Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 181
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    7
    "I look like crap."


  2. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,953
    "they havent even found her clothes yet" true at the time it was said.


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indicat For This Useful Post:


  4. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by indicat View Post
    "they havent even found her clothes yet" true at the time it was said.
    I was just wondering about that. Did she actually say that or did LP say she said that.

    And now that they found Caylee. . . have they said that they found her clothes? I'd like to know because when I first heard that statement I thought it was saying that her clothes were near her body or would lead them to her body. . . .


  5. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafti View Post
    I was just wondering about that. Did she actually say that or did LP say she said that.

    And now that they found Caylee. . . have they said that they found her clothes? I'd like to know because when I first heard that statement I thought it was saying that her clothes were near her body or would lead them to her body. . . .
    LP did say that she said that to....well, I think the FBH, that one does still remain to be verified. And I believe LE did release that clothing was found but not the specifics.


  6. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,023
    I found one.

    When they were at Universal and she said:

    "There wasn't a purpose whatsoever to come up here."


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to jandkmom For This Useful Post:


  8. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    106
    So to sum up KC's "truths", from all of our seven months of serious detective work we have:

    I'm a spiteful *****.
    I dont work.
    I dont cry.
    I look like hell.
    I'm an unfit mother.
    I am a ring finger in my family's fist.
    Waste, huge waste.
    Bologna.*
    Coleslaw.*
    I just want TonE's phone number.
    Caylee is not in a better place.

    * No video evidence backing up this claim, therefore 'hearsay'.


  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatGirlizNuts For This Useful Post:


  10. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,023
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirlizNuts View Post
    So to sum up KC's "truths", from all of our seven months of serious detective work we have:

    I'm a spiteful *****.
    I dont work.
    I dont cry.
    I look like hell.
    I'm an unfit mother.
    I am a ring finger in my family's fist.
    Waste, huge waste.
    Bologna.*
    Coleslaw.*
    I just want TonE's phone number.
    Caylee is not in a better place.

    * No video evidence backing up this claim, therefore 'hearsay'.

    Don't forget...I will lie, cheat and steal


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to jandkmom For This Useful Post:


  12. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    739
    [QUOTE=jujube;3119055]Sorry but


    "I know my mom will never forgive me." "I'm never gonna forgive myself ..."


  13. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by jandkmom View Post
    Can we make her the middle finger? I guess I'll give up on that
    Yes, she is ABSOLUTELY that middle finger. You made me crack up!


  14. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    139
    ...and what was up with all that coughing she was doing when talking to lee...? Like she was bored and wanted to be somewhere else. So freakin lame


  15. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In a bubble.
    Posts
    2,258
    "Don't worry, I haven't said anything."


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to DotsEyes For This Useful Post:


  17. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    187
    [QUOTE=jujube;3119057]
    Quote Originally Posted by jujube View Post
    Sorry but


    "I know my mom will never forgive me." "I'm never gonna forgive myself ..."
    I believe her first statement is true, not sure on that second one. . . .

    Did anyone else notice during her interview when they were asking her questions about the park, she said:

    KC - "But she (Caylee) liked Jay Blanchard Park"

    Q - Yeah that's a big trail

    KC - "She loved that. Oh yea."

    Notice past tense in bold. Would you say that. . . .or would you say she likes - present tense.


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Crafti For This Useful Post:


  19. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    1,372
    maybe i'm just a spiteful b!tch
    people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.


  20. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    530
    is this for jokes?
    well she said:
    shes close
    I look horrible
    I havent cried since I been in here
    I've been reading books and snacking
    ~Wake Me Up When This Nightmare is Over~


  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charo For This Useful Post:


  22. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    530
    when detective asks her how is lieing helping us find your daughter she says "Its Not". She tells detective "I lied".
    ~Wake Me Up When This Nightmare is Over~


  23. The Following User Says Thank You to charo For This Useful Post:


Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Charges, Statutes - What Must Be Proven
    By TexasLil in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 08:12 PM
  2. If Everything Casey Said Was True... who would have to be lying?
    By TheTruthIsOutThere in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 07:26 PM
  3. A QUESTION for lawyers: If Casey admitted things to her attorney
    By GameTheory in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 05:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •