Finally!! Age Progression Drawing/Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

colomom

Inactive
Reaction score
Maddie1-09.jpg

(no online link available, copied from http://www.mccannfiles.com/id79.html)

EXCLUSIVE

by MIKE PARKER in Los Angeles
Picture: AGEPROGRESSION.ORG
January 4, 2009

EXPERTS say this is how Madeleine McCann may look today - 20 months after she went missing.

This astonishing image was created for the Daily Star Sunday by forensic computer age-progression expert Jovey Mae Hayes.

Using the same techniques she employs for the FBI and American police forces in missing persons cases and kidnappings, she has aged Maddie's face to reveal the way she looks now.

"Her face would be elongated, her chin would have become more pronounced and distinctive and her nose would be a bit bigger," said Jovey Mae.

We asked her to show how Maddie now looks on the basis that she has been physically untouched since her disappearance from the holiday resort of Praia da Luz in Portugal on May 3, 2007.

Working from the photo taken shortly before she vanished - Jovey Mae's image shows Maddie with a hint of a smile.

Hearts

"Even in the worst possible circumstances it would be impossible to imagine that her life today is totally bereft of even slight happiness," the expert claimed.

Jovey Mae also revealed Maddie, who went missing just days before her fourth birthday, could be suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

This is defined by experts as "a psychological response sometimes seen in an abducted hostage in which the hostage shows signs of loyalty to the hostage-taker, regardless of the danger, or at least risk, in which they have been placed".

The syndrome's name was coined by psychiatrist and criminologist Nils Bejerot following a five-day bank siege in the Swedish capital in 1973.

Police were astonished that some hostages defended the armed robbers who had held them captive.

Jovey Mae said: "If Maddie has been abducted, she may have built a degree of trust in the person or people who are holding her; if they have treated her well. It is highly unlikely her life would be total misery - hence the slight smile. This, at least, may be of some comfort to her parents and relatives."

Appeal

The McCann family made a Christmas appeal for information about Maddie, releasing a video of her playing at their home in Rothley, Leicestershire, at Christmas 2006.

Parents Kate and Gerry, both 40, have been delighted at the response, with calls from all over the world.

The couple spent Christmas at home with their twins Sean and Amelie, both three.

Amazing, both of those photos look very realistic to me.

I think the newer one is more accurate, though, in that her face, while getting longer, would be more squarish. I'm just basing that on the facial shape of her father and her cheek line. And she would still have a rounder or more squared face at this age.

What's most amazing is that it took a tabloid to come up with this.

So when the McCanns say they are doing everything possible--the question is--why didn't you do this?

I hope she doesnt look like that ! :(

Sadly I don't think she looks like that at all. Because I think she is dead , buried somewhere.
:(

Disgraceful that the parents didn't commission this but then of course why would they?

I hope she doesnt look like that ! :(

Sadly I don't think she looks like that at all. Because I think she is dead , buried somewhere.
:(

I hate them, too. And, unfortunately, I agree; we'll never know what she would look like if she were alive today.:blowkiss:

The McCanns wouldn't pay money to update Maddie's image. They know she's dead so why bother.

Ya know - I looked at these pictures a couple of days ago and I was just heart-sick over the first link. The same FBI trained person who did the drawings of bundleman - she had to put a smile on Maddie's face and then explain that there must be something to smile about in her everyday existence. I wanted to smash the quoted person's face - pretty intense feeling there.

The McCanns have spent so much time and drivel trying to convince us that this is all Maddie's fault - and now they want us to believe she has something to smile about.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE????????? It is just disgusting that Maddie has them for parents.

My opinion of course,

Salem

Ya know - I looked at these pictures a couple of days ago and I was just heart-sick over the first link. The same FBI trained person who did the drawings of bundleman - she had to put a smile on Maddie's face and then explain that there must be something to smile about in her everyday existence. I wanted to smash the quoted person's face - pretty intense feeling there.

The McCanns have spent so much time and drivel trying to convince us that this is all Maddie's fault - and now they want us to believe she has something to smile about.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE????????? It is just disgusting that Maddie has them for parents.

My opinion of course,

Salem

I thought the McCanns had nothing to do with this latest picture and apart from the one comment by Gerry I dont recall their blaming Madeleine?

Daffodil,

I find it very difficult to believe that an age progression could be done without the permission of the McCanns. After-all, they always threaten to sue those who they feel are "inaccurate" in reports about Maddie. If this was done without their permission I am confident we would have heard Clarence complaining. So, I think it is logical and safe to say it was done with their consent.

Do you have any reference to them having "nothing to do with" it?

I think there are a few comments made by the McCanns that gave the impression that Madeleine was at "fault" in her vanishing. The comment you refer to is when GM said "the predicament Madeleine finds herself in", correct? Most of the comments I recall could be chalked up to a poor choice of words but, the perception remains.

As far as I am concerned, one comment is all that it takes to make a impression.

I think there are a few comments made by the McCanns that gave the impression that Madeleine was at "fault" in her vanishing. The comment you refer to is when GM said "the predicament Madeleine finds herself in", correct? Most of the comments I recall could be chalked up to a poor choice of words but, the perception remains.

As far as I am concerned, one comment is all that it takes to make a impression.

WTF ? did they actually say that ?????????????

I thought the McCanns had nothing to do with this latest picture and apart from the one comment by Gerry I dont recall their blaming Madeleine?

I don't know whether or not the McCanns gave consent or had anything to do with the article -- doesn't really matter to me, although I do think Colomom is right that their consent would be needed. The point is the big deal made over the smile in the article. Why not just say nothing? Why go into "there must be something in her everyday existence for her to smile about?"

And I am not going to look for every fault shifting quote of the McCanns but colomom's is a very good example. And KM's always saying "Madeleine knows we love her" every time she had the opportunity to tell Maddie that she was loved and they were looking for her. Such a cold, cold woman...... Maddie is only 3, maybe 4, and you can't tell her you love her.... what is up with that?

So, in essence, Maddie created her situation and all demonstations of love will be withheld until she returns home and quits smiling about her current existence.

That's the way I read it, anyway.

Salem

Salem

Oh yes he did...

Gerry's blog, November 4:
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id22.html

Replace "predicament" (a difficult, unpleasant, or embarrassing situation) with "situation" (a set of circumstances in which one finds oneself), my mistake...but, you get the idea....

Today marks six months since Madeleine was taken from us. It is an incredibly long time for us but must be even longer for Madeleine. It is so painful for us simply being separated, but all the more distressing when we have to speculate about the situation Madeleine finds herself.

Good Grief and maybe its just the way he talks ? but heavens above to say that :(

I mean normal people would write "but all the more distressing when we have to speculate about the situation our Darling Daughter Madeleine is in"

geeze ! these people are unfreakinbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member