OR - Ian Noe, 2 mos, dies in his Salem home, 26 Dec 2008

Liz

I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
Reaction score
Mom, 19, charged with murder
Woman accused of shaking infant is held without bail

December 31, 2008

Salem police think a 19-year-old mother shook her baby to death when the child would not stop crying, according to jail documents.

Carrie Elizabeth Noe is being held without bail at Marion County jail after her arraignment Tuesday morning.

Police arrested Noe and charged her with murder Friday afternoon after being called to her home in the 1000 block of Fabry Road SE about 2:45 p.m. regarding an unconscious infant.

When officers arrived, they found Carrie Noe and her husband sitting on a sofa holding their child's body, according to a probable cause statement filed by Salem police Detective Charlene Tucker.

Medics determined that the two-month-old, Ian Eugene Noe, was dead before their arrival.

More:
http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20081231/NEWS/812310414/1001

Unbelievable! How does this keep happening?!?! :(

RIP innocent child, Ian Eugene Noe

Snippet from article, Salem woman, 19, admits shaking 2-month-old son to death

SALEM Ore. - A 19-year-old mother admitted in court she shook her 2-month-old son and that it caused his death, according to documents released Tuesday.

Carrie E. Noe, 19, was booked into the Marion County Jail on a charge of murder following the incident.

A Marion County grand jury will decide if Noe will face murder charges in the death of her son, Ian.

Can someone tell me why the one article above says Noe was charged with murder, but this one says that a grand jury will decide IF she will face murder charges.

Why wouldn't she? The momster murdered her infant boy! :mad:

2 months old...so tiny and helpless. Poor little guy. It says that after 15 minutes of crying she became frustrated. Didn't she try holding the baby? Rocking him? Giving him a bottle or pacifier? No, in fifteen short minutes her temper exploded enough to murder an infant. I wish there were some way to keep her from ever having another baby.

Hopefully, Noe will be locked away until she is too old to conceive a child. I hope! I wonder what the baby's father thinks about his murdering wife.

Hopefully, Noe will be locked away until she is too old to conceive a child. I hope! I wonder what the baby's father thinks about his murdering wife.

One can only hope.

I am also so tired of hearing about these women and PPD....do I believe it exists, absolutely, did I have it? Probably, I believe a lot of women do, but not everyone kills their children.

She should get life.

PPD OR...she's just young and stupid and selfish. She's a child herself who doesn't know how to deal with a crying infant, so she ignores him as long as she can, then lets her temper get the better of her.

Some girls are very good mothers at age 19. Some, I think, are just too selfish and "babyish" themselves to deal with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back