779 users online (97 members and 682 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

IA - Dad tries to kill 8 day old baby, Waterloo, 2009

This is an 8 DAY old baby. Jamie Lockhart was arrested on attempted murder of his eight day old baby after 911 was called. The baby was cut. Officials aren't saying where the baby was cut or with what.

The 31 year old Lockhart and his wife have three other children who were all removed by the State. The family is from a place called Waterloo, Iowa. Comments after the article aren't very kind to folks who live there. Baby is hospitalized but expected to make a recovery.

http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/36997694.html

Why?? Surely the 8-day-old baby didn't do anything to offend him. Maybe he was punishing the mother or something? Or he's just crazy, I guess. I hope the baby will be okay and won't have any long-term problems.

Maybe he's just a seriously mentally ill person or addict who needs to be locked up so he can't procreate anymore.

Sling his azz up. Life, no parole. General pop., with a sign describing exactly what his worthless, fat, jobless, greasy, trailer havin', wife beatin', black hatin' ass did. Worthless, absolutely worthless. Reuse the needle on this jackazz.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    This is an 8 DAY old baby. Jamie Lockhart was arrested on attempted murder of his eight day old baby after 911 was called. The baby was cut. Officials aren't saying where the baby was cut or with what.

The 31 year old Lockhart and his wife have three other children who were all removed by the State. The family is from a place called Waterloo, Iowa. Comments after the article aren't very kind to folks who live there. Baby is hospitalized but expected to make a recovery.

http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/36997694.html
    WTF, are these people being sent home with a child when three others were removed by the state? Get pregnant ok, keep the baby no way.

Quote Originally Posted by FightTheOstrich View Post
    fat, jobless, greasy, trailer havin', wife beatin', black hatin' ass did.
    Dayum you know this guy lives in a trailer, hates blacks, and is jobless?

Granted I'd like to see him locked up in general population as well, and have his tail kicked and more. We can tell from the photograph his hefty and slippery looking. Anyone tries to murder their 8 day old probably hurts his wife as well, but the trailer thing? There's posters that live in trailers, and they don't hate blacks, beat anyone or are fat, jobless and greasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    WTF, are these people being sent home with a child when three others were removed by the state? Get pregnant ok, keep the baby no way.
    Maybe I'm reading it wrong but I'm taking it as the other kids were removed do to this incident? not before?

http://www.kwwl.com/Global/story.asp...4&nav=menu82_2

First comment is disturbing...

http://www.gazetteonline.com/apps/pb...48/0/FRONTPAGE

"Officers determined James Lockhart was stabbed with a knife."

Poor little baby. OMG how horrible! And he is a scary, skeevy looking guy, isn't he? Looks like a "face of meth" to me.

Quote Originally Posted by wildTrose View Post
    Maybe I'm reading it wrong but I'm taking it as the other kids were removed do to this incident? not before?
    That's what I got from it as well, WTR.

He is scarey looking though and stabs a baby with a knife.

Check out this comment from the article's comment section:
    i know for a fact that he wold not hurt any of his kids he loves them with all of his heart ive been in the family for years and i have not seen him ever hit or beat his kids.there are times were you just lose your mind
    Oh, please. Since when does a crying baby make a person pull out a knife and cut the child? Maybe this person does know the family on the outside -- just because you never see abuse, doesn't mean it isn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by FightTheOstrich View Post
    Sling his azz up. Life, no parole. General pop., with a sign describing exactly what his worthless, fat, jobless, greasy, trailer havin', wife beatin', black hatin' ass did. Worthless, absolutely worthless. Reuse the needle on this jackazz.
    Alright now....there is nothing wrong in living in a trailer is there? They are now called Manufactured Homes...not trailers. Just giving you a hard time but so often people have to throw in trailer as a negative like it is something only lowlife scum would live in.

Quote Originally Posted by colomom View Post
    http://www.kwwl.com/Global/story.asp...4&nav=menu82_2

First comment is disturbing...

http://www.gazetteonline.com/apps/pb...48/0/FRONTPAGE

"Officers determined James Lockhart was stabbed with a knife."

Great links Colomom-
    The comments on the first story are very disturbing. I hope they are fake, but some of them seem to have inside knowledge of whats going on.

Thank God the other kids were removerd- I am a lil surprised not one article has mentioned the mother??? Dont get me wrong, Im glad she wasnt involved, but where was/is she?

I am sure the local Children's Services Dept. has a file on this family. If the other children have been taken away, then I am sure it was a matter of time before the baby was also.
    But, if these parents do abuse drugs, and are in the state child protection system, most states do a tox screen on the mother while pregnant and then after the birth of the baby and then the baby is tested. If the baby tests positive for any kind of drug, sometimes, the baby is not allowed to go home with the mom.
    I would think this father would get the maxiumum for attemped murder.
    And I would hope that all of the children from this family are with a wonderful foster family.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

What a shame that the bond is only set at $200,000!
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    ~ Albert Einstein ~

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast