Some women threaten no sex if men shoot fireworks

Beyond Belief

Reaction score
I found my peeps! I'm just in the wrong country.

I hate fireworks of the non-professional variety. They make me a wreck.

Last night we were at a family oriented party and someone started handing out giant sparklers. My family humiliated me by announcing that it was the first time my kids had ever had one.

Of course, then one of the dads dropped one and set the grass on fire briefly, and another kid was wandering around with his burned out (but still glowing hot) stick and almost poked my DH in the crotch. (Karma, baby!)

Then another of the fireworks set a neighbor's lawn on fire - again, just a brief flame, but enough that they had to go stamp it out. What if that had hit a kid or a car or our hosts' brand new roof?

I just do not get it. Dangerous, and they aren't even any good. It's like Darwin's law in action.

Oh man, fireworks are HUGE around here. Every big holiday includes them, and considering most people live on county property there is not much LE can or will do about it. Every 4th of July everyone heads down to the beach and sets them off. Thats the scary one imo, hundreds-if not thousands of people packed onto the beach setting off fireworks with no regards to who they might hit. We went once, and never will again.

Wow. Even this wouldn't work around here. My family does fireworks like crazy. Instead of saving up for Christmas or birthdays, we save up for the 4th of July. Every 4th of July we have the entire family, and a ton of friends here, and we light fireworks from dawn to dusk. We found a few leftovers for New Years Eve this year, too. I'm pretty positive that no threat like this from the females would work.

Wow. Even this wouldn't work around here. My family does fireworks like crazy. Instead of saving up for Christmas or birthdays, we save up for the 4th of July. Every 4th of July we have the entire family, and a ton of friends here, and we light fireworks from dawn to dusk. We found a few leftovers for New Years Eve this year, too. I'm pretty positive that no threat like this from the females would work.

:p The Italian guys probably didn't skip a beat and found them a lady that just loves fireworks.:laugh:

I bet back home in the Ukraine we just use guns instead of fireworks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back