to them, they would have had their leads. They maybe could have tracked her down. They have not listened to a (expletive) thing that I've said."

Kristina: "You know that whoever has Caylee, nobody is going to get away with it..

Casey Anthony: "I know, nobody is going to get away with it but at the same time, the only way they are going to find Caylee is if they actually listen to what I'm saying and I'm trying to help them and they are not letting me help them."

Kristina: "So, how can I help them find her? The best thing you can do baby is to listen to me."

Casey Anthony: "They need to look up her information in the New York database and a North Carolina database. And other places that she's lived outside of Florida. That is what I told them, even again today. I told them that four times today. I sat up at the police station. The county police station…"

Kristina: "Does she have Caylee or did she transfer Caylee to someone else?"

Casey Anthony: "Honey, I have not talked with her. I don't know. I have not talked to her."

Kristina: "How come everyone is saying that you are not upset and that you are not crying and you show no carrying of where Caylee is at all.

Casey Anthony: "Because I'm not sitting here (expletive) crying every two seconds because I have to stay composed to talk to detectives, to make other phone calls and do other things. I can't sit here and be crying every two seconds like I want to -- I can't."

Kristina: "OK, Casey, don't yell at me, I'm on your side..

Casey Anthony: "I know you are on my side.. I'm not trying to."

Kristina: "Nobody is saying anything bad about you. Your family is with you 100 percent."

Casey Anthony: "No they're not. That is (expletive) because I just watched the (expletive) news and heard everything that my mom said. Nobody in my own family is on my side."

Kristina: "Yes they are.

Casey Anthony: "They just want Caylee back. That is all they are worried about right now is getting Caylee back. And you know what, that is all I care about right now."

Kristina: "Casey, your daughter, your flesh and blood and baby girl..

Casey Anthony: "Kristina, please. Put my brother back on the phone, I don't want to get into this with you right now. I love you honey and I'm glad that you are there. Thank you for your help. I will let you know if there is anything that you can do."

Kristina: "You can't tell me anybody who can find Caylee?"

Casey Anthony: "No. No because everyone number that I've tried and every number that I've called is disconnected --nothing. I can't get a hold of anybody."

Kristina: "But that girl was the last person to have her?"

Casey Anthony: "She was the last person to have her. That was the last time I saw Caylee."

Kristina: "Lee said he doesn't have Tony's phone number.

Casey Anthony: "Yes, he does. He has Tony's number in his phone. He needs to stop (expletive) lying. He just told me a second ago that he'd give me the number."

Kristina: "So, if I go and get you Tony's number, are you going to finish talking to me?"

Casey Anthony: "I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days.

Kristina: "Listen, if you are going to talk to anybody, you can talk to me.

Casey Anthony: "I know I can talk to you but at the same time, I know that I can talk to Tony and that is who I want to talk to now. I have not gotten the chance to talk to him since this morning. Since all of this stuff happened with trying to set up the MySpace and I made the MySpace."

Kristina: "Do you know the password?

Casey Anthony: "I made all of it.

Kristina: "What's the password to MySpace so we can see if anybody has written any leads of where Caylee might be.

Casey Anthony: "You can go online and see it. As far as messages, I don't know if anybody is going to be messaging."

Casey Anthony exchanges log-in information with Kristina.

Kristina then gave Casey Anthony Tony's phone number.

Kristina: "Can Tony tell me anything?"

Casey Anthony: "Baby, Tony doesn't know anything. And, I have not even talked with him since this morning."

Kristina: "Has Tony seen Caylee?"

Casey Anthony: "Tony has not seen Caylee since the beginning of June. What's Tony's number again?"

Kristina gives number again.

Casey Anthony: "Thank you. I will find a way to call you later. Leave your number at my house with my mother and I can get it either later tonight."

Kristina: "How can I get a hold of you?"

"I'm at the jail, you can't," Casey Anthony said.

Kristina: "You don't have a way to write my phone number down?".

Casey Anthony: "No, I have no way of writing it down. I have to remember Tony's number. I have to try to memorize his number right now. Just leave your number with my mom and I will try to call you in the morning if I don't get a chance to call you tonight."

Kristina: "So, how can I find information about that girl?".

Casey Anthony: "Have them look up a New York license for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. They've just been looking up the last night Gonzalez or the last name Fernandez. If they look up her entire name, they might actually find her. They have not done that. They haven't listened to anything that I've said."

Kristina: "How do you spell Zenaida?

Casey Anthony: "Z-e-n-a-i-d-a..

Kristina: "Where does she live? Because they went and looked at her place and…"

Casey Anthony: "Baby, you are not telling me anything that I don't already know. Again, I've only been in jail since about 8:30 tonight. I was with them all day. I know that. I was with officers pretty much since 9 p.m. last night up until this evening when I came up here."

Kristina: "But you are telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth?"

Casey Anthony: "That I have no clue where my daughter is? Yes, that is the truth. That is the absolute truth."

Kristina: "They'll find out and whoever…"

Casey Anthony: "OK, Kristina, I'm hanging up, I've need to make this other call before I forget the number. So, I'll call you later."

Kristina: "OK Bye."

There's one glaring inaccuracy in the last transcript (phonecall home from jail).
Casey Anthony: "I will call you tomorrow. I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days."

There's NO mention a Mike. Casey says "I want to talk to him really quick now, and I want to actually try to close my eyes."

There's one glaring inaccuracy in the last transcript (phonecall home from jail).

There's NO mention a Mike. Casey says "I want to talk to him really quick now, and I want to actually try to close my eyes."

I was debating, when I listen to it Ithought she said Mike too, but maybe not......I did not type the transcipts that was how I found them online and didn't think I should alter them.....but you could be correct that there was no refrenece to "Mike".

Thanks!

Yeah, I wasn't expecting you to alter it. I just wanted to point it out so people would see it. I've seen people get hung up on the Mike thing over the last couple of days, but I know that it's completely false and want to stop more people from reading into something that's not there. I transcribed the call when I couldn't find a copy and that was a portion that I kept repeating. Initially, I couldn't figure out what the heck she said.

I've extracted that fews seconds of the call, and slowed Casey's speech by 20% as she says those words. It's definitely "try to close my eyes" but the she's quickened her speech, and the words are strung together.

If you want to hear the slowed version, http://rapidshare.de/files/40104636/casey-close-my-eyes.wav.html
[click on the button that says 'free', then type in whatever validation code they give]. If that's not slow enough, I can draw it out more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back