630 users online (74 members and 556 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Latest from George Anthony 1-2-09 at 11:58 PM

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

George Anthony: ‘There is a hole in my heart'

Last Edited: Saturday, 03 Jan 2009, 12:36 AM EST
    Created: Friday, 02 Jan 2009, 11:58 PM EST

By Holly Bristow
    FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The Anthony family has made it clear that they will do any on camera interviews until after Caylee Marie is laid to rest.

The toddler was missing from June of last year until December when her remains were found near the East Orange County home where she lived with her grandparents George and Cindy and her mother Casey who is in jail charged with her murder.

Friday George Anthony spoke off camera with FOX 35 about a few things he said we could share.
    Last edited by jujube; 01-03-2009 at 05:32 AM. Reason: copyright

Thank you for posting this jujube! Wow, LA moved back home!
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 01-03-2009 at 04:39 PM. Reason: O/T/not confirmed @ this time

Poor George.. despite anything, he will never watch sponge bob with Caylee again, or look at the moon and stars with her..
    Justice For Caylee Marie

You're welcome karma girl.

mydailyopinions: It is so sad. My kids used to sit on my dad's lap and watch westerns as he rocked them. That's how I picture George and Caylee except with Spongebob.
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 01-03-2009 at 04:55 PM. Reason: O/T comment/not confirmed @ this time

bump!!

Quote Originally Posted by jujube View Post
    http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8187300&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

George Anthony: ‘There is a hole in my heart'

Last Edited: Saturday, 03 Jan 2009, 12:36 AM EST
    Created: Friday, 02 Jan 2009, 11:58 PM EST

By Holly Bristow
    FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The Anthony family has made it clear that they will do any on camera interviews until after Caylee Marie is laid to rest.

The toddler was missing from June of last year until December when her remains were found near the East Orange County home where she lived with her grandparents George and Cindy and her mother Casey who is in jail charged with her murder.

Friday George Anthony spoke off camera with FOX 35 about a few things he said we could share.
    Was that supposed to read, '... will NOT do...' ???
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 01-03-2009 at 03:41 AM. Reason: quoted post was edited

Huh. All I can think of is that video of him so angry at the crowd outside his house and Cindy trying to pacify everyone and George got into his car and he took off........to the opposite direction of Suburban Drive.

I admit I'm cynical.

He would like be able to visit Casey in jail, even if it’s just to say hello and hear her voice and see how she is doing.
    *respectfully snipped*

so why doesn't he??
    people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

You're welcome karma girl. I don't know about the pg girlfriend but if she' smart, she'll stay away, at least for now.

mydailyopinions: It is so sad. My kids used to sit on my dad's lap and watch westerns as he rocked them. That's how I picture George and Caylee except with Spongebob.
    Thanks for the article. I breaks my heart.

So Lee is back home, I can understand that.

I think it's time for them to *batten down the hatches*

I feel *a storms a' brewing*
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Quote Originally Posted by eddeva View Post
    *respectfully snipped*

so why doesn't he??
    Excellent question.

So what's the big difference in on camera and off camera video until after the funeral?
    That makes no sense to me....he still did an interview...just not on camera...and spoke about a few things that he said could be shared??? Whatever that means...to me it means, they still haven't learned to shut up!

Also, if he wants to see Casey, then what's stopping him? Ooops, those darn cameras in jail! Or Casey doesn't want to see him/them...either way, why "share" this information? ARGHH...........

Unbelievable ploy for sympathy and attention, as they've done throughout this entire tragedy...ridiculous, IMO!

Anthony also said he misses his daughter Casey as well. He would like be able to visit Casey in jail, even if it’s just to say hello and hear her voice and see how she is doing.
    Yeah this is my question too - why not? Wish we knew for sure why not.

Also, no matter fi they've helped cover up or have lied, they still now have to face that their caylee is actually gone. Even if they definitely knew before, there wasn't the allowance of public mourning. And I'm sure, deep down, they wanted a proper burial for caylee.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by eddeva View Post
    *respectfully snipped*

so why doesn't he??
    Poor George.

Maybe KC is the one who has refused visits from GA and CA in these past weeks. Who knows?

If KC could dispose of her daughter in a garbage bag like trash, she may have the same feelings toward any member of her family.

Of course, they all could be worried about being taped at jail in videos, but it's been so long since her parent's have visited her.

Makes you wonder if KC has any feelings at all, except for herself. Sad

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoHead View Post
    Was that supposed to read, '... will NOT do...' ???
    I'm sure that's how it was supposed to read. It probably was a typo that someone omitted the "NOT."
    My posts are my opinion..........

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast