HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 (Justice for Caylee)

FIND'HER

Reaction score
Happy New Year to everyone here.

This is a great crowd of people that post on this board.

2008 will soon be in the distance
but over the Horizon is 2009!

We all have searched high in low for Caylee
only to be so disappointed in the End

She may be gone, but not forgotton.

2009 means Justice and Closure for Caylee.

**I just Pray that other missing Children in 2009 get the same kind of Media Attention that this Child got.
((We need more ways of getting Pictures of Missing kids out. More than a Bullentin Board in a Cornor in the Walmart Store, or a Milk carton, or a Book at the local Post Office that has 500 missing individuals in it)).

Thank you so much, and Happy New Years!
I pray that Caylee gets justice in 2009 and little Trenton and Kessie are both found thanks to TES setting up in Orlando!
:blowkiss:

Just thought of something. HMMM!! Club Fusion is partying hard and bringing in the new Year and KC couldnt make it. Wonder what they do at the Jail t bring in the New Year.

Happy New Year, Find! Great idea for a thread!

I would like to see a cable channel that is 24/7 shows about our Missing Persons, UIDs, and Unsolved Cases! Just think what could be accomplished if we could interest people in watching those shows!!

Great thread!

I love being here on this forum, and particularly here in the Caylee section. It's so good to be with so many people who truly care about finding out the truth of what happened to Caylee, and pursuing justice for her.

I look forward to continuing to work with all of you, crying with you over this tragedy, being shocked with you at all the twists and turns, and even having a few great laughs along the way.

You're terrific people and I love you all!

Happy New Year!

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year and am hoping that 2009 will bring good things.

Happy New Year to all of you great posters! I would like to thank J.Bean for all her hard but excellent work as well. We will get justice for Caylee, the smoke screens will not stop us.

Happy New Year!!
I always used to say if I go missing, call Mark Fuhrman. I now say, call Mark and Websleuth.com! What a great forum. Great minds! Great Hearts!

Happy New Year!!
I always used to say if I go missing, call Mark Fuhrman. I now say, call Mark and Websleuth.com! What a great forum. Great minds! Great Hearts!
Funny...I prefer to go missing WITH Mark and forget about WS! >wink<

Happy New Year to everyone here at WS!

Lets hope that in 2009 there's justice for Caylee and for all the missing loved ones.

My special thanks to all here at WS who searched for Caylee, to TES, to the Orange County Sheriffs Dept., and those LE who've dedicated endless hours on this case.

Happy New Year, Find! Great idea for a thread!

I would like to see a cable channel that is 24/7 shows about our Missing Persons, UIDs, and Unsolved Cases! Just think what could be accomplished if we could interest people in watching those shows!!

ITA..Across North America..More attention needs to be given to those that are missing. Happy New Year!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back