Please View This Has Been So Well Done.

Holy Ive only watched the first half of the first one !!!!!!!

Good fine Windchime

OMG puts everything in perspective like that ! :( even what i have just watched

I just watched all four videos and yes, I am crying. Can you imagine Caylee being in Heaven, watching down on her beloved family, lying their heads off for KC's benefit? It is one thing to continue to love your loved one when they have done wrong, but it is another thing to cover up for that loved one's crime. To me, that is criminal and should be punishable. The Anthonys have had many chances to retract their lies and do the right thing for Caylee. They lied up until the very last LKL show on December 10th. GA said his professional opinion of the smell in the car was that it was rotting pizza. I am sure that he is a good man and that he loved Caylee but he is so whipped by CA that it's not even funny. I hope to God that he apologizes to Caylee every night before he closes his eyes to sleep. As to GA, she will continue to live in her untruths and mis-truths and half-truths and will probably want KC to get an appeal, once her a$$ gets sentenced to the DP or LWOP. This woman is a nurse people. Is that scary or what?

Oh Wow, WindChime! So intense! They are very well done. Whoever did those did such a great job. Thank you for sharing these with us!:blowkiss:

Thank you WindChime for sharing this.
My heart just breaks for little Caylee and all she has went through..

First video, 4:53,the most stupid George-ism ever.DUH.

Halfway through number four there is video with her great grandfather and it is so sad. Shortly after that hug she gave him she was slaughtered by her mother and thrown away like garbage. Subsequently thrown away metaphorically by her grandmother, grandfather and uncle.

I hate these people.

She is no longer a relative of theirs to me; she is now America's girl.

Remains found exactly after the pathetic performance on LKL,the sweet irony,eh?God I forgot about how upsetting that show was.

I believe it was in this last video that had a statement from Tony saying that he asked Casey why she stole from Amy. Casey's response was that she needed a back up plan..
I don't remember that being in any of the statements...do any of you?
I'll go back and see exactly where that part was at and post back.

That part starts about 2:38 of video 4.

Her sitting in her grandgp's lap is just so heartbreaking! :( :( :(
How can her own family not be touched by such memories?

OMG!

In Part 1 AND in Part 3, you will hear Cindy call "CAYLEE" an excellent mother!

I have yet to review the rest. Kudos to the person who put this all together. The prosecution already has a formidable instrument fine-tuned and ready to go with this presentation.

Thank You WindChime!

I watched all 5.. Very sad... Specially when my lil girl came over to the computer and tried to sing the sunshine song.. I had her say Caylee.. and showed her her pic.. it was sad..This is all just way to awful.

LOL,part 2, 1:13

good one!

this ain't denial,this is.......beyond ridiculous!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back