Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: **Rules Guidelines Etiquette**
01-05-2009, 03:06 PM #1
**Rules Guidelines Etiquette**'Websleuths and its management is not responsible for the information posted on this forum.'
Always use your own discretion concerning any astrologer's forecasts.
NOTICES***** GUIDELINES *****RULES
Our Core Astrologers, Housemouse, Soulscape, Tuba, Kaitland, Neptunian and FifthEssence, work together as a cohesive unit to help solve cases through the use of forensic astrology.
If you contact one of the Core Astrologers regarding a Missing Person case, you may safely assume she will share your request with one or more of the other Core Astrologers. This is done to utilize each Core Astrologer's strengths in working up the case astrologically.
Core Astrologers will not agree to work privately off forum with an individual regarding a missing persons case*. Any case that is discussed astrologically by the Core Astrologers will be discussed publicly within its appropriate thread on the Forensic Astrology Forum.
* Note to LE: The Core Astrologers may agree to work with you privately off forum, upon verification of your credentials. Please contact WebSleuths Owner Tricia Griffith to request assistance and begin the verification process
Your WebSleuths Astrologers -- Housemouse, Soulscape, Tuba, Kaitland, Neptunian and FifthEssence.
1. Forensic Astrology Rules - Read Before Posting ---Anyone who posts must be interested in Astrology (i.e., no skeptics or bashers). The existing WS rules of etiquette will apply. It is expected that everyone will be courteous and respectful.
*Please know that our Astrologers focus is with the charting and analysis of missing persons, cold cases and crimes, therefore we ask you do NOT request personal charts or submit questions regarding personal issues.
2. Nature and Context of Posts - The Main Missing Persons Forum has sub-forums and threads for each of the cases and is more suited for 'general' discussions.
Our FOCUS being Astrology, please be aware posts that consist of general opinions, general theories, anything psychic or dreamlike not related to the astrology of a case, will be shorten or removed. We do allow our members to stretch out occasionally in their writings - a line or two, but when it goes on and on it will be removed without notice.
We have many readers that visit this Forum for Astrology and it is unfair they would have to scroll through posts after post looking for astrological related context, so your consideration is requested.
3. How To Request Forensic Astrology Assistance - Kindly provide the Astrologers with detailed information such as date/time/place of Last Seen, date/time/place of Police Report, birth information on key players in the case including the victim; etc. Requests should also include a link to the Thread where the case is being discussed non-astrologically. Those who want astrological input on a multi-thread case should be ready to provide Astrologers with the data they ask for.
4. Rules for Participating Astrologers - We are all coming from our own unique backgrounds/ skill sets/ experience, etc. . All contributing Astrologers are expected to behave professionally, courteously and respectfully at all times with no bashing of techniques.
***All posts containing astrological commentary are monitored and will be pulled if found to contain blatant astrological errors. Examples below:
1. Incorrect chart data (and/or astrological commentary based thereon)
2. Assigning planets to wrong sign. Example: stating VENUS is in Libra when in actuality it is in Virgo.
3. Assigning planets to incorrect house. Example: stating VENUS is in the 7th House when in actuality it is in the 1st House.
4. Misstating aspects. Example: stating VENUS sextiles MOON when in actuality it semisquares MOON.
5. Referring to aspect patterns and/or other chart conditions that simply do not exist. Examples: stating MOON is inconjunct PLUTO when there is no discernable aspect between the two planets; stating MOON & MERCURY are intercepted in the 12th House when there is no interception.
These are just a few basic examples of 'incorrect astrology.'
This guideline has nothing to do with anyone's astrological 'opinion' regardless of how it may differ from other astrologers' opinions in any given case. The guideline simply and exclusively targets incorrect astrology, which will be removed from the forum in order to protect the forum's astrological integrity
Last edited by FifthEssence; 03-24-2011 at 08:06 AM.
01-05-2009, 03:13 PM #2[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=318] [/ame]
We are proud and excited to announce the launch of the Forensic Astrology Forum here on the Websleuths site. Many thanks and much appreciation to Websleuths owner Tricia Griffith and the Websleuths team of Moderators and Technicians for making this possible.
The Forensic Astrology Forum is a place for those who are interested in Astrology to gather and discuss any Missing Persons case or Crime in the News.
Readers who wish to request the Astrologers discuss a particular case or crime from a forensic astrological perspective are invited to post their request on the Forensic Astrology Requests Thread, and include details such as date/time/place of Last Seen, date/time/place of Police Report, birth information on key players in the case including the victim; etc. Requests should also include a link to the Thread where the case is being discussed non-astrologically.
Our House Astrologers will review the Forensic Astrology Request Thread at regular intervals and, time permitting, respond to Reader requests.
Please know that our Astrologers are consumed with charting and the analysis of missing persons, cold cases and crimes, therefore we ask you do NOT request personal charts or submit questions regarding personal issues.
We welcome ALL to post in the Forensic Astrology Forum and trust you will do so in a respectful and open-minded manner. Each Astrologer who contributes to this Thread does so from his or her own unique background, skill set and experience. Astrologers will make every effort to collaborate in a harmonious fashion and add to each other’s insights and judgments.
Our Astrologers' primary purpose and goal is to use their combined astrological talents to help solve crimes. We hope and trust you will find the Forensic Astrology Forum to be an interesting and informative resource, as well as a valuable addition to your investigative toolbox.
Your Lead Astrologers~
HouseMouse, Soulscape, Tuba, Kaitland and Neptunian assisted by FifthEssence,as well as other fine Astrologers who will be contributing to our discussions from time to time.
Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-14-2009 at 01:00 PM.
01-05-2009, 03:37 PM #3Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Western New York
This is terrific! Congratulations to all of you for getting this up and running.
I pray that we will be able to use the gifts given by our Creator in a positive way, and perhaps help others in some small way.