Forensic Astrology - CASE REQUESTS only - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FifthEssence

Reaction score
This is the place where you request Astrological help regarding a crime you may be investigating.

Remember to include details:

Date/time/place of Last Seen, date/time/place of Police Report, birth information on key players in the case including the Victim; etc.
Requests should also include a link if applicable, to the thread where the case is being discussed.

Our House Astrologers will review the Forensic Astrology Request Thread at regular intervals, and time permitting, respond to Reader requests.

THANKYOU~

*NOTE regarding personal chart requests:
When the Forum was in it's initial stages, the Core Astros agreed we would not do work on personal charts or requests regarding personal issues. In addition, we would NOT profit as a result of participation on the WS site. **This way, we maintain the focus of our presence and the integrity of the Forum.**

Now, if the passing of your relative is questionable, an unsolved case regarding the events or circumstances leading to his/her end or disappearance, then of course it would be acceptable for any one of the Astrologers to work on your request

LeoMoon has posted a chart in the CASE BRIEFINGS thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5001047&postcount=502"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only[/ame]

Hazel Alice Klug
Born: August 22, 1962 (location unknown, whole family in Virginia though)
Missing: May 20, 1986 (23 yrs old) from home in Richmond, Henrico County, Virginia
Time missing between 11:30pm and the next day
Unsure about date/time of police report.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/38dfva.html
http://www..com/cp/cases/k/klug_hazel.html

I would like to see information about this young woman's disappearance.

Love that this forum is here!:clap:

While I have many requests (look out lol!) I will start with one. What happened to Madeleine McCann.

The info I have, hope it is correct is:

Born: May 12, 2003 Rothley, Leicester

Missing: May 3, 2007 Praia da Luz, Portugal

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6631255.stm
"Mrs McCann found the outside shutter and window to Madeleine's room had been opened and her daughter missing shortly before 2200 local time on Thursday."

Oh, I would love to see any posts on Stacy Peterson, as asked above. Actually, any posts on any cases are fine with me.

Thanks in advance!

So Sorry for the double post I got a message there was a problem when I hit post and they all posted. Shoot

And another one.

Who killed JonBenet Ramsey?

Born: August 6, 1990 Atlanta, GA
DOD: December 25, 1996 Boulder, CO

Estimated TOD between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m., but most speculate between 12 a.m. and 1 a.m. (I think.) Sorry no times for births, don't know how to obtain that information for any case.

TIA!

Hello all. I really like this site and am amazed at the accuracy of astrology. I am a novice at it but am intrigued and wanting to know more. I was wondering if anyone can tell if Cindy Anthony is going to commit suicide. I am not sure if that is an appropriate question but if their are any aspects in her chart that point to that what exactly would they be? I am also not sure of her exact birth date time... Thank you so much for having this site.

This is my opinion only, static.

From my study of astrology, this isn't possible to forecast. We can see when Cindy might be having a Saturn transit, and feel restricted, or when she is having a Neptune transit, and might feel bewildered and confused, perhaps using alcohol or drugs to escape.

But, there are also other ways Cindy could use these transits. With Saturn, she could "pull herself together", put some structure in her life, and become more disciplined in her actions.

With Neptune, she could develop a deeper faith, find a guru, or go on an ocean voyage to get away from it all.

Astrology, properly practiced, just can't be that definitive about someone's actions. All it can do is forecast the influences on an individual at a certain point in time.

After an event, we can look at these influences, and try to understand them, but we cannot predict, in advance, how an individual will choose to react to these influences.

Thank you housemouse that is exactly what I was looking for...I know people are responsible for their own actions...and as a novice, seek to learn the proper way to use astrology. Thanks again :)

will any of these requests be answered on this thread? Im really interested to see what is in the charts regarding Stacy Peterson and Madelein Mccan.

will any of these requests be answered on this thread? Im really interested to see what is in the charts regarding Stacy Peterson and Madelein Mccan.

Hello IndyMom,
Our House Astrologers will review the Forensic Astrology Request Thread at regular intervals and, time permitting, respond to Reader requests.

At such time they will start a new thread titled:
FORENSIC ASYROLOGY: --------case name here.

We're just getting off the ground and organizing everything so I ask for your patience.

We appreciate your interest

And another one.

Who killed JonBenet Ramsey?

Born: August 6, 1990 Atlanta, GA
DOD: December 25, 1996 Boulder, CO

Estimated TOD between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m., but most speculate between 12 a.m. and 1 a.m. (I think.) Sorry no times for births, don't know how to obtain that information for any case.

TIA!

From Lois Rodden's Astrodatabank web site:

http://www.astrodatabank.com

Birth Name: Jonbenet Ramsey
Birth Date: 8/6/1990 (August 6, 1990)
Birth Time: 01:36 (1:36 AM) EDT (+4:00)
Birth Place: Atlanta, GA
Latitude / Longitude: 33 N 45 / 84 W 23
Rodden Rating / Source: B /Biography

That's what caught my attention too Soul! Very odd.

I just curious if anyone has done a chart on Natalee? I am baffled with her case and would like to see her charts. If you need the birth info - I will look all of that up for you. Please let me know.

Blessed Be - Brandy

There's some recent very disturbing info out about a barber named Seitz who died in his home near Milwaukee at age 62 of natural causes. The police discovered masses of child *advertiser censored* in his house, missing posters for several children including Jacob Wetterling, bondage devices, A VIDEO OF JACOB WETTERLING BEFORE HE DISAPPEARED and other sickening things.

He had contacted Wetterling's parents claiming to be a psychic. He told them that Jacob was in heaven. I have his and Jacob's birthdates, and would be interested to see if he is the one responsible for Jacob's (or other boy's) deaths and/or molestations.

Please let me know if this case would be of interest and I'll gather all the info I can on it.

Thanks,
Beck :blowkiss:

There's some recent very disturbing info out about a barber named Seitz who died in his home near Milwaukee at age 62 of natural causes. The police discovered masses of child *advertiser censored* in his house, missing posters for several children including Jacob Wetterling, bondage devices, A VIDEO OF JACOB WETTERLING BEFORE HE DISAPPEARED and other sickening things.

He had contacted Wetterling's parents claiming to be a psychic. He told them that Jacob was in heaven. I have his and Jacob's birthdates, and would be interested to see if he is the one responsible for Jacob's (or other boy's) deaths and/or molestations.

Please let me know if this case would be of interest and I'll gather all the info I can on it.

Thanks,
Beck :blowkiss:

OMG :eek: I haven't heard about this......how awful! And then to contact the parents pretending to be a psychic! Just sick, sick, sick!

It is a shame he died of "natural causes":furious:

Hi all...if Tuba, Soul, Kait, HM or anyone else who might have a little time, I think this would be a GREAT case to take a look at and see if we can help the family figure out what happened to John Glasgow. There are a lot of timed events, so it should be easier. TES and the ranger service have done a search on Petit Jean Mountain for him, but they didn't find anything. Nobody believes he's actually at that location or ever was.

This case is still relatively fresh (well sort of a little over a year old), but LE says there are absolutely NO clues what happened to John. I've gathered all the pertinent info. Please let me know if you need more. I'm sure you guys will be intrigued with this one as well.

I've clipped, snipped and summarized a lot for expediency-- but there is a ton of background info here: http://www.arkansasbusiness.com/article.aspx?aID=103412.48591.115557&view=all

HERE GOES:

John Glasgow was born October 1, 1962 in Nashville, Arkansas
He was born and educated in Nashville (Howard County), but grew up on a farm about five miles away in the community known as County Line.

Missing person report@ 5:54p.m. 1/28/08 (same day he went missing)

Pre-Disappearance Info:

John Glasgow had been CFO of CDI Contractors for 12 years and "a trusted member of the CDI family for more than 17 years," according to a statement issued by William Clark on Jan. 31. FYI - working as an outside auditor, John uncovered an embezzlement of 1.3M by an employee from CDI, which sent the guy to jail for 10 years in 1997. He then was hired by CDI, and was eventually made CFO.

Friends and relatives describe him as soft-spoken, frugal and fastidious; honest, dependable and loyal; devoted to his wife, stepson and large family; self-sufficient, competitive and adventurous. He loved to travel, and he loved cats. He and his wife lived modestly and well within their means. Their house was paid for, and they had very little debt. John and Melinda were best friends, and he was raising her 12yo son from a previous marriage as his own. From all accounts they had a great marriage.

"John is a very stand-up, good neighbor and a good friend," said Brian Rosenthal, Glasgow's next-door neighbor for more than 12 years.

The relationship between the management of CDI Contractors LLC of Little Rock and half-owner Dillard's Inc. was under tremendous stress in the days before John Glasgow, CDI's chief financial officer disappeared on Jan. 28.

On Friday, Jan. 18, Melinda Glasgow saw her husband, John, in tears for only the second time in 16 years, after a particularly difficult meeting with Dillard's executives; the first was when his mother died. "He told me, ‘Today has been the worst day of my life.'"

A week later, on Jan. 25, John Glasgow completed a draft of a letter to Dillard's CEO William Dillard II on behalf of William Clark, CEO of CDI since the death in May of his father, company founder Bill Clark. It referred to a meeting that had included Clark, Glasgow, William Dillard and Dillard's CFO James Freeman.

It is reported that John along with some other employees were attempting to purchase CDI shares from the William Clark estate, instead of allowing the full buyout by Dillards. A deal reportedly was nearing completion for purchase of Clark's share of the company by his son (Will Jr) and investors including Glasgow.

________________________________________________TIMELINE

1/27/08 - Sunday evening pm
John and wife attend dinner party across the street at John's older cousin's house. When they got home John fell asleep on the couch with the cat on his lap. Wife went upstairs to bed...last time she saw him. He was gone already the next morning when she got up.

1/28/08 - Monday
Neighbor hears car at 5:10 - 5:15 am - looked out and saw Glasgow's SUV driving east on South Lookout toward Point Circle (toward direction of work). Didn't actually see John driving.

A ping from John's cell phone was recorded on an Alltel tower in Little Rock at 5:15 that morning, Roger Glasgow said, so the family doesn't doubt that Rosenthal saw John leaving home. But he never entered the CDI offices that day, and his car hasn't been spotted on surveillance videos along the route to the office.

About 2:30 that afternoon, Christy Clark, whom John Glasgow had hired as an accountant at CDI and who later married William Clark (CDI Owner), called Melinda to ask where John was. He hadn't come to the office that day and no one was able to reach him on his cell phone.

1/30/08 - Tuesday

By Tuesday investigators knew that the phone had bounced an electronic "ping" off a cellular tower near Petit Jean on Monday, although it had not been used to make any calls since Sunday.

That information quickly led to the discovery early Tuesday afternoon of Glasgow's Volvo. Melinda said that news persuaded her that John would be located in short order. Her worst fear was that he was injured.

Glasgow's Volvo has been forensically examined, and found to contain what Welch categorized as "no fingerprints," indicating that it may have been wiped down before being parked on Petit Jean.

Trained search dogs found no trace of Glasgow's scent leading away from his parked car, or anywhere else on the mountain.
In addition to Glasgow's cell phone and laptop computer, his bank card was found in the car. His wallet and car keys have not been found.

A park ranger at Mather Lodge on Petit Jean told police that Glasgow's car appeared in the parking lot there between noon and 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday.

Here's a photo:

JohnsBeautifulFace.jpg

Hi all -- I've been working on another thread on trying to help figure out who this person is (pseudonym Benjamin Kyle), and there are a lot of guesses and people working very hard to help, but not much by way of results.

BK's story is a sad one and I know he must feel like a toothpick floating in a vast ocean, because he doesn't know who he is or where he's from or even what his life was about before he was found behind a dumpster, beaten to a bloody pulp on 8/31/04.

It's been four years now, and he still doesn't know. He can't get a job, because he can't get a Social Security number, so he's relying on people he met at the medical center and shelters to help him out. I'm sure if you read (or have read) his story you'd want to help him too. Here's a link to the long version of the story: http://savannahnow.com/node/364434

I know we can't come up with a name for him through Forensic Astrology, but I thought maybe you could possibly provide some much needed clues about WHO he is as a person, WHERE he came from, what his OCCUPATION may have been, and HOW he got behind that dumpster in that condition. (and ANYTHING else you can see in the charts)

Is there a way to do a natal chart for him?
DETAILS:

He BELIEVES (says he's very sure because he knows he is exactly 10 years older to the day than Michael Jackson) that his DOB is August 29, 1948 and that he was born and raised in Indianapolis (ha where I am!).

And maybe an event chart and work backwards a little?
DISCOVERY INFO:

The only life he knows started shortly before 7 a.m. Aug. 31, 2004, when a former Burger King manager found Kyle lying next to a Dumpster behind the restaurant on U.S. 17 in Richmond Hill, (Savannah, GA) according to a police report.

Kyle was naked and unresponsive. He was sunburned and covered in bites from fire ants, according to paramedics' reports.

The fast-food manager called police, who labeled the man with no name a "bum" and sent him off in an ambulance, the report stated.

Paramedics took Kyle to St. Joseph's Hospital.

Officers found no clothes, wallet or anything to identify the man. Police told Kyle they found no signs of a crime, but Kyle believes he was mugged.

According to the paramedics' reports, three depressions showed on the right side of Kyle's head, which could have come from blows delivered with a blunt object. The report also indicated Kyle was unconscious but breathing when he was found, and that he was sweaty. Prolonged exposure to the sun had left him blinded.

Paramedics also noted signs of possible neurological problems.

I pray you wonderful AstroSleuths can help this poor man figure out his situation, or at least give the others trying to help him some clues to go on. He's been on Dr. Phil and no relatives or people came forward knowing him. This is a really weird case. Anything you can do would be appreciated.

:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member