Faith Hill - A Baby Changes Everything

HeartBroken

Reaction score
Please excuse me if this is not a correct way to post this. I found it very interesting on the My Space for Caylee - they have the song by Faith Hill "A baby changes everything". With the recent information about finding caylee.... I think I couldcome up with a few other songs that would be more appropriate to pay honor to Caylee - I may be being extra sensitive here but, doesn't this sound like excuses to you?

Lyrics:
Teenage girl, much too young
Unprepared for what`s to come
A baby changes everything

http://www.elyrics.net/read/f/faith-...ng-lyrics.html

ABSOLUTELY and without a doubt THE most TASTELESS and INSENSITIVE song they possibly could have chosen...Leave it to the Anthony's.

ABSOLUTELY and without a doubt THE most TASTELESS and INSENSITIVE song they possibly could have chosen...Leave it to the Anthony's.

OMG....are they seriously likening KC's pregnancy plight to that of the Virgin Mary or did I misinterpret the lyrics to this song?

Need a link to lyrics please.

It appears that Michelle B. is maintaining the Myspace. Just for some perspective, she as never been the most subtle player involved. I am for one am far more disturbed by the blog post in which she verges on touting Casey's innocence, though it is hard to be certain about this because the sentence structure is barely decipherable.

The Anthony's are not the ones who have been keeping up
the myspace... it's the lady who use to be their spoksperson (mb)?

In fact she is the one who has posted most of the blogs latley.

I saw that a few days ago and my first reaction was "you gotta be kiddin"!! I kept hushed about on here because I suspected that it would stir the "your picking on the A's, they can't do anything right" pot -jmho

I cannot believe anyone would be so utterly clueless as to post this song in any context with this case.
I dont know whats worse that whoever is responsible simply didnt think or actually believes that what Casey did to Caylee would fit in context of these lyrics? Disturbing beyond words either way.

Poor taste ... extremely bad choice, no matter who chose it.

nomoresorrow:
I was debating sharing this as I knew the website was being maintained by someone else and I do not want to give the appearance of picking on anyone - that was not my intention. I just could not belive out of all the songs out there...this is the one that went up! I would find it hard to believe that KC had no knowledge of what was being said or displayed on that site.

It is positively inappropriate considering the situation. moo

What a ridiculous song choice, it almost emphasizes with the position Casey has created for herself 'a baby changes everything'.

As an aside, I seriously doubt Casey has any knowledge of what is contained on that page given the lack of communication with her family. Maybe someone with Myspace would be so kind as to calmly suggest that the song is rather inappropriate.

Okay

http://geniusbeauty.com/music/a-baby-changes-everything-lyrics-faith-hill/
The song is actually about Mary Mother of Jesus
The song comes from Faith Hill’s latest Christmas album, Joy to the World. This song was co-written by a minister, and is about the journey Mary, mother of Jesus, went through. Thus..

“the man she loves she’s never touched” - Joseph/the virgin birth

“she has to leave, go far away” - the journey to bethlaham

T-A-C-K-Y song of CHOICE....I think the A's need a new spokesperson. Because MBart is really making them looking bad. Especially when she was making comments back on searching for and ALiVE Caylee.

No one is knocking Faith Hill for the song. But I certainly hope you are not suggesting that Casey's teenage pregnancy with Caylee should be compared to the biblical story of Mary's pregnancy with Jesus.

Sigh

Good God NO

I was just stating that was what the song was actually about and co written with a minister with Faith Hill.

I am unsure how long the song has been up ? IE since caylee Was found ? or before ?
If since she was found, I do wonder if Michelle Bart wasnt using this song as some sort of parallel to the loss left by Caylee on everyones life ?

A Baby Changes everything, makes you feel differently, makes you love differently

Just wondering if she put that up in the sense that Caylee left a huge imprint on her Grandparents (and GGrandparents) hearts and now she is gone...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566
Back