Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP! Need ideas on how to stop someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerbear View Post
    o_O

I used Yahoo people search and asked my mom for a couple of things and I found him. I'm calling the school district Monday morning. PLUS I found his neighborhood and I am going to write letters to the people next to him. I will update you all.

I don't think anyone has hunted him down because a) no one wants to go to jail for this creepo b) we're hoping that God's punishment is going to be worse than anything he could get here.
    You need advice from an attorney before writing letters to his neighbors and students' families (to get around slander). Also have you checked on a civil suit? Sometimes they're allowed even when a criminal trial is not. Good luck. cocolafay
    Last edited by cocolafay; 05-31-2010 at 05:16 AM. Reason: misspelling

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocolafay For This Useful Post:

Princess of Oz is offline Zahra is all things good. The Zahra's of the world give me hope. ~ elepher50
    USAF wife currently in Fort Riley, Kansas
    I'm sorry any of you are having to go through this. It's a hard burden to carry. Jen, I sit here wondering if we are related and have the same uncle. My uncle molested me from 4-7. Even when I was able to tell, nothing was done because the matriarch of our family didn't want the name tarnished.

I'm 31 now, and suffer from PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder), clinical depression, anxiety and panic attacks and I have abandonment issues as well as trust issues.

I have tried so many ways to get someone to listen to me, and make something happen. So far, no one wants to get involved with something like that it seems. It's almost like, this many years later, and everyone is still turning a deaf ear on me and what happened. I worry about how many others he messed with, besides me. I know he also molested my brother who is 4 yrs older that myself. He works as a youth minister assistant in the church where he's from - that alone terrifies me.

My thoughts and prayers for justice and action are with you :Justice:

Rest peacefully, My Little Boy Blue.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Princess of Oz For This Useful Post:

I'm from Canada and we have similar situations here. New laws are required. When the perp is finally arrested, there are many many previous victims who choose not to come forward because of the legal system. The police force has their hands tied because of the required evidence required in the court system. I honour all the women who step up and tell their story. They are the heros and the ones that will help lead this fight against child sexual abuse.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to althea For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    JennerBear - don't forget your sister. Please try to help her seek counseling and whatever else she might need to help her heal.

My prayers are with you in your search for justice.

Salem
    Exactly. As a living survivor, she is an important witness. Counseling can bring the facts out in the open, making the case stronger to get him suspended, and/or thrown in jail (one can hope).

Bless you for what you're doing - I commend you.

Hugs,

Mel

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Very sad story and my heart goes out to you. Is it possible he got caught and is in prison? Some states have public information on inmates, perhaps your does. Good luck to you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jacasa For This Useful Post:

Thanks, Rob. Unfortunately he is a teacher of kids this SAME age. He likes 12 year olds. So it isn't just MY family.
    that is a sad story..i see it this way..may not be anything you can do about what has already happened..but i would make sure everyone around him knew and watched every move he made so it never happened again

12. The Following User Says Thank You to smoknn For This Useful Post:

Question Any new news?

I can only say that I know the pain caused by these types of opportunists...sick to my stomach, but wondering if you ever had any closure or if anything panned out form your efforts?

Love Others...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BossLadyWhite For This Useful Post:

Is it possible he's on the sex offender registry? Is he still teaching?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peliman For This Useful Post:

Tell everyone you know. Cockroaches hate the light of day.

Here's a thought. Do any of these guys use the internet regularly? I got this idea from pervertedjustice.com....the company responsible for "To Catch a Predator"...that show where people pretend to be minors in chat rooms and get perverts to solicit them for sex and agree to come over...then when the perps show up, they're met with a TV crew and law enforcement...perhaps you could send an anonymous e-mail...an "ad" of some sort that suggests that they can find "barely legal locals to chat with" and a link to a chat room (I hear they like yahoo chat rooms)...create a fake account as an underage person and make your location specifically close to his. Then wait. Hopefully he shows up in the chat room...it's important, I think, when/if you chat with him, that you don't trap him into asking you for anything sexual, but that he naturally gets there. Record everything with screenshots or video of the screen so it can hopefully later be used in court (with proof that it wasn't tampered with/edited chat logs, etc)....best to research this more if you're going to go through with it. Best of luck to you and my heart goes out to you.

Not only would I call the local school board, but make sure you call the state licensure boards. Most states require that teachers, counselors, ministers etc be licensed or credentialed and they are able to take complaints and investigate from a licensure point of view. The. Burden of proof isn't as strong as for a criminal case and the proceedings are less formal. If you can get something against a license, you can t least start restricting access. Finally, even though some criminal records may be expunged or sealed, many state boards, like the department of education can look behind expungements.

I'm in the haystack looking for that needle

How Many States?

Quote Originally Posted by BOTLOF View Post
    If I remember correctly, in many states, there is no statute of limitations when it comes to sexual abuse to children under 16. I would get legal council and attempt to throw his butt in jail and MAKE SURE that the population there knows WHY!
    How many states have no statute of limitations? (that you know of)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to EXIA15145 For This Useful Post:

Hi You know I am not a good English speaker so please do not expect me much about this language because its not my original language

I consider that type of criminal as one of the most worst criminal I classified on the book I created, but I prefer not to sell this book but to give it free instead, so please anticipate that it wouldn't been submitted to publishers for editorial so it will normally having grammatical error

As you said you want to stop someone? in which this someone is someone who's certainly indulging with the type of criminal act you stated on your post,

Yes there's a way

You know according to many studies about defining criminal minds, once they discover the single comprehensive explanation on why people commit crime, then people could be able now to prevent and stop the criminality, well maybe its easy to say but a big challenge to test everyone who care and who really don't care, so that are the answers you are looking for

But Unfortunately there is no such history that the man did resolved this kind of problem of our world today, they failed to determine the exact explanation on why people commit crime

But to ease your consciousness, I will let everyone see that exact explanation free, and you could have the answers of your question

All I can do is to show to everyone the real cause of crime and let them find the solution themselves, please read all the principles and concept I stated there and you will never be the same again, so please check this facebook group link I created

Here:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/459400614148021/

Quote Originally Posted by 654321 View Post
    Here's a thought. Do any of these guys use the internet regularly? I got this idea from pervertedjustice.com....the company responsible for "To Catch a Predator"...that show where people pretend to be minors in chat rooms and get perverts to solicit them for sex and agree to come over...then when the perps show up, they're met with a TV crew and law enforcement...perhaps you could send an anonymous e-mail...an "ad" of some sort that suggests that they can find "barely legal locals to chat with" and a link to a chat room (I hear they like yahoo chat rooms)...create a fake account as an underage person and make your location specifically close to his. Then wait. Hopefully he shows up in the chat room...it's important, I think, when/if you chat with him, that you don't trap him into asking you for anything sexual, but that he naturally gets there. Record everything with screenshots or video of the screen so it can hopefully later be used in court (with proof that it wasn't tampered with/edited chat logs, etc)....best to research this more if you're going to go through with it. Best of luck to you and my heart goes out to you.
    I thought about doing this too. Is it lawful for regular citizens to do this? I would jump onboard in a heart beat to catch all the pervs out there!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to southsidetx For This Useful Post:

Dont get me wrong of course i get it and i am right there with ya.. my self you would not want to know what i would do with this guy .My only thing is this you have to becarefull because if he and i think thats what u said he was never arrested right then you need to be carefull with what you say and release to public i say that not about on here but letters to his communitty like u said now adays with people being sued for defimation thats my worry just you i wouldn't want you to get in trouble so maybe ask a lawyer cause i understand where your coming from and i agree with you i just would not wanna see u get in trouble ..
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

26. The Following User Says Thank You to CanManEh For This Useful Post:

Its unfortunate to be said, but laws like rape has a statutes of limitation. If it happened "years ago" then I'm afraid that the bastard is "clean" in the eyes of the law. Some states are attempting to change their rape laws, but not all have been on board and still continue to hold statutes of limitations and strict definitions of rape.

I know that this thread was posted 5 years ago, but Jennerbear, if you are still looking for the man, I could do a quick search if you're still around. Trust me, I've located many men in the past few months alone and I'm sure I could find that man, too.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Bark For This Useful Post:

bcf

Do not let anyone tell you there is a statute of limitations on reporting rape. As for the state of California's early release of rapists, solicit signatures on an online petition as well as approaching friends/family, church members, etc. Always include the State Attorney General's office. He/She is an attorney and is the first one I would approach. The next step would be to address ,in person, the governor of California. The media is a great source of informing the public of the follow-up of the government. Also, contact any rape crisis groups, as they are a good source of information and connections. MOST IMPORTANTLY, DO NOT QUIT. DO NOT LET ANYONE STOP YOU FROM GETTING ANSWERS!

You also may want to contact your State Lawmakers, your State Law Enforcement Division and the State Bureau of Investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Maya Love View Post
    I have a very similar story. My pastor, grandfather molested me from the age of 6-9. He also has a long history of being sued, fired, etc from counseling jobs for sexual harrassment. I tried to do something about this a few years ago, contacted Ohio det. and they said the statute was out, 7yrs. Maryland said 20yrs but I couldn't lie and say that it ihad been w/in 20 yrs. My dad is crazy over the whole thing, I repressed until I was 17, ever since, he can't let it go. He's called his friends, employers, chuches, SDA conference. No one wants to help. I'm sure he's done this to other children and probably continues.

I'm sorry for your dead end, I understand.
    You can sue him for it, Theres' no limitation on that in certain states. All you need is a witness and doctor reviews of the damage, there differ types of ways they see these things.. Prove it was intentional not careless or common mistake.

Take him to civil court and sue him for sex abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgaldwill View Post
    Hi You know I am not a good English speaker so please do not expect me much about this language because its not my original language

I consider that type of criminal as one of the most worst criminal I classified on the book I created, but I prefer not to sell this book but to give it free instead, so please anticipate that it wouldn't been submitted to publishers for editorial so it will normally having grammatical error

As you said you want to stop someone? in which this someone is someone who's certainly indulging with the type of criminal act you stated on your post,

Yes there's a way

You know according to many studies about defining criminal minds, once they discover the single comprehensive explanation on why people commit crime, then people could be able now to prevent and stop the criminality, well maybe its easy to say but a big challenge to test everyone who care and who really don't care, so that are the answers you are looking for

But Unfortunately there is no such history that the man did resolved this kind of problem of our world today, they failed to determine the exact explanation on why people commit crime

But to ease your consciousness, I will let everyone see that exact explanation free, and you could have the answers of your question

All I can do is to show to everyone the real cause of crime and let them find the solution themselves, please read all the principles and concept I stated there and you will never be the same again, so please check this facebook group link I created

Here:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/459400614148021/
    I am not a member of Facebook and can not see this. Is this a book? I would like to see it.
    Newlywed 81-year-old, legally blind millionaire with bad knees disappears without his car, money, keys or glasses in CA. Daughters hope he'll show up.

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...9#post10801289

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    My uncle (will name names if someone says I legally can. I certainly will. Yup) years ago molested BOTH of my big sisters that are 10 and 12 years older than me when I was a baby. This TEACHER (teacher!!!!) then went on to molest MANY of my female cousins and we think his own daughter (who is now deceased). His wife (my auntie) left him. The family didn't do ANYTHING legally at the time because of the proud matriarch of the family not wanting to look bad.

When I was a girl he was EXTREMELY mean to me to the point where I would come home from family functions crying. I was 12 when they told me what went down and why he was mean to me. My father threatened to kill him if he came near me. My family was a very hush hush family. I tell MY girls - I don't care WHO makes you uncomfortable you tattle!!!!!

My sister tried to kill herself a couple of times - never matured past 12 (she is 48) and is just... sad sad sad. Years later she had tried to prosecute him... they told her the statute of limitations was up. She called the school where he was teaching and tried to turn him in and they fired him... no legal stuff. This guy was NEVER punished sufficiently for what he did. I continue to see my sister (he got to her the worst and over a two year period) just destruct. My other cousins tried to do something but not until later when they realized that they had a voice I guess.

Other than trying to track this man down and make his life a living heck... is there anything I can do? What is done is done in my family but this man NEVER got hinderance or help... and an object in motion will stay in motion, yes? Advice?
    Hi sweetheart. I'm going to PM a lawyer, and get her to give her take on the legalities on this. God bless you, and take care of your sister. I will keep checking in.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12