1290 users online (201 members and 1089 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Job Well Done, Sheriff Beary!! Enjoy Retirement!!

Someone pointed out to me (thanks, Chesterp!) that today was Sheriff Beary's last day on the job. We should give him a standing ovation, but since he can't see us jump up and down in front of our computers...I thought it may be a better idea to give him kudos here.

CONGRATULATIONS, SHERIFF BEARY!

You have earned every day of your retirement on this case alone. You and the OCSO displayed a professionalism, dedication, and an excellent ethic in the way you have handled yourselves. You should be proud to be the Commander of such a team of fine Law Enforcement Officers because they are, imo, a model for other LE agencies around the country.

BRAVO!! JOB WELL DONE!!

"WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I'll second that!
    To Sheriff Beary!
    :Jumpie:

Many congrats to you Sheriff Beary on your great team! I will miss hearing your reports, though. Hope you will enjoy your retirement.

Congratulations.

I will never forget the sight of Sheriff Beary tearing up at the press conference. As SS mentioned above, you've earned every goodness possible.

I am part of the crowd, standing ovation to you my good man. I applaud you wholeheartedly.

Congratulations on your retirement, Sheriff Beary!

Congratulations Sherriff Beary! Your ability to maintain professionalism is to be commended; as is the rest of the OCSO. Your job is one that not everyone could do and the manner in which you have handled this case alone; in my opinion; speaks volumes about your leadership skills. Best of luck on your next journey...I'm sure you will be a great asset to whomever has the blessing of bringing you on their team. It's obvious that you have a great compassion for providing justice for the public...you have touched many people, outside of your community; such as myself...who happens to be 5 states away!

I hope that you have an opportunity to read the posts from all of us here at WS; and take the encouragement and goodwill, along with you...wherever you might go!

Thanks for a job well done!

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoHead View Post
    Congratulations.

I will never forget the sight of Sheriff Beary tearing up at the press conference. As SS mentioned above, you've earned every goodness possible.
    Ditto!

Adding my thanks to Sheriff Beary for his professionalism and congratulations on his retirement!

My posts are my opinion..........

With honesty and dedication,
    You pledged to protect and serve.
    Using courage and compassion,
    Your community you did preserve.

May the years of your Retirement,
    Be rich rewarding kind,
    And may there be no limit to,
    The happiness you find.

Author unknown

Standing ovation for you, Sheriff Beary. I admire your compassion and courage, your steadfastness, your leadership and your professionalism. I hope that you enjoy your retirement. You certainly deserve it.
    I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid

Job well done, best wishes, and enjoy retirement, Sheriff Beary!

Jerry Demings has some rather titanic shoes to fill, but your excellent work will lead the way to continued success for the Orange County Sheriff's Office, and justice for Orange County.

Sheriff Beary you are a wonderful human being with a big heart. You have handled yourself very professional throughout this case even with all the criticism from the family. You have been very considerate of the all the people involved in this case even when they have not deserved it (in my opinion). You stood up and tried to get justice for this precious baby. You never gave up and neither did the ones under your leadership. That speaks volumes of what a good leader you are. You deserve to spend your retirement enjoying life with your family and friends. Just know that we appreciate everything you did for this precious baby. You were able to bring this baby home and now we will all be praying along with you that justice will be served for little Caylee.
    R.I.P. Precious Caylee! Justice will be served! I hope anyone involved in this crime/cover up will do the time

What I post here is IMHO!

Thank you so very much & enjoy your retirement. Your dedication to not just this case but LE over all is something to be very proud of. We all know how much time away from home & family, you & so many other's who serve & protect gave to Caylee. Thank you for helping to be Caylee's voice & I hope the best retirement gift you will get is justice for her.
    God Bless you.

Thank you big bear Sheriff Bearly! You got her home! I just admire you. Your heart was in the right place and you never took xxxx from CA. (and you gave it back to her!) Thanks so much. Enjoy!

Thank you big bear Sheriff Bearly! You helped to get her home! I just admire you. Your heart was in the right place and you never took xxxx from CA. (and you gave it back to her!) Thanks so much. Enjoy!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast