Question...Darlie took a lie detector test?

PolyGraph

Reaction score
I would like to know if anyone knows the results of the lie detector test that she supposedly took with her attorneys???? curious...

One of her original court-appointed attorneys arranged a lie-detector test for Darlie with a private polygrapher. The outcome was never made public. (IMO, a bad sign.) Darlie refused the offers of police and FBI polygraphers.

One of her original court-appointed attorneys arranged a lie-detector test for Darlie with a private polygrapher. The outcome was never made public. (IMO, a bad sign.) Darlie refused the offers of police and FBI polygraphers.
yep thats what i read too when i tried to google it...that is not a good sign, but then again she could be covering up for the husband if she feels her other child is in danger with him since he has access to the other boy. I dont know, looking at her she looks guilty as sin IMOO, but my mind cannot possibly fathom her doing that to two little boys, the thought angers me so much i cant even tell you, please dear god, if she did do that, let her rot in jail, if not let her out....

I just thought that since Darin failed the polygraph then he def has to be involved and that he had to be the one to stab her since the blood on her night shirt was first befor ethe boys...i dont believe she did that to herself, and in the video where a reporter asks her if darin did it, she clearly hesistates and looks down and then says no, a dead sign that he did IMO.

My mind cant stop realing in madness about those poor boys, i had never heard of this case until I read it on a forum, its just amazing to me that it has not been solved and that Darin is walking around free. :furious:

The crime has been solved, the guilty person was convicted and sent to prison.

What I think, is that Darin knows that Darlie did this, that is why he failed a lie detector test. he knows in his heart, that the mother of his children, snapped and killed them.

But in public, he tows the "party" line and goes with the intruder story and that Darlie is innocent. That is what the family wants to try and get Darlie a new trial or out of prison.

He can't and will not tell the public, I think my wife is lying, she killed the boys and she is in prison. Nope, the party line prevails.

Also, if Darlie was telling the truth and there actually was an intruder, she would take a lie detector test to lend some sort of integrity to her "story".

She refused, because the results of the first private test was not made public. If it was in favor of Darlie, you can bet her lawyers would shout it from the roof. Lie detector test are just an investigative tool.

If somone is truly innocent, they would jump at the chance to "prove" investigators wrong and take the test as they have nothing to hide.

If they are not telling the truth and have something to hide, then they refuse.

Darlie is guilty as sin and in the right place.

yep thats what i read too when i tried to google it...that is not a good sign, but then again she could be covering up for the husband if she feels her other child is in danger with him since he has access to the other boy. I dont know, looking at her she looks guilty as sin IMOO, but my mind cannot possibly fathom her doing that to two little boys, the thought angers me so much i cant even tell you, please dear god, if she did do that, let her rot in jail, if not let her out....

I just thought that since Darin failed the polygraph then he def has to be involved and that he had to be the one to stab her since the blood on her night shirt was first befor ethe boys...i dont believe she did that to herself, and in the video where a reporter asks her if darin did it, she clearly hesistates and looks down and then says no, a dead sign that he did IMO.

My mind cant stop realing in madness about those poor boys, i had never heard of this case until I read it on a forum, its just amazing to me that it has not been solved and that Darin is walking around free. :furious:

I believe in that interview the question was posed as: Do you now think that Darin could of been involved and done this. IMO the reason she looked down was BECAUSE she knows that man has stood by her side throughout this entire circus and defended her but now that he has moved on she is ready to throw the blame in his direction. Anyone but her. IF I DIDN'T DO IT... there is no way I would look down and say yes, I would stare down that camera and let the WORLD know that man did it and I was INNOCENT.. every power in my being would go toward proving his *advertiser censored** belonged there not me.

CM - you post below was so right on. :clap::clap::clap: And Cami, no wonder you and I get along so well...we really think alike! :blowkiss:

Mothers kill their kids everyday. I don't know why anyone would not believe that Darlie could do this just because she's a mother. We just had a case here where I live where a mother pleaded guilty to strangling her 12 year-old daughter,driving to Tim Horton's with the body in the front seat and then to just outside the town and dumped her body over an embankment hoping she'd land in the river, she didn't but since snow was expected she knew the body would be covered.Are you ready??? She even checked the weather to scope out the best time to kill her daughter..when snow was expected.

this case has been solved and the guilty is in prison awaiting her punishment.

Didn't she also pull a "Susan Smith" and go on TV and plead for her daughter to come home, all the while knowing that she was dead. Apparently the neighbor had a sad idea, because this mother "partied" for days on end after the murder of her daughter. In public she was "upset", but in private she partied. She choose her boyfriend over the life of her child. She put herself in her life first. A man over the daughter she gave birth to. She is evil. That is why it is a sad thought, but yes, mothers have killed their kids in the past and even so more upsetting is that it will never end.

That is why I have no sympathy for mothers who harm their kids. The trust of a child of their mother, did not equal the love of the mother to the child.

This women down Cami's way even confessed to the dying child's last words as her mother was killing her. That shocked me. Still does. This story was mentioned on the Toronto news and in the paper. It was a huge deal when this little 12 year old girl goes missing from a rural town. So you never know, mothers who kill their child may give an "outward" appearance of "being normal, but inside they are damaged. You never truly know how damaged, until a child is hurt, neglected, abused, or killed.

Didn't she also pull a "Susan Smith" and go on TV and plead for her daughter to come home, all the while knowing that she was dead. Apparently the neighbor had a sad idea, because this mother "partied" for days on end after the murder of her daughter. In public she was "upset", but in private she partied. She choose her boyfriend over the life of her child. She put herself in her life first. A man over the daughter she gave birth to. She is evil. That is why it is a sad thought, but yes, mothers have killed their kids in the past and even so more upsetting is that it will never end.

That is why I have no sympathy for mothers who harm their kids. The trust of a child of their mother, did not equal the love of the mother to the child.

This women down Cami's way even confessed to the dying child's last words as her mother was killing her. That shocked me. Still does. This story was mentioned on the Toronto news and in the paper. It was a huge deal when this little 12 year old girl goes missing from a rural town. So you never know, mothers who kill their child may give an "outward" appearance of "being normal, but inside they are damaged. You never truly know how damaged, until a child is hurt, neglected, abused, or killed.

Yes, she did, with her crocadile tears she pleaded for her daughter to come home knowing she had killed her, the cow. Yep she premeditated the crime, she said "the thought of losing __________ outweighed the thought of losing her daughter" and that she'd been thinking of killing her for days. No one in the town was fooled, they all suspected her. This is small, rural town where everybody knows everything. Well off she goes to P4W or the equivalent, they best keep her in protective custody as well.

I so agree, I have no sympathy for mothers who kill their kids either. How could they, how could this woman look in her 12 year-old's eyes and strangle her, that boggles my mind. I love every precious thing about my dear son, I couldn't harm a hair on his head.

Do they stab them though ?
I think that is what always sways me a little, that maybe she didn't kill them, unless it was supposed to be murder / suicide .

Do they stab them though ?
I think that is what always sways me a little, that maybe she didn't kill them, unless it was supposed to be murder / suicide .

Mothers kill their children in many ways and yes they stab them and yes she stabbed her two boys, one in the chest and one in the back as they lay sleeping beside her on the floor. She killed them, no one else did and she's paying for it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back