1056 users online (200 members and 856 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Faith Hill - A Baby Changes Everything

Please excuse me if this is not a correct way to post this. I found it very interesting on the My Space for Caylee - they have the song by Faith Hill "A baby changes everything". With the recent information about finding caylee.... I think I couldcome up with a few other songs that would be more appropriate to pay honor to Caylee - I may be being extra sensitive here but, doesn't this sound like excuses to you?

Lyrics:
    Teenage girl, much too young
    Unprepared for what`s to come
    A baby changes everything

http://www.elyrics.net/read/f/faith-...ng-lyrics.html
    Last edited by JBean; 01-04-2009 at 03:48 AM. Reason: copyright. snipped lyrics and added link thanks!

ABSOLUTELY and without a doubt THE most TASTELESS and INSENSITIVE song they possibly could have chosen...Leave it to the Anthony's.

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    ABSOLUTELY and without a doubt THE most TASTELESS and INSENSITIVE song they possibly could have chosen...Leave it to the Anthony's.
    OMG....are they seriously likening KC's pregnancy plight to that of the Virgin Mary or did I misinterpret the lyrics to this song?
    I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid

Need a link to lyrics please.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Need a link to lyrics please.
    http://www.elyrics.net/read/f/faith-...ng-lyrics.html

Here is the link to just a random site that showed the Lyrics - When I heard that I wanted to make sure I had heard that right.
    http://www.kovideo.net/lyrics/f/Fait...verything.html

It appears that Michelle B. is maintaining the Myspace. Just for some perspective, she as never been the most subtle player involved. I am for one am far more disturbed by the blog post in which she verges on touting Casey's innocence, though it is hard to be certain about this because the sentence structure is barely decipherable.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartBroken View Post
    Here is the link to just a random site that showed the Lyrics - When I heard that I wanted to make sure I had heard that right.
    http://www.kovideo.net/lyrics/f/Fait...verything.html
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    The Anthony's are not the ones who have been keeping up
    the myspace... it's the lady who use to be their spoksperson (mb)?

In fact she is the one who has posted most of the blogs latley.

I saw that a few days ago and my first reaction was "you gotta be kiddin"!! I kept hushed about on here because I suspected that it would stir the "your picking on the A's, they can't do anything right" pot -jmho

I cannot believe anyone would be so utterly clueless as to post this song in any context with this case.
    I dont know whats worse that whoever is responsible simply didnt think or actually believes that what Casey did to Caylee would fit in context of these lyrics? Disturbing beyond words either way.

Poor taste ... extremely bad choice, no matter who chose it.

nomoresorrow:
    I was debating sharing this as I knew the website was being maintained by someone else and I do not want to give the appearance of picking on anyone - that was not my intention. I just could not belive out of all the songs out there...this is the one that went up! I would find it hard to believe that KC had no knowledge of what was being said or displayed on that site.

What an inappropriate choice! (IMO)

It is positively inappropriate considering the situation. moo
    Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast