970 users online (132 members and 838 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    This MOON will be at 21 Cancer. Those who have planets at 19-24 Cardinal (Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn) may notice this/ be impacted more than others. If you have your natal chart, look to see in which houses these cardinal points fall. That's where *the action* may likely take place.

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Soulscape - you posted this for the Jan. 10th full moon. Can you tell us about tomorrow night's moon (3/10/09)? Also, is this something I could check somewhere for myself?

Thank you!

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Soulscape - you posted this for the Jan. 10th full moon. Can you tell us about tomorrow night's moon (3/10/09)? Also, is this something I could check somewhere for myself?

Thank you!

Salem

Hi Salem,

Tonight's Full Moon falls at 21 Virgo opposite the Pisces Sun. Additionally, MOON conjuncts SATURN which opposes URANUS conjunct SUN, so the energy is extremely push & pull.

If you have your natal chart, you'll want to look to see into which houses Virgo and Pisces fall as that could give you more insight into what areas of life may be impacted.

For example, with Virgo on the 10th House of Career vs Pisces on the 4th House of Home & Family, you might find yourself becoming more aware (Full Moons illuminate) of conflicts regarding job & home life. MOON conj. SATURN might impulse you to take more responsibility for resolving any issues you perceive, while SUN conj. URANUS may impulse you to want to break free and apply creative new solutions.

MOON in Virgo is critical, discerning and when conj. SATURN, could manifest as depression or negativity. SUN in Pisces is intuitive, creative and conj. URANUS may want to try new things, new approaches, and even have sudden flashes of insight regarding a depressing, stuck-in-the-mud situation (MOON conj. SATURN in Virgo, an Earth sign).

If your SUN, MOON, MERCURY, VENUS, MARS, ASCENDANT or MIDHEAVEN is within 18 - 24 degrees Mutable (Virgo, Pisces, Gemini, Sagittarius) you may feel this Full Moon more noticeably than someone who doesn't have personal planets and/or sensitive points in this degree range.

You can learn more about tonight's Full Moon in Virgo and how it may impact you at Cafeastrology. You can also get a free natal chart there, just click on the link in the "Where Do I Begin?" paragraph.

See: http://www.cafeastrology.com/index.html

Thanks,
    Soulscape

Thanks Soulscape! When I look at the moon at night, I can't help but wonder how it all impacts ME I appreciate this and I will check out your links.

Thanks!

Salem

Has anyone did a chart for 12-25 for her?

Quote Originally Posted by 5stars View Post
    Has anyone did a chart for 12-25 for her?

Hello 5stars,
    If you have a question regarding a specific case that has a dedicated thread inside the Forensic Astro Forum, go ahead and post your question there.

I did'nt find a astro chart for JBRamsey.Can you direct me for that day?

Quote Originally Posted by 5stars View Post
    I did'nt find a astro chart for JBRamsey.Can you direct me for that day?
    We have not opened a thread for the JB Ramsey case.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...6&postcount=49

Moon Phases and Crime

I am not sure how to move an entire thread into another forum, so mods, if I should have done that, sorry.
    I am bringing my question from the jury room over here:

I am not sure where to post this. If this is the wrong place, please move this post to a better place.
    I am looking for some information about the phases of the moon relative to criminal activity. Specifically abductions and murder.
    I've read crime increases on a full moon, but is there any other material out there regarding this topic? If this is true, does crime increase only on the day/night of full moon or is there a building up, and releasing (say 2 days prior and 2 days after a full moon)
    Has anyone here tried to chart cases (especially unsolved cases) according to moon phases to see if there is a pattern which possibly could reveal a common perpetrator?
    Any info someone may have regarding this topic is greatly appreciated.

I've been over in the Lyon sisters forum spinning wheels on this very old case with relatively no evidence or leads. The only thing that this case has going for it is the benefit of 34 years passing (the sisters were abducted 3-25-75).
    With this much time passing if one were to look back to try to find something to link this case to other cases maybe we can find the perp. Certainly this perp has committed other crimes since 3-25-75. We've looked at similar abductions, but haven't come up with much, so I am going to try moon phases, but don't have a whole lot of info on moon phases and crime. I know there could be a connection between the two and it beats spinning wheels.
    Everyone here is so helpful, and there is a wealth of knowledge here hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.
    thanks.
    SHaretheLight
    Children don't stop dancing

Share, I think there has been some research done on crime rates and the phases of the moon. A google search might help you check these out.

My opinion? Perpetrators of violent crime will have transits to their natal charts, triggering stress aspects that have not found positive expression in their lives.

The moon is the fastest moving trigger in the natal chart, so if the longer transiting planets are putting pressure on the natal aspects, the moon could be a timer, but I don't think it would be full or new in the transiting sky, but the particular aspect it makes to the other transiting planet.

Hope that makes sense, and is helpful.

Mercury is about to be visible to the naked eye: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30031639/

Salem

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    Share, I think there has been some research done on crime rates and the phases of the moon. A google search might help you check these out.

My opinion? Perpetrators of violent crime will have transits to their natal charts, triggering stress aspects that have not found positive expression in their lives.

The moon is the fastest moving trigger in the natal chart, so if the longer transiting planets are putting pressure on the natal aspects, the moon could be a timer, but I don't think it would be full or new in the transiting sky, but the particular aspect it makes to the other transiting planet.

Hope that makes sense, and is helpful.
    bold is mine... as a nurse I can personally attest to this in the ER setting!!!!!!

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Mercury is about to be visible to the naked eye: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30031639/

Salem
    would this have anything to do with the Sandra Case??????????????? with that mercury perp and pisces thing? Sorry I am a newbie to this stuff!

I'm with share the light and moon phases at the site.
    I started a list of crimes and moon.
    Just for my own curiosity.
    I am learning slow but sure and find your sight so interesting.
    THANKS TO ALL............
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Hello Astros,

First I want to say that all of you are amazing! Thank you for what you do. I have a question. Is there an astrological link to all of the violence surrounding Mar/April? We have Waco, Columbine. OK city, Va Tech. just to name a few..TIA

~One Angry Mother~

Quote Originally Posted by lurkeyloo View Post
    Hello Astros,

First I want to say that all of you are amazing! Thank you for what you do. I have a question. Is there an astrological link to all of the violence surrounding Mar/April? We have Waco, Columbine. OK city, Va Tech. just to name a few..TIA
    Have a look here in our Astrology-What's ahead for the U.S. thread. There's a mix of subject within.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...&postcount=492

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast