CNN News 1/1/09 (Videos Of Show Included)

charo

Reaction score
LP says CA AND GA knew Caylees where abouts before she was found- coming on now

can someone fix the thread title please- its prime time news on CNN HL NOW-5:00 pm EST LP speaking now-

talking about the Anthonys wanting immunity- their lawyer want this for the Anthonys. i think they want it in case they really did know where that body was at-

ok LP had the conversation in december w/ Dominic- not in November- the 15 or 16th of December- showed him a video- LP tells them to go to LE with this info

LP is getting fiesty! I'm glad he is being challenged, he says more when he is and maybe it will help answer some questions.

Is this "new" news or is it a summary of what has gone on recently???

They mentioned Joy's last name, her hubby John works with Jose.:eek:

lol.....well it being in DECEMBER makes a difference.

wowser.. LP is fiesty.. says FBI guy NS is backing him on this ..

can someone fix the thread title please- its prime time news on CNN HL NOW-5:00 pm EST LP speaking now-

You can edit this yourself.. just click on edit and then go to advanced options. It will allow you to edit the title there.

thanks for posting. Tuning in now.

Who was that TH that insulted Leonard?
LP is pizzed!

Thanks for the heads up!

So, that clears that up. The tape was from about 11/15, but LP stated he wasn't told about it until December.

Then LP stating he told Nick Savage/FBI, about all this. So, I'd bet he did - he'd be stupid (legally and media-wise) to state on CNN that he informed Savage when/if he hadn't. His credibility would be more than done!

This immunity carp. Ugh.

talking about the Anthonys wanting immunity- their lawyer want this for the Anthonys. i think they want it in case they really did know where that body was at-

The A's were on LKL talking about a live sighting of Caylee at the mall in Orlando and a restaurant in CA the day before Caylee was found.Their spokesperson continually refered to the girl in the picture from the mall. If they actually knew where she was :furious:

thanks everyone for play by play- can't get to tv now!

Saying she is not going to get around the jury with the 31 days and dead body in her car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage
Back