Reaction score
Doors Open at Showtime !

CNN Headline News Channel

8pm Eastern
7pm Central
6pm Mountain
5pm West Coast

~ Not sure if it will be a rerun tonight, but just in case ~

Hello Folks and Happy New Year!! Hope 2009 Brings Closure and Justice for Caylee

I thought tonight was a special? Or maybe that is tomorrow. I need to go to bed early, might have to skip this one.

Have we seen this one already ? Is this the 1st 24 hours special that she ran a month ago?

first statement from CA..........we forgive you for anything you have said.........huh???
don't worry mom, I never said anything..........wierd
the whole conversation is so wierd...........

Have we seen this one already ? Is this the 1st 24 hours special that she ran a month ago?

right now 1st jail house tape between CA/KC and GA

pink floral car seat story about zanni had everything for Caylee, but CA/GA doesn't even know this so called babysitter.........red flag!!!!!:furious:
and they believe kc..........omg.........

Yes, when CA says "that's true" regarding one of KC's statements, I burst out in a rant of cussing. Oh wait, I've been cussing at the screen the whole time. I need another blood pressure pill. MORE FAKE CRYING!

GA and CA's voices are echoing weirdly on this tape (the jail tape where KC gives detailed character backstories for the entire cast of "The KC" show). I've seen this clip many times but never heard the bizarre echoing.

Special: Nancy Grace Investigates

Playing CA and GA jail visit. I have watched this several times and it's still amazing, disgusting, and wrong..LIES...LIES...LIES...

Yes, when CA says "that's true" regarding one of KC's statements, I burst out in a rant of cussing. Oh wait, I've been cussing at the screen the whole time. I need another blood pressure pill. MORE FAKE CRYING!

I know! This is pure torture! Why do I do this to myself?:crazy:

She is using big words! CA "trusts her". More cussing in my house!

KC: *squeak* Hey! Guess What!? That happened to ME!!" (in regards to something or other). So bright and chipper! *gag*

CA said "this doesn't make sense"....no truer words has she spoken...

:furious:hindsite this tape is even more sickening then before.................blaming LE for everything.......no drawings, line up etc...........ahhhhhhhh kc misses 'that little girl' and you guys. Protecting the WHOLE family..........ha!
going to write letters through jail..........yeah right............
kc says 'leave it at that right now'.................
CA says, how come you never got the car? mom this is RECORDED!:furious:
talking about flat tires......smiles kc says that happened to me too.........
CAYLEE's reward is half my bond!!! now the finger and thumb talk from GA.........IMO can't take this .................more bombshell videos to come.........ng rerun? not sure? but the more I watch these creeps the more I get angry that they could cover up for kc. :behindbar

KC: *squeak* Hey! Guess What!? That happened to ME!!" (in regards to something or other). So bright and chipper! *gag*

Oh ya, that one made me throw up a little in my mouth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back