light bulb moments #2

Kimmer

Reaction score
Continue here with things that make you go HUH???

this is not to bash anyone in the family just things that since the begining of this mess that have made you really think and made your hinky meter go off..

Another one that I have is when somtime in the spring when RM stated that KC and Caylee were spending the night and when he woke up KC was there but Caylee was not and KC stated her mom called in the middle of the night wanting Caylee home, I would bet money that this would match about the same time that some of the really strange internet searches were going on....

Was this done so that KC could see how well RM slept and if he knew that KC had left, well she found out the next morning that he had no idea she had left, this would have created a great alibi for a later time, she could have done it again and stated that she and Caylee were attacked while she was leaving at some later time, or she could have went back home and chlroaformed her parents, killed them with a household item and then staged a robbery, all along while that time leaving Caylee at the house with RM and then going back and after her parents would have been found she could have thought that she would get the house and her and LA could have split any insurance money and once again she would have been stealing from her parents without having to listen to any Bit**ing from them....Just one more thing that make me go HUH as to why she would have left RM place in the middle of the night in the first place..

You thoughts????

(can we please close the #1 thread on this topic as it is getting quite long)
thank you moderators

i've never really bought into the kill the parents theory. What for? KC's "issue" was that she wanted to have fun and 22 year old single mothers with 3 year little girls don't have nearly as much fun as 22 single women who don't have children. I think it's that simple. KC thought having a baby would make her the center of attention in her group. But what she found out is her new "friends" didn't want a kid around and KC had to make a choice. Her parents were soft touches that would come up with emotional and or financial support any time she was in need. You don't upset That apple cart.

I agree with what you have said evergreen, but the thing I just can't wrap my head around is her telling Amy that she would be getting her parents home soon, and even going as far as to have Amy fill out a change of address form, which Cindy received and she could not figure out why Amy would be changing her address to their home...there is just something about all of that, that makes me say HUH? and then when I add in the fact that she left RM in the middle of the night, maybe she would have done it on a night when she left Caylee with Gparents and then all 3 of them could have looked like they were killed from a bothced robbery I may very well be wrong but it still makes my hinky meter go wild...

Hink Bombs:

(1) All A's in lock step on first June 9, then June 16.

(2) GA, uncertain on June 9 or June 16, but able to describe in almost disturbing detail the clothes KC was wearing as she and Caylee left the house.

(3)The fact that the slacks he described seem to be the very same retrieved from the car one month later.

(4) GA's statement to LE and the inflection of his voice when saying "That was the last time I saw my granddaughter."

(5) Since we know that there was pot smoking going on at a certain apartment, GA's repeated assertion that the clothes removed and washed from there smelled of "cigarette smoke." He said it three times.

And then there is always the Giant Hink-

(6) on 07/31 GA tells FBI that on June 24, when he went to retrieve the wheel block from the car trunk, he was able to see into the trunk, spoke of the blue bins.
Then on 08/04 he told the LE the same story, only this time he told them he did not look in the trunk.

Hink Bombs:

(1) All A's in lock step on first June 9, then June 16.

(2) GA, uncertain on June 9 or June 16, but able to describe in almost disturbing detail the clothes KC was wearing as she and Caylee left the house.

(3)The fact that the slacks he described seem to be the very same retrieved from the car one month later.

(4) GA's statement to LE and the inflection of his voice when saying "That was the last time I saw my granddaughter."

(5) Since we know that there was pot smoking going on at a certain apartment, GA's repeated assertion that the clothes removed and washed from there smelled of "cigarette smoke." He said it three times.

And then there is always the Giant Hink-

(6) on 07/31 GA tells FBI that on June 24, when he went to retrieve the wheel block from the car trunk, he was able to see into the trunk, spoke of the blue bins.
Then on 08/04 he told the LE the same story, only this time he told them he did not look in the trunk.

Yes, this is a biggie to me also...........

Which is it? You did or you didn't!?

i've never really bought into the kill the parents theory. What for? KC's "issue" was that she wanted to have fun and 22 year old single mothers with 3 year little girls don't have nearly as much fun as 22 single women who don't have children. I think it's that simple. KC thought having a baby would make her the center of attention in her group. But what she found out is her new "friends" didn't want a kid around and KC had to make a choice. Her parents were soft touches that would come up with emotional and or financial support any time she was in need. You don't upset That apple cart.

I buy into the kill the parents, or kill someone else, theory, because if she's crazy enough to kill her daughter, then I'm sure she's had evil thoughts in the past about people who rile her emotions. Who knows... maybe she was thinking about knocking off JG! Could have been anyone.

Yes, this is a biggie to me also...........

Which is it? You did or you didn't!?

YES! My thoughts are, on 7/31 he told the FBI his wife did not know he was there, so this interview was pre-CA. Five days later, after he and CA work through their scenario, suddenly he did not look in the trunk. These people are giving me a rash....

In the july police video of Lee talking to Casey on the phone, he asks her if there are any...areas.. to search...that may have been common to a mutual friend.. and Casey replies, Yes, thats a possibility, in fact its right on the money.

This has been played over and over on NG.

In the july police video of Lee talking to Casey on the phone, he asks her if there are any...areas.. to search...that may have been common to a mutual friend.. and Casey replies, Yes, thats a possibility, in fact its right on the money.

I see what you're saying. My mind is mush, but I have to ask... why would KC have any interest in pointing anyone in the direction of where the remains were? Do you think this was some sort of coded communication so LA could find the remains and move them? I don't think he did that, JMO. If she was directing him to that spot, and that's where the remains were found, then obviously he DIDN'T move them.

I see what you're saying. My mind is mush, but I have to ask... why would KC have any interest in pointing anyone in the direction of where the remains were? Do you think this was some sort of coded communication so LA could find the remains and move them? I don't think he did that, JMO. If she was directing him to that spot, and that's where the remains were found, then obviously he DIDN'T move them.

I dont think anyone moved the remains either- but I think she was pointing Lee in that direction, for whatever reason. The area was flooded anyway until mid Nov. so nothing would have been found. I am not even sure Lee caught onto this bit of truth at the time. in retrospect it was obvious to me when I heard it.

My latest Light bulb Moment--

When I was listening to LE interview GA And LE said to him * not a driect quote* I think you know a lot about of a lot of things.. Just LE's tone of voice spoke volumes.

MOO

I agree with what you have said evergreen, but the thing I just can't wrap my head around is her telling Amy that she would be getting her parents home soon, and even going as far as to have Amy fill out a change of address form, which Cindy received and she could not figure out why Amy would be changing her address to their home...there is just something about all of that, that makes me say HUH? and then when I add in the fact that she left RM in the middle of the night, maybe she would have done it on a night when she left Caylee with Gparents and then all 3 of them could have looked like they were killed from a bothced robbery I may very well be wrong but it still makes my hinky meter go wild...

Hey I just had a "lightbulb" go off...Perhaps Casey had discovered that Amy kept her check-book in her car LONG before she actually used it? Perhaps she was setting the stage so to speak so that Amy's bank statements would arrive at HER address and she could keep her from discovering any theft for a good while? I am not sure what the date was when this change occurred, but it makes sense if she knew the check-book was in the car and she was concocting a way to use it.

On thing we have to remember is that Casey was "criminally minded" and this is VERY important to keep in mind. One who is minded thus is looking for new and creative ways to do their crime, and hers was stealing. She was LOOKING for ways to steal from people and this includes some amount of planning on how to accomplish the theft.

Also think we may discover in Amy's testimony that Casey had her "resume" unauthorized...or that perhaps Casey was attempting to assume Amy's identity by obtaining employment in HER name...or that she was making an effort to cast doubt in Amy's direction by having all of her personal info in the car where the baby was left for days. Maybe she hoped they would blame Amy because her resume was in the car? Let's face it, Casey WAS a criminal, but the girl was/is as dumb as a rock as far as any logic or reason is concerned. She has been given credit too many times as having been "bright" or "smart" and I do not believe she was either of these. She was criminally-minded, cunning, conniving, manipulative, sneaky and underhanded, but none of these are the qualifiers of higher intelligence.

And did she drug or chloroform him like I feel she did Amy when she took her cash?

So would this be a "mutual friend" of BOTH of THEM or would this be another example of misuse of the English language by an Anthony family member? If it meant a TRUE "mutual" friend, did they know someone near the spot, was it on the property of someone they knew? Did that mean a place where they had "mutually" hung-out with friends? The list goes on and on thanks to the wonderful world of Anthony-speak which is difficult to decipher back into English.

And did she drug or chloroform him like I feel she did Amy when she took her cash?

Hi turbo!

I think she used something on Amy that night too. I think she waited until Amy was already asleep and gave her the rag in her sleep to "put her out", stole her cash AND changed her pants in the 15 minutes to follow. Amy wakes confused and robbed. Casey tells her she "hid" the money is what she TOLD her therefore confusing her even more...She DID something to put Amy into a deeper sleep that night and if THAT could be proven then we might have a closer date in the timeline for when she began USING the chloroform in VARIOUS ways, and not just on Caylee...:eek:

I think it did cross her mind to kill them I'm not so sure she would have done it (to lazy) but KC had no love for her family and the Cash Cow was drying up the Anthony's seem to be on the brink of bankruptcy they were no longer useful to her the only thing left was the house and insurance money which only would be possible if they were dead..emotional support I don't think she cared about that...

My latest Light bulb Moment--

When I was listening to LE interview GA And LE said to him * not a driect quote* I think you know a lot about of a lot of things.. Just LE's tone of voice spoke volumes.

MOO
Ha! That statement earned a big "Whoaa!" from me, too.:)

I've been going over all the docs, trying to get a complete time-line, and I've had heaps of lightbulb moments.
Things that I missed first time round, or that didnt jump out at me till now. Heres the big one:
In the I'ms that Iassen provided to LE they are discussing how they had both had crushes on each other when they first met.
On the 14th June Iassen says to kc: 'how did you get over me? was it Mr Ricardo Morales Montoya Gonzales?'
kc: haha. it helped. i've had a constant crush on ya for a long time.

WTH? Is this where she got the Gonzales name from?

I cannot believe how many guys she was stringing along during Jan-July 08.
She's even trying to hook up with Iassen, while she's with TonE , who she is supposedly in love with; and after telling Iassen that the reason she never told him she liked him, was because she was worried what brandon would think.

Bar TonE, all her other hookups were interconnected.This girl had no boundaries and played so many men for fools.
Even Rusciano says he felt like the girl in the r/ship. that he was used andshe was stringing him along.
heres a list of the guys she was stringing along between jan-june 08
1.Tone
2.Jesse
3.Ricardo
4.Rusciano
5.Brandon
6.Iassen
7.Mark
8. Jeff ????? (had told people she was dating him and it was serious)
9. Chris (she stayed overnight at his place mothers day)
10. William W
11. cameron???

I've probably missed some, since its so hard to keep track of them all, but feel free to add to the list.

She told Iassen she had spent two years, on and off, just hooking up with guys....so theres probably more.

I hope they've all been tested for std's, and they have learnt their lesson about the importance of protection....lol, its probably scared them all enough to be celebate for the rest of their lives.

And, if you recall, Cindy said in an interview shortly thereafter, that she had not called KC home on that night or any night that Caylee was there. Did not happen. That of course, was before she started COVERING.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back