Geraldo - Sunday, January 4, 2009 (Show Videos Included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathyn2

Reaction score
Geraldo has the Anthony's attorney on etc. Don't know what I have missed but it is still on and it repeats again tonite here.

Hi Kathryn, Geraldo just blew my mind, saying the MR's calls meant nothing really as the police had been to that location before the MR called in about it.

Let's see what the fall out is from this. It makes me wonder then why Kruk would call in unless he knew something. Maybe he saw the police checking it out!

Geraldo says there is a pretty good chance the parents and brother will be indited in a cover-up, and the 3 TH's agreed,

The show seems to be on why didn't the cops find the body. Show is going over all the others that had been in the area including Hoover and Casey.

Lee's attorney is on too. He is also trying to get immunity for Lee.

I think we all missed all the juicy stuff. drats! Mostly saying stuff like maybe the body was moved there after KC was in jail, why didn't LE check out the site, how did they miss the body, the pyschic was on film saying there was alot of water, Lee and the Anthony's attorneys on about immunity, Geraldo saying that the A's said some of the most damaging things about KC. Thats about all I heard.

I think we all missed all the juicy stuff. drats! Mostly saying stuff like maybe the body was moved there after KC was in jail, why didn't LE check out the site, how did they miss the body, the pyschic was on film saying there was alot of water, Lee and the Anthony's attorneys on about immunity, Geraldo saying that the A's said some of the most damaging things about KC. Thats about all I heard.

Wait for it... now you know that really came from Geraldo's good Buddy, JB, don't you?

diddlie, I missed it all! what all was said? can someone tell us?

Hi 1st time, I put it in post #2 here.

All I can add is since the police had been on scene before the meter reader called in, Geraldo wondered if the body was recently moved there :confused: Shows you how little he knows about the case.

And then that the parents and bro are most likely to be indited in a cover-up, and the 3 talking heads agreed fully with Geraldo on that.

Just me, or anyone else COMPLETELY over Geraldo?
No it's not just you. I have become completely disgusted with him as well. He did it with me the day he made those rude, ugly comments concerning Caylee.

With that said, I saw the segment. Not really much new was said. Both LA's and CA and GA's attorneys were on. Just said they are not allowing anyone to speak with LE unless granted immunity.

IMO (and reading between the lines) with all these TH's on the shows as of late - I think the proverbial cat is out of the bag. We have heard very little (or nothing) from the defense experts or Baez as of late. Something is up. People seem to be backing off. By people, I mean Geraldo, Greta, the experts, etc. What I can't factor in is all this talk about the MR and how he could be involved. Doesn't make sense. Unless he was "told" by someone to go there and look. THAT could be huge.

Life goes back to normal tomorrow and with that IMO this coming week will reveal lots of stuff we haven't heard.

The only thing on Geraldo I hadn't seen before was the video of Kiomarie's interview. I may have missed this in all the doc dumps. I remember reading her interview transcript but I don't remember a video of her interview.

Thank you!!! I knew that was the reason he had the psychic on with JB before. This is journalism?

Well. Some have been saying that all of the Anthony's have been involved in the cover-up since early on. I just wonder if there really WILL be any inditements, tho, and who it will be. At least one of them could get a deal and talk, but all 3?

I really think we may see a document dump next week, and possibly one, maybe 2 inditements.

No it's not just you. I have become completely disgusted with him as well. He did it with me the day he made those rude, ugly comments concerning Caylee.

With that said, I saw the segment. Not really much new was said. Both LA's and CA and GA's attorneys were on. Just said they are not allowing anyone to speak with LE unless granted immunity.

IMO (and reading between the lines) with all these TH's on the shows as of late - I think the proverbial cat is out of the bag. We have heard very little (or nothing) from the defense experts or Baez as of late. Something is up. People seem to be backing off. By people, I mean Geraldo, Greta, the experts, etc. What I can't factor in is all this talk about the MR and how he could be involved. Doesn't make sense. Unless he was "told" by someone to go there and look. THAT could be huge.

Life goes back to normal tomorrow and with that IMO this coming week will reveal lots of stuff we haven't heard.

The only thing on Geraldo I hadn't seen before was the video of Kiomarie's interview. I may have missed this in all the doc dumps. I remember reading her interview transcript but I don't remember a video of her interview.

You mean the Daisy chain? Could the chain be linked from LE to JH to MR?

Well. Some have been saying that all of the Anthony's have been involved in the cover-up since early on. I just wonder if there really WILL be any inditements, tho, and who it will be. At least one of them could get a deal and talk, but all 3?

I really think we may see a document dump next week, and possibly one, maybe 2 inditements.
Oh...I think we'll see a lot soon.

I do think they all agreed that the A's and Lee will be indicted on Obstruction etc. I think their attorneys are trying to get them off and have them 'redo' their LE interviews and supposedly tell the truth in exchange for immunity in prosecution for OJ. I really dont think GA was obstructing and I think he told mostly the truth to LE (not to the public) but CA definitely needs to be indicted!!! And possibly Lee and I believe he purposefully wiped out KC's computer amongst other things.

[snip]
IMO (and reading between the lines) with all these TH's on the shows as of late - I think the proverbial cat is out of the bag. We have heard very little (or nothing) from the defense experts or Baez as of late. Something is up. People seem to be backing off. By people, I mean Geraldo, Greta, the experts, etc.
[snip]

Deal or No Deal?

You mean the Daisy chain? Could the chain be linked from LE to JH to MR?
IDK - I really don't think LE was involved. I also don't think the MR was anything other than a concerned citizen. But I could be wrong. The coincidences in this case are staggering. I found it very weird that Caylee was found while the A's were in California. The first time they have left the state for any period of time - sure they have gone to Daytona and West Palm - but they flew all the way to California and while they are gone - bing bang pow - there she is. But, again, could just be coincidence.

Now with the PI's and the videosand all the hum over that - just boggles the mind. IMO Caylee was there from the beginning. Being that her little bones were strewn everywhere and even in raccoon dens I just can't latch on to someone moving her body there and scattering the bones. That doesn't make sense.

I do believe that at first the A's believed KC was innocent tho and that LE was out for her when they shouldn't be etc. I believe thats why they tried to get rid of anything incriminating. Not because they believed her guilty at first but they thought she was innocent and being persecuted. I would love to know what they think now but since they lawyered up I don't think we will hear from any of them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail