1172 users online (186 members and 986 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Hey dude, keep your head up. At the moment the best thing to do would be to embarrass him. Lower public opinion about him and publicly shame him. Start a website/fb/tumblr/twitter to expose him. If he tries to sue, use that against him. Make sure to talk to his students and if theres someone who CAN sue. Someone whose statute of limitations isn't up. Make sure they call your relatives as witness. Hope the situation is solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerbear View Post
    I agree with you about God's will for victims AND offenders. He is working with special ed apparently. I will email all family members involved and ask if they'd be willing to make statements. My other sister is ex LE and will probably get together with me on this and see what we can do. Thanks for the help.
    I really hope that something can be done maybe this will help your family find closure.This is a very difficult situation and I have been through this. unfortunately the abuser did abuse another child and is now unemployed.No jail time which is upsetting but, does have to register under Megans law.

He retired from teaching. I talked to a lawyer and there is nothing I can do that won't bring legal ramifications. Thought I would give an update.
    ...the truth will set you free

Did you ask the lawyer if everything was "anonymous" postings on the internet and newspaper? There are ways to out him without it being directly tied to you. Just saying.

I don't know if this has already been suggested, so my apologies if it has, but do you have any agencies where you live or that are close to where you live that specialize in victim advocacy for sexual assault/abuse survivors? If you do I would go to them and explain the situation. They might be able to help you with figuring out how to go about everything, including handling the legal system. I know where I live the center we have here helps survivors with that stuff. It could be worth checking out. I'm crossing my fingers for you. I also know firsthand how frustrating the legal system can be when it comes to sexual assault/abuse. I'm sorry you have to go through all of this<3

Write him a letter and let him know that everyone knows what kind of monster he is. Tell him how he ruined the lives of your sisters, your family and how the horror he inflicted stills haunts you all today. Let him know that you are telling the world all about him and will rejoice when he dies and is greeted by Satan and that you will P*** on his grave.

Tell your sisters to choose to not let him continue to ruin their lives, there is so much more than just those years being a victim. Be a victor! The best revenge is a great life.

I think a number of us (at least I would) wouldn't mind sending him a little letter just letting him know we know and we'll be watching and waiting and letting others know of his pervsions just pm me and we could do that.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4