1079 users online (211 members and 868 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 84 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1252
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,813

    Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

    By far, in this twisted tale - which only becomes more and more twisted as each day passes - I am absolutely shocked and amazed that NO ONE from Casey's family has visited with her since she was charged with the murder of Caylee.

    NOT her mother, NOT her father, NOT her brother!

    Now, supposedly this is because "everything will be videotaped" per the Anthony clan. So what???

    Cindy can't go in and say "Oh, sweetie, we're so sorry that Caylee has been found dead. I know you must be just devastated."?

    George can't go in and say "Oh, gorgeous, I'm so sorry our little girl is gone! I just want to give you a big Pappa Joe hug!"?

    Brother Lee can't go in and say "Oh, sis, I'm so sorry our little Caylee is gone. But don't you worry, I'm going to continue my "investigation" until I find out who did this! Oh, by the way, do you still think Zanni the Nanny had "connections" at the "last place I visited up north of here"?"

    No family visits when the skeleton was found. No family visits when the skeletal remains were identified as Caylee. No Thanksgiving visits. No Christmas visits. Zip, nothing, nada!

    Yet they continue to profess Casey's innocence?

    Which one of the Anthony's do we think will make a plea deal first?

    I think it will be Lee Anthony, because I think he has the most to lose.
    Last edited by JBean; 12-31-2008 at 04:44 PM. Reason: edit title

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    2,102
    Yes, and the A's lawyer has stated that they don't visit, cuz the video is released to the public within 24 hrs. which is a false statement.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,813
    So why aren't they visiting?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,701
    What's left to manipulate?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,302
    The A's are damned if they do and damned if they don't. I think they honestly are tired of being scrutinized, and are grieving, and know in their hearts that Casey did it. I think they don't know how to face her. On the one hand, they love her, but on the other, they can't stand her.

    But I'm sure they don't want to admit any of this.

    I do feel for them, though, even though they've done things in the past that have made me want to slap them.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    EAU
    Posts
    1,253
    It is bizarre. Very, very telling. Actions speak louder than words after-all.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,894
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    So why aren't they visiting?
    IMO because I think they are scared that KC could blab everything now that Cayleewas found. That would not be good on video.
    Cindi Lou


    Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    141
    There was a rumor posted on the rumor thread giving a different reason for the family not visiting. Just in case anyone is interested. I believe the rumor thread is in the parking lot area of this forum.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76688

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,813
    So what was the rumor?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    I lived in Orlando from 1995 - 2008
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by txelaine1 View Post
    There was a rumor posted on the rumor thread giving a different reason for the family not visiting. Just in case anyone is interested. I believe the rumor thread is in the parking lot area of this forum.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76688
    Hi and thanks for the link. I went there and the thread is very long. I searched for "visitors" and came up with nothing. Do you know approximately where in the thread this is being discussed, and/or by whom?

    TIA!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In the South
    Posts
    233
    Post 727 in the Rumor Thread...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL.
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by celebraion View Post
    Hi and thanks for the link. I went there and the thread is very long. I searched for "visitors" and came up with nothing. Do you know approximately where in the thread this is being discussed, and/or by whom?

    TIA!
    Search visiting Casey. I just did and came up with 6 recent posts.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by celebraion View Post
    Hi and thanks for the link. I went there and the thread is very long. I searched for "visitors" and came up with nothing. Do you know approximately where in the thread this is being discussed, and/or by whom?

    TIA!
    Sorry! Didn't realize how darn long that thread was. Look on page #30 at post #727.

    I would just post the quote/rumor here, but I think it is in the parking lot for a reason and I don't think the mods want it on the public forum.

    I find it to be a very plausible explanation for the lack of visits.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL.
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by txelaine1 View Post
    sorry! Didn't realize how darn long that thread was. Look on page #30 at post #727.

    I would just post the quote/rumor here, but i think it is in the parking lot for a reason and i don't think the mods want it on the public forum.

    I find it to be a very plausible explanation for the lack of visits.
    ita

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysShocked View Post
    By far, in this twisted tale - which only becomes more and more twisted as each day passes - I am absolutely shocked and amazed that NO ONE from Casey's family has visited with her since she was charged with the murder of Caylee.

    NOT her mother, NOT her father, NOT her brother!

    Now, supposedly this is because "everything will be videotaped" per the Anthony clan. So what???

    Cindy can't go in and say "Oh, sweetie, we're so sorry that Caylee has been found dead. I know you must be just devastated."?

    George can't go in and say "Oh, gorgeous, I'm so sorry our little girl is gone! I just want to give you a big Pappa Joe hug!"?

    Brother Lee can't go in and say "Oh, sis, I'm so sorry our little Caylee is gone. But don't you worry, I'm going to continue my "investigation" until I find out who did this! Oh, by the way, do you still think Zanni the Nanny had "connections" at the "last place I visited up north of here"?"

    No family visits when the skeleton was found. No family visits when the skeletal remains were identified as Caylee. No Thanksgiving visits. No Christmas visits. Zip, nothing, nada!

    Yet they continue to profess Casey's innocence?

    Which one of the Anthony's do we think will make a plea deal first?

    I think it will be Lee Anthony, because I think he has the most to lose.

    I don't see them professing her innocence much more. Videotaping is not why they aren't seeing her, IMO. They were WAYYY too sympathetic at the beginning to have gone cold turkey with no visits unless something or someone had a change of heart. It's not like them to NOT see her now.

Page 1 of 84 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2008.07.16 Casey's First Phone Call Home From Jail *revisit*
    By unravel in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 02:42 AM
  2. Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.
    By concentric in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 981
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 01:55 PM
  3. Casey Refusing Visitors
    By krimekat in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 07:34 PM
  4. GUILTY MO - Donald Patterson for obscene phone calls to real estate agents, Bridgeton, 2005
    By PrayersForMaura in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 10:42 AM

Tags for this Thread