FL FL - Emillie Hoyt, 23, Highland Beach, Jan 2006

snakelady

Reaction score
Emillie Hoyt was last known to be*in the Highland Beach area of*Florida in December 2005.*
In 2001, Emillie moved to Florida from Kansas, to take up a job for a magazine company as a salesperson.
In 2005 Emillie fell ill and returned home to Kansas to her mother, Emillie stayed there for several months.
Late 2005 Emillie returned to Florida, after failing to re-adapt to life back in Kansas.
The last known contact from Emillie was a call to her mother in January 2006. She advised her mother that she did not have a permanent address and that she would contact her again when she was settled.
Emillie is described as white female - at the time of her disappearance her height was estimated to be 5ft 9in - her weight 110lbs. She has brown eyes and brown hair. Emillie is now 26 years old.*
Emillie has a dark tribal tattoo on her shoulder. She has also been known to dye her hair blond.
There has been no activity on Emillies*on her passport, her driver's license, SS#, Credit Cards etc.

If anyone has any information in respect of the whereabouts of Emillie Hoyt please contact the Law Enforcement Agency at*Highland Beach PD.
Quotes:
Emillie, is a daughter, sister, aunt and friend. Her disappearance leaves us all searching both for her physical body and the intangible light of a beautiful. artistic and sensitive soul. Wherever you are, we will never stop searching for you and long for the beauty that you sought in existence.

Zakk Hoyt - Emillie's brother.
Weblinks:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12221886604*

http://www.myspace.com/helpfindemilliehoyt

Prior to her vanishig she had ended an abusive relationship. No surprise, Emillie wanted nothing to do with her former boyfriend.

She was last seen in Ft. Lauderdale early in January of 2006. She had her problems like most young women her age, but she was moving forward. And that did not sit very well with her former boyfriend, who leave's a questionable path in a prior relationship himself. His former girlfriend, is dead.

She sent a christmas present to her brother,called him and told him to call her and let her know when he received it. He called her phone and her bf answered and said that he had kicked her out and took the phone because he paid for it and hung up.

Woman vanished in South Florida after boyfriend kicked her out, detectives say
Emillie Hoyt, 27, was last seen at her boyfriend’s home on Jan. 1, 2006

By Alexia Campbell, Sun Sentinel
3:03 p.m. EDT, April 19, 2010

HIGHLAND BEACH

Authorities are asking the public for help in finding a woman who may have disappeared on her way to the Fort Lauderdale area more than four years ago.

Emillie Hoyt, 27, was last seen at her boyfriend's home in Highland Beach on Jan. 1, 2006.

The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office has joined the case, although no new leads have surfaced, according to Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Teri Barbera.

more here

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/palm-beach/fl-highland-beach-missing-woman-20100419,0,5793600.story

Thanks for posting this! It is great to see some movement on this case, finally! Both from LE and the press. Hopefully the renewed attention to the case will keep it in the spotlight. We can only hope that the information they need has not been lost with time...

The QAnon mass delusion adds to KC man’s anguish over his missing sister

His sister’s disappearance in 2005 broke Zakk Hoyt’s heart. The nutty QAnon conspiracy theories have only reopened the Kansas Citian’s wounds.

The lesson: Be careful what you read and pass on in social media. It can easily hurt others deeply.

Hoyt’s sister Emillie, then 23, fell off everyone’s radar just before Christmas 2005 and never reappeared. She went missing in Highland Beach, Florida — most likely just by coincidence, not far from Jeffrey Epstein’s mansion in Palm Beach. There’s nothing else linking her case to the notorious sexual predator.

It took many weeks, early on in 2006, for police in Highland Beach (now turned over to Palm Beach County sheriff) to even allow a report on Emillie being missing. Valuable time lost (18 months before LE report started), I'm doubtful the "older, wealthy" boyfriend was properly investigated. The article about Q-Anon and her brother Zakk/Zachary, then in Oregon, is the most recent thing I've seen. I am including link to Facebook groups where brother (and mother Malinda, apparently still in MO), sometimes post. One post I've noted, also below, is especially haunting--supposedly by a close friend. She refers to a Ft. Lauderdale man the poster feels harmed Emillie. Did the friend give that info to Palm Beach Sheriff? Unknown. The second group posted here has some activity by siblings and other family-nieces and nephews it would seem. I asked mother to join us here at WS if she's so inclined.
Facebook Groups
Help find Emillie Hoyt
Friend's post Facebook Groups

Last edited:
Help Find Emily Hoyt Facebook post 6/16/2018. Comments have been updated today.

I'm so sorry. I was a very very close friend of Emily's and was very familiar with someone of the situation she was in down there Fort Lauderdale what that man Lori her and was all those Day gifts and and cars and fancy things and then all sudden we lost contact with her but me and Angie Parton we know in our hearts that that man in Fort Lauderdale took her out on his boat and did something with her Emily I love you very much and I'm so sorry I never got to say goodbye to you you were a wonderful friend and a beautiful person and they say God takes the prettiest flowers first and I guess they're right goodbye Emily I love you I'm so sorry for whatever happened to you I miss you always friend

Facebook Groups

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lee k
Back