'Websleuths and its management is not responsible for the information posted on this forum.'
Always use your own discretion concerning any astrologer's forecasts.
NOTICES***** GUIDELINES *****RULES
Our Core Astrologers, Housemouse, Soulscape, Tuba, Kaitland, Neptunian and FifthEssence, work together as a cohesive unit to help solve cases through the use of forensic astrology.
If you contact one of the Core Astrologers regarding a Missing Person case, you may safely assume she will share your request with one or more of the other Core Astrologers. This is done to utilize each Core Astrologer's strengths in working up the case astrologically.
Core Astrologers will not agree to work privately off forum with an individual regarding a missing persons case*. Any case that is discussed astrologically by the Core Astrologers will be discussed publicly within its appropriate thread on the Forensic Astrology Forum.
* Note to LE: The Core Astrologers may agree to work with you privately off forum, upon verification of your credentials. Please contact WebSleuths Owner Tricia Griffith to request assistance and begin the verification process
Your WebSleuths Astrologers -- Housemouse, Soulscape, Tuba, Kaitland, Neptunian and FifthEssence.
1. Forensic Astrology Rules - Read Before Posting ---Anyone who posts must be interested in Astrology (i.e., no skeptics or bashers). The existing WS rules of etiquette will apply. It is expected that everyone will be courteous and respectful.
*Please know that our Astrologers focus is with the charting and analysis of missing persons, cold cases and crimes, therefore we ask you do NOT request personal charts or submit questions regarding personal issues.
2. Nature and Context of Posts - The Main Missing Persons Forum has sub-forums and threads for each of the cases and is more suited for 'general' discussions.
Our FOCUS being Astrology, please be aware posts that consist of general opinions, general theories, anything psychic or dreamlike not related to the astrology of a case, will be shorten or removed. We do allow our members to stretch out occasionally in their writings - a line or two, but when it goes on and on it will be removed without notice.
We have many readers that visit this Forum for Astrology and it is unfair they would have to scroll through posts after post looking for astrological related context, so your consideration is requested.
3. How To Request Forensic Astrology Assistance - Kindly provide the Astrologers with detailed information such as date/time/place of Last Seen, date/time/place of Police Report, birth information on key players in the case including the victim; etc. Requests should also include a link to the Thread where the case is being discussed non-astrologically. Those who want astrological input on a multi-thread case should be ready to provide Astrologers with the data they ask for.
4. Rules for Participating Astrologers - We are all coming from our own unique backgrounds/ skill sets/ experience, etc. . All contributing Astrologers are expected to behave professionally, courteously and respectfully at all times with no bashing of techniques.
***All posts containing astrological commentary are monitored and will be pulled if found to contain blatant astrological errors. Examples below:
1. Incorrect chart data (and/or astrological commentary based thereon)
2. Assigning planets to wrong sign. Example: stating VENUS is in Libra when in actuality it is in Virgo.
3. Assigning planets to incorrect house. Example: stating VENUS is in the 7th House when in actuality it is in the 1st House.
4. Misstating aspects. Example: stating VENUS sextiles MOON when in actuality it semisquares MOON.
5. Referring to aspect patterns and/or other chart conditions that simply do not exist. Examples: stating MOON is inconjunct PLUTO when there is no discernable aspect between the two planets; stating MOON & MERCURY are intercepted in the 12th House when there is no interception.
These are just a few basic examples of 'incorrect astrology.'
This guideline has nothing to do with anyone's astrological 'opinion' regardless of how it may differ from other astrologers' opinions in any given case. The guideline simply and exclusively targets incorrect astrology, which will be removed from the forum in order to protect the forum's astrological integrity