705 users online (86 members and 619 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Tom Cruise is a nutjob!!!

He says that scientology cured him of his dyslexia. I didn't think there was a cure for it. I just believe it helped him to cope with it better.
    Here is the link to the story.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090105/...RZchlJiFZX24cA

The older he gets, the worse he seems to get-nutjob-wise.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    ~ Albert Einstein ~

What scares me: desperate parents of dyslexic children heading to the nearest scientology church more than ready to pay the fees, to get a crack at having their child cured of it. Of course, dyslexic adults, too... but adults have the know-how on saying yes or no... kids don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    What scares me: desperate parents of dyslexic children heading to the nearest scientology church more than ready to pay the fees, to get a crack at having their child cured of it. Of course, dyslexic adults, too... but adults have the know-how on saying yes or no... kids don't.
    that is worrying

I think if this statement was issued now its to go into pro Scientology to clam down the bad press associated with Jett Travoltas death, and what the media are saying.

I believe Scottish Rite or the Masons have a free program for dyslexic kids. It's not just scientology that has technology to help disabilities. Cruise is pretty old and probably didn't get the help he needed back when in public school. He is a nutjob, dyslexia or not.

You know he's 2IC in Scientology don't you ?

You're just now figuring that out!! lol

I recently read his unauthorized biography by Andrew Morton (library book, didn't buy it). I must say he was portrayed in a sinister light, pretty darn spooky the things going on behind closed doors.
    Last edited by TopGunner; 01-06-2009 at 02:56 AM.
    Check out updated daily: Tricia's Tidbits

Some days I feel like a tumbleweed blowing in the wind....

I've read the Andrew Morton book on tom. I concur, he's a nutjob!
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

He's definitely different - that's for sure. Poor Katie looks like she's aged about 20 years since they got married. And what's with carrying Suri everywhere? Can't she walk?

I guess I am one of the few that is still not convinced Tom is even the father or that their marriage is based on love!! He was pretty private about his relationships before Katie..then all of a sudden he is making everything public. Even Oprah said she wasn't convinced about the relationship (years ago, after the couch incident).. and all of the public photos of Suri..you can clearly see on some websites how Tom and Katie "nurture" Suri on purpose just in front of the camera and take their sweet time getting in their vehicles in front of the camera to make sure everyone got a shot! Maybe it's just me but something just does not add up with them!!

Quote Originally Posted by Indianagirl View Post
    I guess I am one of the few that is still not convinced Tom is even the father or that their marriage is based on love!! He was pretty private about his relationships before Katie..then all of a sudden he is making everything public. Even Oprah said she wasn't convinced about the relationship (years ago, after the couch incident).. and all of the public photos of Suri..you can clearly see on some websites how Tom and Katie "nurture" Suri on purpose just in front of the camera and take their sweet time getting in their vehicles in front of the camera to make sure everyone got a shot! Maybe it's just me but something just does not add up with them!!
    I have felt this way from day one and especially when I heard that before they got married, Katie received 15 million dollars and also so much a year.
    I do not believe that this baby is his either. I was just hoping that Katie wouldn't let her daughter be brought up in that mess of his life he has made.
    just nutts.! I guess I need to read a book but don't really feel the need to see how nutty he really is... lol I loved him in Top Gun but just had a weird feeling about him?

Katie has aged and also has had some major work done to her face and body.
    They both look about anorexic these days.
    katies career sure got a boost though...

Quote Originally Posted by Bathbuddys View Post
    I have felt this way from day one and especially when I heard that before they got married, Katie received 15 million dollars and also so much a year.
    I do not believe that this baby is his either. I was just hoping that Katie wouldn't let her daughter be brought up in that mess of his life he has made.
    just nutts.! I guess I need to read a book but don't really feel the need to see how nutty he really is... lol I loved him in Top Gun but just had a weird feeling about him?

Katie has aged and also has had some major work done to her face and body.
    They both look about anorexic these days.
    katies career sure got a boost though...
    I agree, Katie has aged for the worse! I loved her in Dawson's Creek, I thought she was so pretty. When she dated Chris Klein, I thought they were the cutest couple ever! She even spoke for herself back then! It's like she is a totally different person now....

I think Scientology cured Tom Cruise of his occasional spells of lucidity and rationality.
    I think his last outbreak was about 12 years ago.

Ohhhhh, but I think Suri looks like an even combination of Katie and Tom... she is such a cutie-pie. Though... I do cringe at how open they are about putting her in the public eye. She's just a baby and sometimes you can tell it either scares her or she gets upset.

Ahhhhhh I can remember the days when Tom was oh so dreamy in that meow meow purr purr kind of way. Now... he is still dreamy... but in that "oh hell naw, he freaks me out" nightmare dreaming kind of way.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast