Damn, I come here for 2 minutes

Nedthan Johns

Reaction score
Website
www.
and get sucked back in. I heard about the petiton on the news. Did I miss the gathering in Boulder? How was it? How many showed? Sorry to devote a thread just to my meandering questions, but I am sure there are others that missed the boat so to say. Can someone give me a quick update for the past or heck 4-5 months. How long have I been gone? :banghead:

Missed ya all!!

Nedthan Johns said:
and get sucked back in. I heard about the petiton on the news. Did I miss the gathering in Boulder? How was it? How many showed? Sorry to devote a thread just to my meandering questions, but I am sure there are others that missed the boat so to say. Can someone give me a quick update for the past or heck 4-5 months. How long have I been gone? :banghead:

Missed ya all!!

Ned WELCOME BACK.

UPdate...whoa doggies do we have updates. 'Cept I have company. Have to run.

Anyone willing to spend 39 hours updating Ned? LOL Ok so it's not quite that long but it will take a bit.

Sorry, no time for real updates this morning...but, where have you been, Ned? :)

what happened to my update thread? :waitasec:

Ned's got NO pull anymore? :furious:

Go and register at FFJ, and then you can catch up on all that's been happening WHILE YOU WERE GONE.

If I had the time to read, I would have already done so by now.

What about the gathering in Boulder and the petition? Can anyone quickly tell me how that went, who showed, what good the petition did?

Reports and pictures from the Boulder trip can be found here:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4603

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4607

There is more activity going on with this case than I've seen since Smit hit SweepsWeek with JonBenet's death photos, so posters are busy trying to keep up and help out when they can. Read a little to get caught up and then hit us with any questions you need further detail on.

Sooooooo - did you say that you were working on something related to this case?! Sounds interesting.....hint, hint.

RR

Since Trish owns both forums now, had there been a discussion about a MERGER?

Might make us more powerful. LOL

We could call it Websleuths Justice or actually Justice for Websleuths

or Forum of Websleuths

I perfer Justice for Websleuths. :dance:

Ole Ned wasn't invited to this shindig?

4 beautiful women and NO Ned?

Now that's a crime! Would have loved to have been there.

So River... the petition got into the Govenor's hand, now what?

He basically said he is not going to pull this case from Keenan, and a new appointed prosecutor won't be on the case until we have new evidence, is that correct?

Well NedThang, you need to check in more often to start with, and that's RiverRat, not River.

Got it?

Good.

It's good to see you back buddy. Now keep you butt here so we can get you up to speed k?

She does from time to time. If you had been checking in more often you'd know she now has a new job, and is creating jewelery as well. She is one very busy woman these days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopyxxoo31
Back