"Casey Knows Where Caylee Is" Says CA

Juliana

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This has always bugged me. In LA's interview with LE, he said that when he was called to the A house the night Caylee was finally reported missing, and was talking with KC trying to figure out what was going on... CA said "She knows where Kaylee is and she won't tell me" or "won't take me to her" something like that. It always struct me as odd that CA would say "she knows where Caylee is". Well, of course she does. Supposedly, it had not come out yet that Caylee had been "kidnapped" or was evening missing. Since KC left with Caylee, and was her mother for crying out loud, of course KC would know where Caylee was. Right? So this tells me that CA had knowledge or a really good idea that Caylee was missing before the night she was reported missing. Otherwise, why say "She knows where Caylee is and won't tell me?". I'll try to find a like to the interview but not very good at it.

Was this before she told Lee that she hadn't seen her daughter in 31 days? If Cindy said that afterward, it doesn't compute. If before, it requires further explanation.

Was this before she told Lee that she hadn't seen her daughter in 31 days? If Cindy said that afterward, it doesn't compute. If before, it requires further explanation.

It was before, when he first got there. Lee said Cindy was going in & out of the house, trying to calm down. This was before Casey said "you want to know the truth Lee? I haven't seen my daughter for 31 days." If you remember, before KC said "the truth" & had been telling CA she wasnt going to disrupt Caylee, Lee even offered to go see Caylee as a compromise b/t the 2 women & Cindy said that wasnt good enough, she wanted to hold her, she wanted her home. I KNOW it was before the 31 day statement.

Of course, KC knew where she was. But what was she going to do, walk CA down the street and around the corner where she left little Caylee's body? KC had to come up with a story and fast.

well the only thing with speculating on these kinds of things is that witnesses are notoriously unreliable. just because LA said so, doesnt mean it was actually stated in that manner, you know?

CA most certainly did know Caylee was "missing" well before KC came out with the kidnapping story that night. She knew WEEKS before that night of July 15 that Caylee was gone/missing. Remember the myspace post of July 3rd?

It is obvious to me that CA suspected something terrible was going on way back then.

CA most certainly did know Caylee was "missing" well before KC came out with the kidnapping story that night. She knew WEEKS before that night of July 15 that Caylee was gone/missing. Remember the myspace post of July 3rd?

It is obvious to me that CA suspected something terrible was going on way back then.
KC had left the family's home on the 16th of June. Cindy had spoken with her almost daily, from the reports. However she had not spoken with Caylee for one reason or another that KC told her. She believed KC was punishing her by not allowing her to speak with Caylee. This, I believe, was the impetus for the very emotional post she made in July. In no way did Cindy imagine that Caylee had been killed. She has always known that her daughter is a spiteful b!tch and believed that this was her punishment for confronting her about the theft from the grandparents on the 15th.

I just don't understand why CA would say "KC knows where Caylee is...". If no one knew then that Caylee was missing, why would CA feel the need to point out the obvious? Makes me think maybe CA knew Caylee was missing (as in "really missing" not just being "withheld" from CA) before that night.

I will never understand why GA and CA didn't call the police earlier. Even just a wellness call. You can call the police to check up on someone if you think they are sick and not answering their phone or door. She could have had a cop check to make sure Caylee was okay. KC said that she had a connection with her child, and CA would understand because she had it too. Well CA knew, she had that connection and didn't act on it. How did she think KC was supporting Caylee? So many questions on Monday morning.

Another statement by CA that bugs me is that Casey is away bonding with her daughter. Where did that come from? She didn't even take any clothes. Didn't Cindy realize that?

well the only thing with speculating on these kinds of things is that witnesses are notoriously unreliable. just because LA said so, doesnt mean it was actually stated in that manner, you know?

Yep - and with some witnesses, it's nearly impossible to know when they're being truthful. LE must feel like they're herding cats when trying to determine what A family members really mean when they speak.

This has always bugged me. In LA's interview with LE, he said that when he was called to the A house the night Caylee was finally reported missing, and was talking with KC trying to figure out what was going on... CA said "She knows where Kaylee is and she won't tell me" or "won't take me to her" something like that. It always struct me as odd that CA would say "she knows where Caylee is". Well, of course she does. Supposedly, it had not come out yet that Caylee had been "kidnapped" or was evening missing. Since KC left with Caylee, and was her mother for crying out loud, of course KC would know where Caylee was. Right? So this tells me that CA had knowledge or a really good idea that Caylee was missing before the night she was reported missing. Otherwise, why say "She knows where Caylee is and won't tell me?". I'll try to find a like to the interview but not very good at it.

I to have found the statement to be odd. I also find the statement "she won't take me to her" odd as well. So, Cindy knowing or saying that Casey knows but won't take her to Caylee has always made me feel as if they knew where Caylee was and that she was no longer alive. JMO

To me another telling statement is that KC kept saying "I dropped her off" to me this is a statement that was also true..because she had dropped her off in the woods....If you go back to the 2 interviews KC had with LE she just kept saying "I dropped her off" sometimes she said sawgrass apts but not always...that statement is very haunting to me...

I will never understand why GA and CA didn't call the police earlier. Even just a wellness call. You can call the police to check up on someone if you think they are sick and not answering their phone or door. She could have had a cop check to make sure Caylee was okay. KC said that she had a connection with her child, and CA would understand because she had it too. Well CA knew, she had that connection and didn't act on it. How did she think KC was supporting Caylee? So many questions on Monday morning.

Unfortunately, the laws do not allow people, relative or not, to interfere in the upbringing of a child by the legal natural parent. The LE would have referred CA/GA to call social services if they thought there was the need. Simply because KC refused to allow CA/GA contact with Caylee is not reason enough.

Doesn't make squat that a parent have or hasn't employment or where they live. As long as there is no proof of IMMEDIATE life threatening danger, LE will NOT interfere in a domestic dispute between the legal parent of a child and others. Simply saying to LE you suspect illegal activities are putting a child in danger, isn't enough. They require proof as stated in the legal code of the state.

Some LE will, if given enough information, follow through on a complaint or concern, but more often than not, they will simply give the number to social services for a complaint to be filed.

Unfortunately, the laws do not allow people, relative or not, to interfere in the upbringing of a child by the legal natural parent. The LE would have referred CA/GA to call social services if they thought there was the need. Simply because KC refused to allow CA/GA contact with Caylee is not reason enough.

Doesn't make squat that a parent have or hasn't employment or where they live. As long as there is no proof of IMMEDIATE life threatening danger, LE will NOT interfere in a domestic dispute between the legal parent of a child and others. Simply saying to LE you suspect illegal activities are putting a child in danger, isn't enough. They require proof as stated in the legal code of the state.

Some LE will, if given enough information, follow through on a complaint or concern, but more often than not, they will simply give the number to social services for a complaint to be filed.

Excellent and accurate explanation countzero.

Another statement by CA that bugs me is that Casey is away bonding with her daughter. Where did that come from? She didn't even take any clothes. Didn't Cindy realize that?

Cindy is a control freak, a forceful personality.....of course she knew. I can't remember where I read it, but wasn't she was trying to track Casey down through Lee...didn't Casey take off from a club one night when Lee showed up?

I can only think that Casey spun such a good story about Jacksonville (and the hospital zanni-nanny story) that Cindy actually believed it....you can hear her recite it in one of her LE interviews the description of the fake accident.

If Cindy were more controlling that evening of June 15, Caylee might still be alive.

KC had left the family's home on the 16th of June. Cindy had spoken with her almost daily, from the reports. However she had not spoken with Caylee for one reason or another that KC told her. She believed KC was punishing her by not allowing her to speak with Caylee. This, I believe, was the impetus for the very emotional post she made in July. In no way did Cindy imagine that Caylee had been killed. She has always known that her daughter is a spiteful b!tch and believed that this was her punishment for confronting her about the theft from the grandparents on the 15th.

(My bold) Do we know why Cindy felt Casey was punishing her by keeping Caylee away? We know there was a huge fight on the evening of 6/15 that the neighbors heard and Rick P talked about. I've read every time Cindy asked to speak to Caylee after Casey left with her on the 15th, Casey would say she didn't want to upset Caylee (by putting her on the phone.) Casey told her friends that it was a bad environment at the A home for Caylee because of the (supposed) divorce. But is there a reason Cindy felt Casey was punishing her by keeping Caylee away for that long? What am I missing?

I don't think legally the A's could have done this. Caylee was not their child she was Casey's child so even if neither of them were home or if CA had not spoken to Caylee, she still had no legal rights to her. If CA had some cop friends maybe she could have had them check on Caylee but to just call the police because you haven't spoken to your grandchild isn't something that's gonna get the cops involved. There is no crime in that unfortunately.

Right, the mystery 31 day waiting period before Casey is "forced" to tell Cindy. Remember, Cindy had to track Casey down to get her to spill. 30 days of avoiding CA's calls, and lieing. I always thought that CA had a short memory span because if anyone did that to me, I would never support that person after. I'd let her rot in jail. When someone has a history of pathological lieing how could anyone "trust" that person let alone for a 30 day period??? The whole family is to blame for the complete neglect of this innocent child. The last video of Caylee clinging to her Great Grandpa, the poor child looks terrified...losing their Grand daughter is the price you pay for sheer ignorance. :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back