589 users online (82 members and 507 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Geraldo - Sunday, January 4, 2009 (Show Videos Included)

Geraldo has the Anthony's attorney on etc. Don't know what I have missed but it is still on and it repeats again tonite here.
    Last edited by Patty G; 01-05-2009 at 11:49 AM. Reason: added date and videos

Hi Kathryn, Geraldo just blew my mind, saying the MR's calls meant nothing really as the police had been to that location before the MR called in about it.

Let's see what the fall out is from this. It makes me wonder then why Kruk would call in unless he knew something. Maybe he saw the police checking it out!

Geraldo says there is a pretty good chance the parents and brother will be indited in a cover-up, and the 3 TH's agreed,

The show seems to be on why didn't the cops find the body. Show is going over all the others that had been in the area including Hoover and Casey.

Lee's attorney is on too. He is also trying to get immunity for Lee.

diddlie, I missed it all! what all was said? can someone tell us?

Hope LA's lawyer can talk better in court

I think we all missed all the juicy stuff. drats! Mostly saying stuff like maybe the body was moved there after KC was in jail, why didn't LE check out the site, how did they miss the body, the pyschic was on film saying there was alot of water, Lee and the Anthony's attorneys on about immunity, Geraldo saying that the A's said some of the most damaging things about KC. Thats about all I heard.

Thanks for summary!

Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    I think we all missed all the juicy stuff. drats! Mostly saying stuff like maybe the body was moved there after KC was in jail, why didn't LE check out the site, how did they miss the body, the pyschic was on film saying there was alot of water, Lee and the Anthony's attorneys on about immunity, Geraldo saying that the A's said some of the most damaging things about KC. Thats about all I heard.
    Wait for it... now you know that really came from Geraldo's good Buddy, JB, don't you?
    Last edited by ThoughtElf; 01-04-2009 at 11:47 PM. Reason: fixed name - oops

Quote Originally Posted by 1st time blogger View Post
    diddlie, I missed it all! what all was said? can someone tell us?

Hi 1st time, I put it in post #2 here.

All I can add is since the police had been on scene before the meter reader called in, Geraldo wondered if the body was recently moved there Shows you how little he knows about the case.

And then that the parents and bro are most likely to be indited in a cover-up, and the 3 talking heads agreed fully with Geraldo on that.

Just me, or anyone else COMPLETELY over Geraldo?
    Absolutely. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Just me, or anyone else COMPLETELY over Geraldo?
    No it's not just you. I have become completely disgusted with him as well. He did it with me the day he made those rude, ugly comments concerning Caylee.

With that said, I saw the segment. Not really much new was said. Both LA's and CA and GA's attorneys were on. Just said they are not allowing anyone to speak with LE unless granted immunity.

IMO (and reading between the lines) with all these TH's on the shows as of late - I think the proverbial cat is out of the bag. We have heard very little (or nothing) from the defense experts or Baez as of late. Something is up. People seem to be backing off. By people, I mean Geraldo, Greta, the experts, etc. What I can't factor in is all this talk about the MR and how he could be involved. Doesn't make sense. Unless he was "told" by someone to go there and look. THAT could be huge.

Life goes back to normal tomorrow and with that IMO this coming week will reveal lots of stuff we haven't heard.

The only thing on Geraldo I hadn't seen before was the video of Kiomarie's interview. I may have missed this in all the doc dumps. I remember reading her interview transcript but I don't remember a video of her interview.

Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    Thank you!!! I knew that was the reason he had the psychic on with JB before. This is journalism?

Well. Some have been saying that all of the Anthony's have been involved in the cover-up since early on. I just wonder if there really WILL be any inditements, tho, and who it will be. At least one of them could get a deal and talk, but all 3?

I really think we may see a document dump next week, and possibly one, maybe 2 inditements.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    No it's not just you. I have become completely disgusted with him as well. He did it with me the day he made those rude, ugly comments concerning Caylee.

With that said, I saw the segment. Not really much new was said. Both LA's and CA and GA's attorneys were on. Just said they are not allowing anyone to speak with LE unless granted immunity.

IMO (and reading between the lines) with all these TH's on the shows as of late - I think the proverbial cat is out of the bag. We have heard very little (or nothing) from the defense experts or Baez as of late. Something is up. People seem to be backing off. By people, I mean Geraldo, Greta, the experts, etc. What I can't factor in is all this talk about the MR and how he could be involved. Doesn't make sense. Unless he was "told" by someone to go there and look. THAT could be huge.

Life goes back to normal tomorrow and with that IMO this coming week will reveal lots of stuff we haven't heard.

The only thing on Geraldo I hadn't seen before was the video of Kiomarie's interview. I may have missed this in all the doc dumps. I remember reading her interview transcript but I don't remember a video of her interview.
    You mean the Daisy chain? Could the chain be linked from LE to JH to MR?

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast