2008.06.09 vs 2008.06.16 Why the Discrepancy?

pirate

Former Member
Reaction score
Certain dates never leave us- including dates that close loved ones are born and pass on.

I have no doubt that Casey knew the exact date that she murdered Caylee and that when confronted by her mother, she threw the June 9th date out there in order to support her "the nanny stole Caylee" lie.

If the June 9 date was not dispelled, when Caylee's body was found it would have shown that she died around June 18, therefore "proving" that she died after being kidnapped.

Casey wrote her statement referring to June 9, I think she fed this information to her mother- and CA in her highly emotional state at that moment, did not consider when Father's Day was.

I don't think Casey counted on video evidence countering her lie.

I think the June 9th date was just an honest mistake on Cindy's part.
I envision it happening this way:
Cindy is convinced by KC that ZG took Caylee after she dropped her off at Sawgrass.
Cindy asks KC, "What day did you drop her off at ZG's?"
KC replies, "It was the day after you took her to see your father at the nursing home." Or "It was the day after that big fight we had."
Cindy then recalls, mistakenly, that she took Caylee to see her father on the 8th, or that the big fight was on the evening of the 8th.
Cindy says to KC, "Well, that was the 8th so that means you took her to ZG on the 9th?"
KC replies, "Yes Mom, it was the 9th.", not considering that Cindy may have the date wrong. They all follow suit and the 9th is the day that is given to LE.
Remember, they had a lot to go over in that two hours before LE arrived, a lot to think about. They never gave the date a second thought because all assumed that Cindy correctly named the 8th as the day she took Caylee to see her father or the day of the fight making the 9th a given.
I know many feel this is part of the big cover up but I don't. If this date were carefully considered and implemented as some part of the plan surely they would have considered all the ways it could be proven to be wrong. Quite a few people saw Caylee after the 9th and they would have known that and not tried to use this date.
On the other hand, I don't put anything past this family and sometimes their stupidity amazes me, therefore, I have considered why or how they thought the date of the 9th could help the cover up in any way. I just haven't come up with anything yet.

I think Cindy just accepted Casey's date initially. And I think Casey purposely used that incorrect date to help support her lies.

I think that MAYBE Casey originally left the Sunday before (June 9) and brought Caylee back for a Father's Day visit with Gr Grandpa ..

I think that MAYBE Casey originally left the Sunday before (June 9) and brought Caylee back for a Father's Day visit with Gr Grandpa ..

So you think Caylee spent a week being drugged in the back of the car while her mother hopped around, then killed her?

In one of her messages early on she does mention not having stayed home in x amount of days. I think these were the days Caylee slept with KC and Ricardo. She was accounted for up to the 16th

I think it was a lie to distance the the A fam to LE from the date of the fight between Cindy and Casey plus to give them all alibis for the day that Caylee supposedly went missing. There is still unexplained time for all of them on June 15th.

I know this does not make any sense, but in my dream I asked specifically what day did Caylee go to Heaven, and I was told clearly June 14th. I do understand the Father's Day video debunks what I was told..... but I can not let go of what I was told in my dream. Nothing about this case makes any sense and all the lies and "mistruths" from all involved I wonder if we will ever know the whole truth about what led to Caylee's death and all the cover-ups.

I do feel we the public only know a portion of what the truth might be, and I hope and pray LE/SA's have an airtight case against KC, and during the trial the whole truth, nothing but the truth will come out and expose all parties involved in the demise of this beautiful little girl who has touched all of our hearts.

Certain dates never leave us- including dates that close loved ones are born and pass on.

I have no doubt that Casey knew the exact date that she murdered Caylee and that when confronted by her mother, she threw the June 9th date out there in order to support her "the nanny stole Caylee" lie.

If the June 9 date was not dispelled, when Caylee's body was found it would have shown that she died around June 18, therefore "proving" that she died after being kidnapped.

Casey wrote her statement referring to June 9, I think she fed this information to her mother- and CA in her highly emotional state at that moment, did not consider when Father's Day was.

I don't think Casey counted on video evidence countering her lie.

Good speculation on why KC went with the 9th once it was out there, but I really think it started with Cindy. When KC spoke to 9-1-1, she said her daughter had been missing (in very measured tones) for THIRTY-ONE days. That would put the date around the 16th of June. However at some point, Cindy started saying the 7th, the 8th, then settled on the 9th. KC went with that too. For some reason, it suited her better. You have a good explanation as to why that could have been. Most people would certainly remember the day their child was kidnapped (of course KC didn't seem to remember the place or time as well) and this would be a detail most people would want the police to know, especially if their child had really been kidnapped, because it would give police a place to start, something KC apparently has never cared to do...for some reason. Most mothers would also remember the date they either murdered their child or when their child died in a tragic accident. Go figure on KC. We're never going to understand how that little mind of hers works. That KC changed the date though is very telling.

I think the June 9th date was just an honest mistake on Cindy's part.

I think so too. I don't remember specific dates either. Right now, I couldn't tell you what date Mother's Day was or Thanksgiving for that matter, without looking back on a calendar.

In one of her messages early on she does mention not having stayed home in x amount of days. I think these were the days Caylee slept with KC and Ricardo. She was accounted for up to the 16th
No. She was accounted for only until June 15th. There is no credible, verified sighting of Caylee alive after the video was taken at the nursing center by Cindy.

Good speculation on why KC went with the 9th once it was out there, but I really think it started with Cindy. When KC spoke to 9-1-1, she said her daughter had been missing (in very measured tones) for THIRTY-ONE days. That would put the date around the 16th of June. However at some point, Cindy started saying the 7th, the 8th, then settled on the 9th. KC went with that too. For some reason, it suited her better. You have a good explanation as to why that could have been. Most people would certainly remember the day their child was kidnapped (of course KC didn't seem to remember the place or time as well) and this would be a detail most people would want the police to know, especially if their child had really been kidnapped, because it would give police a place to start, something KC apparently has never cared to do...for some reason. Most mothers would also remember the date they either murdered their child or when their child died in a tragic accident. Go figure on KC. We're never going to understand how that little mind of hers works. That KC changed the date though is very telling.

You beat me to it. The "31 days" has been bothering me. Maybe the translation is I have not seen her "alive" in 31 days. :confused:

I think so too. I don't remember specific dates either. Right now, I couldn't tell you what date Mother's Day was or Thanksgiving for that matter, without looking back on a calendar.
However, we aren't talking about remembering the last time the family was together for a big dinner. We are talking about the most important time in Caylee's little life...the day she was last seen by anyone alive. I would think if they were having that much trouble remembering the date...they would have been pulling up a calendar online to find out.

I don't buy it at all! This was a time where guessing wasn't acceptable and Cindy darn well knew it. She also knew when she last saw Caylee without a calendar, imo. It wasn't a "forgetful" mistake. It was a bold faced LIE.

Please show me another case where they just happened to get the date totally wrong when a child went missing and where they stuck to it for days until LE had to uncover the truth then "confront" them? If it has happened...we can probably also see the people involved with the wrong date were involved in the child going missing.

IIRC, Cindy said Casey left to bond with Caylee, and I believe this was on or about June 9th. The odd thing though is there was never any conversation on how Cindy was able to get Caylee on June 15th to bring Caylee to the nursing home on Father's Day. :waitasec:

When Casey said (to Lee) she first noticed the smell in the car from the 'dead squirrels' crawling up in the engine, she said it was around Cindy's birthday. Cindy's birthday is June 5.

Yes, a text message ("Drammma") on JUNE 24 refers to Casey being out of the house for 9 days (which goes back to JUNE 15).

I too had thought that KC had left the house (but Caylee stayed behind w/ GPS) on June 9.
But there has been no evidence "yet" that KC was anywhere but on Hopespring between June 9 --> June 15.

My theory as well.... KC had been off doing her own thing btx June 9 - 15 and hadn't spent time with Caylee.

Does anyone recall any evidence that KC was not sleeping at home any nights between June 9 --> June 15 ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back