1513 users online (256 members and 1257 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cell phone Pings Check This Out

Go to exactly 1:36 minutes into the video do you see the ping in the woods on suburban drive that put her exactly where caylee was found. This video is from June and I watched it in June http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBXNG...eature=channel
    I am comparing it to this map
    http://www.courant.com/topic/orl-pho...s-topicgallery

what do you think? tell me if I am looking in the right spot according to the video
    Last edited by JBean; 01-04-2009 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Identify

This is really cool. Nice work! Can you clarify your title as to what this all is? That would be very helpful.

You're right, I saw it too.

I saw the same thing at 3:10. Not sure what it means, but it's awesome!

Im taking another look at the crime scene photos and it sure does look like the same spot to me!

.....*`*. ☆ .*`*. ♥ .*`*. ☆ .*`*......
    ....●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ In Memory of Caylee Marie Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●....
    ........✿*`*. (`v) (`v) .*`*✿............
    ........ . . ✿*`*.(`v).*`*✿ . . ...........
    ..........♥♥.*. ☆ .*``..`*. ☆ .*.♥♥............. R.I.P Sweet Angel ♥ Forever Remembered & Never Forgotten ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Marenaberryjo View Post
    Go to exactly 1:36 minutes into the video do you see the ping in the woods on suburban drive that put her exactly where caylee was found. This video is from June and I watched it in June http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBXNG...eature=channel
    I am comparing it to this map
    http://www.courant.com/topic/orl-pho...s-topicgallery

what do you think? tell me if I am looking in the right spot according to the video

That is amazing.

I tell you one thing that stands out even more about her (since you can see her move around) she is a creature of habit. And what in the world is so great about that amscot place, she sure seemed to gravitate towards that area quite a bit.

What date was that on?

Wow thanks for sharing that. Very Cool.

I think this picture shows a good comparison with the video if you pause it at 1:36 http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/195378.jpg

.....*`*. ☆ .*`*. ♥ .*`*. ☆ .*`*......
    ....●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ In Memory of Caylee Marie Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●....
    ........✿*`*. (`v) (`v) .*`*✿............
    ........ . . ✿*`*.(`v).*`*✿ . . ...........
    ..........♥♥.*. ☆ .*``..`*. ☆ .*.♥♥............. R.I.P Sweet Angel ♥ Forever Remembered & Never Forgotten ♥

She pings there as well at 3:09 into video on the 18th?

That's amazing! Great work and thanks for sharing!!!!!!!

Cell phone pings

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    This is really cool. Nice work! Can you clarify your title as to what this all is? That would be very helpful.
    Cell phone pings? Im new here, I was on a different forum and we were talking about cell phone pings and I remembered these videos Let me copy and paste my explanation

Posted 01-04-09 07:22 PM Hide Post
    To explain this video I have a you tube page http://www.youtube.com/MARENABERRYJO when I sign on my account and start surfing videos and I was checking videos about Casey, So the next time i signed on you tube sent me a list of videos I might be interested in watching. I remembered watching these months ago. and looked them back up when curiousmom1 posted this. I do not believe they can edit these videos. So those bings were there long before they found Caylee. Now We need to find when she parked her car at amscott (end of that post)
    Anyway I know there are a lot of smart people on here and could tell me if I am on the right track. does that not put her in the woods where they found Caylee? If you watch the rest of the video everything is falling into place, Pappa johns pizza, Blanchard park ect...

Wow...very cool. The same location shows up on the 18th if I'm following correctly. (at 3:11)
    ETA: Sorry Suzi, posting at the same time. Had to edit and then saw your post.

Quote Originally Posted by maur33 View Post
    That is amazing.

I tell you one thing that stands out even more about her (since you can see her move around) she is a creature of habit. And what in the world is so great about that amscot place, she sure seemed to gravitate towards that area quite a bit.
    Bolded by me..
    I posted about these videos on another thread recently. I find them useful in seeing where KC was during this time frame. I have been wondering the same thing myself.. what in the Sam Hill is she DOING in the Amscot area all of the time? Is she waiting to see if she can spot her parents leaving home, or are there other businesses in the area that she was frequenting or whatever? I'd sure like to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebell View Post
    Bolded by me..
    I posted about these videos on another thread recently. I find them useful in seeing where KC was during this time frame. I have been wondering the same thing myself.. what in the Sam Hill is she DOING in the Amscot area all of the time? Is she waiting to see if she can spot her parents leaving home, or are there other businesses in the area that she was frequenting or whatever? I'd sure like to know!
    Do you notice right after she left the woods she went and ordered pappa johns pizza and was texting Cindy? Is that why they are asking for immunity?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast