Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Forensic Astrology - CASE REQUESTS only - #1

This is the place where you request Astrological help regarding a crime you may be investigating.

Remember to include details:

Date/time/place of Last Seen, date/time/place of Police Report, birth information on key players in the case including the Victim; etc.
    Requests should also include a link if applicable, to the thread where the case is being discussed.

Our House Astrologers will review the Forensic Astrology Request Thread at regular intervals, and time permitting, respond to Reader requests.

THANKYOU~

*NOTE regarding personal chart requests:
    When the Forum was in it's initial stages, the Core Astros agreed we would not do work on personal charts or requests regarding personal issues. In addition, we would NOT profit as a result of participation on the WS site. **This way, we maintain the focus of our presence and the integrity of the Forum.**

Now, if the passing of your relative is questionable, an unsolved case regarding the events or circumstances leading to his/her end or disappearance, then of course it would be acceptable for any one of the Astrologers to work on your request
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 11-02-2010 at 09:57 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

Hazel Alice Klug

LeoMoon has posted a chart in the CASE BRIEFINGS thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5001047&postcount=502"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only[/ame]

Hazel Alice Klug
    Born: August 22, 1962 (location unknown, whole family in Virginia though)
    Missing: May 20, 1986 (23 yrs old) from home in Richmond, Henrico County, Virginia
    Time missing between 11:30pm and the next day
    Unsure about date/time of police report.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/38dfva.html
    http://www.****************.com/cp/c...lug_hazel.html

I would like to see information about this young woman's disappearance.

Love that this forum is here!
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 04-01-2010 at 05:35 AM. Reason: chart link CASE BRIEFINGS

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shannon2008 For This Useful Post:

While I have many requests (look out lol!) I will start with one. What happened to Madeleine McCann.

The info I have, hope it is correct is:

Born: May 12, 2003 Rothley, Leicester

Missing: May 3, 2007 Praia da Luz, Portugal

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6631255.stm
    "Mrs McCann found the outside shutter and window to Madeleine's room had been opened and her daughter missing shortly before 2200 local time on Thursday."

Oh, I would love to see any posts on Stacy Peterson, as asked above. Actually, any posts on any cases are fine with me.

Thanks in advance!

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

So Sorry for the double post I got a message there was a problem when I hit post and they all posted. Shoot

And another one.

Who killed JonBenet Ramsey?

Born: August 6, 1990 Atlanta, GA
    DOD: December 25, 1996 Boulder, CO

Estimated TOD between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m., but most speculate between 12 a.m. and 1 a.m. (I think.) Sorry no times for births, don't know how to obtain that information for any case.

TIA!

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Hello all. I really like this site and am amazed at the accuracy of astrology. I am a novice at it but am intrigued and wanting to know more. I was wondering if anyone can tell if Cindy Anthony is going to commit suicide. I am not sure if that is an appropriate question but if their are any aspects in her chart that point to that what exactly would they be? I am also not sure of her exact birth date time... Thank you so much for having this site.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to static For This Useful Post:

This is my opinion only, static.

From my study of astrology, this isn't possible to forecast. We can see when Cindy might be having a Saturn transit, and feel restricted, or when she is having a Neptune transit, and might feel bewildered and confused, perhaps using alcohol or drugs to escape.

But, there are also other ways Cindy could use these transits. With Saturn, she could "pull herself together", put some structure in her life, and become more disciplined in her actions.

With Neptune, she could develop a deeper faith, find a guru, or go on an ocean voyage to get away from it all.

Astrology, properly practiced, just can't be that definitive about someone's actions. All it can do is forecast the influences on an individual at a certain point in time.

After an event, we can look at these influences, and try to understand them, but we cannot predict, in advance, how an individual will choose to react to these influences.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to housemouse For This Useful Post:

Thank you housemouse that is exactly what I was looking for...I know people are responsible for their own actions...and as a novice, seek to learn the proper way to use astrology. Thanks again

will any of these requests be answered on this thread? Im really interested to see what is in the charts regarding Stacy Peterson and Madelein Mccan.

Quote Originally Posted by indymom77 View Post
    will any of these requests be answered on this thread? Im really interested to see what is in the charts regarding Stacy Peterson and Madelein Mccan.
    Hello IndyMom,
    Our House Astrologers will review the Forensic Astrology Request Thread at regular intervals and, time permitting, respond to Reader requests.

At such time they will start a new thread titled:
    FORENSIC ASYROLOGY: --------case name here.

We're just getting off the ground and organizing everything so I ask for your patience.

We appreciate your interest

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    And another one.

Who killed JonBenet Ramsey?

Born: August 6, 1990 Atlanta, GA
    DOD: December 25, 1996 Boulder, CO

Estimated TOD between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m., but most speculate between 12 a.m. and 1 a.m. (I think.) Sorry no times for births, don't know how to obtain that information for any case.

TIA!
    From Lois Rodden's Astrodatabank web site:

http://www.astrodatabank.com

Birth Name: Jonbenet Ramsey
    Birth Date: 8/6/1990 (August 6, 1990)
    Birth Time: 01:36 (1:36 AM) EDT (+4:00)
    Birth Place: Atlanta, GA
    Latitude / Longitude: 33 N 45 / 84 W 23
    Rodden Rating / Source: B /Biography

STACY PETERSON case now has it's own Thread:

FORENSIC ASTROLOGY - Stacy Peterson

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77853

beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    That's what caught my attention too Soul! Very odd.
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

CORRIE L. ANDERSON case now has it's own Thread

FORENSIC ASTROLOGY - Corrie L. Anderson

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78132

Natalee Holloway - What happened to her?

I just curious if anyone has done a chart on Natalee? I am baffled with her case and would like to see her charts. If you need the birth info - I will look all of that up for you. Please let me know.

Blessed Be - Brandy

Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast