Identified! NC - Alamance Co., Human remains in woods, Jan'09 - Tamara Liner

traveler

Reaction score
http://www.digtriad.com/news/top/article.aspx?storyid=116807&catid=14

Mebane, NC -- Alamance County Sheriff's Office are investigating the human remains found by hunters Saturday afternoon around 4:00.
Investigators say the hunters found the remains in a wooded area on Dickey Mill Road. They are treating the case as a homicide.
Detectives are trying to figure out the age of the remains and whether they are those of a man or woman.
They will be collecting more evidence throughout the day.
Stay with digtriad.com and WFMY News 2 for the latest.

Could it be possible that it is Kelly Morris? Stem Nc, to Mebane, NC, is about 42 miles.

There is also Jamie Fraley from Gastonia.

Mouy Tang 45 yr female missing since Sept. 132 miles

I live in N.C. Travis Baker??? Maybe??

I edited my above comment because I was at work and didn't get the chance to look at many other places.

Why on earth aren't those people on NC's state website????:eek:

I edited my above comment because I was at work and didn't get the chance to look at many other places.

Why on earth aren't those people on NC's state website????:eek:

Good question:confused:

They are however on Texas Equesearch and AMW websites.

Our local news did a story on the finding tonight (top story) and unless the reporter misspoke, she said there have been SIX bodies found in the past two weeks in that county.!!!??? wxii channell 12 news

http://www.wxii12.com/news/18412063/detail.html#-

The remains have not been identified, but Johnson said there was an open missing persons case in the county – 49-year-old Tamara Ann Liner was reported missing by her son last September.She was last seen in July at a Burlington McDonald's where she worked.

Anything new yet on this discovery? NC has quite a few missing, I certainly hope that they are checking the area. Hate for this to be a dump site.:(

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200805648S

Tamara Ann Liner from the National Center for Missing Adults

According to 12 they have skull, torso, ankle bones.

From above site:
Metal plate in right ankle due to fracture, metal plate in chest

Im thinking if they have those, animals will not drag the metal, they should be able to pretty quickly tell if it is her. Her son waited 2 months to report her missing even though her vehicle was in the garage. Did he live with her?

According to 12 they have skull, torso, ankle bones.

From above site:
Metal plate in right ankle due to fracture, metal plate in chest

Im thinking if they have those, animals will not drag the metal, they should be able to pretty quickly tell if it is her. Her son waited 2 months to report her missing even though her vehicle was in the garage. Did he live with her?

According to the article i read,she lived alone and it wasn't uncommon for her and her son to go without speaking for weeks at a time.She was reported missing by her son but it was month before she was added to the database for the missing beacuse she was known to leave for long periods of time before.

There were other details in the house that left cause for concern.

"During the search of the home, brown stains which appeared to be dried blood, were located on the back storm door, back doorknob, two bedroom doorknobs and a closet door," the warrant states.

A roll of duct tape in a back bedroom, a pipe wrench near the kitchen sink, a black T-shirt with bleach stains also caught the attention of Brown and SBI special agent Pat Daly who was assisting him in his investigation.

One of Liner's former co-workers at McDonald's told Brown that Liner only owned two pairs of shoes - black work boots and a pair of green-and-white Nike sneakers, which were described as a favorite of Liner's.

The pair of boots was found in the house along with the left Nike shoe described to police.

Liner's computer was removed from the house and searched by the SBI along with a laptop computer she pawned at Quick Cash Pawn on July 14. At the time, she received a loan for $200 for the computer, according to the search warrant.

There were other details in the house that left cause for concern.

"During the search of the home, brown stains which appeared to be dried blood, were located on the back storm door, back doorknob, two bedroom doorknobs and a closet door," the warrant states.

A roll of duct tape in a back bedroom, a pipe wrench near the kitchen sink, a black T-shirt with bleach stains also caught the attention of Brown and SBI special agent Pat Daly who was assisting him in his investigation.

One of Liner's former co-workers at McDonald's told Brown that Liner only owned two pairs of shoes - black work boots and a pair of green-and-white Nike sneakers, which were described as a favorite of Liner's.

The pair of boots was found in the house along with the left Nike shoe described to police.

Liner's computer was removed from the house and searched by the SBI along with a laptop computer she pawned at Quick Cash Pawn on July 14. At the time, she received a loan for $200 for the computer, according to the search warrant.

Can I ask you to post the link to that info, I never read any of that, but obviously not surprised, TIA.

I live in N.C. Travis Baker??? Maybe??.....

KellyNC....I read about Travis Baker missing with his red car from Taylorsville NC, a year or so back.....very interesting case... on his way to have lunch with his girlfriend.....I haven't been able to find anything on this case since that time.

Do you have any ideal WHY little effort has been made to put his picture and details of his missing in his car on a web site, or is there one?...:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back