Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    Jupiter and Uranus were in the same place in 1928

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to smolea For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by smolea View Post
    Jupiter and Uranus were in the same place in 1928
    How right you are, since as of July 31, 1927 both were conjunct at 3* Aries. I will definitely have to study that in detail.

I guess my concern is tPluto opposition nPluto, which is rare in a personal chart, but for countries, institutions and businesses itís quite common. It forces one to examine the past (whether you want to do so or not). Allowing a 5* orb, this transit has been in play since November 2006 and will continue to operate for the remainder of this year.

But, those who fail to come to terms with the past continue to make the same mistakes and don't learn the obvious lessons.

tPluto conjunct nSun is infrequent in personal charts, but also common in mundane charts. It represents a turning point or transformation in one's life.

The other problems seem to be tMars semi-square nMoon and the way Uranus operates. It could lead to sudden hasty decisions, which don't appear to be the correct decisions and could lead to more strife.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mircea For This Useful Post:

Mircea you have a message.

Bob

6. The Following User Says Thank You to unique_astrology For This Useful Post:

Israel

housemouse warned that we would see trouble for Israel in the news at this time and certainly the severed relations with partner Turkey over the hostile boarding of the Turkish aid ship bound for Gaza is that trouble. There were shootings of Turkish activists aboard the ship, nine of these fatal.

If housemouse were not otherwise occupied, she would have followed up on her warning but we thank her for the alert. Thank you, housemouse!
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Boarding of the Turkish Ship in the Flotilla

Israel with Transits for this day:

Natal has Procyon on the MC 25Cancer,
    and Mars conj. "Regulus" at birth of Israel

Boarding the Ship:

Mars at 26Leo, a Mars return to the Natal
    South Node is conjunct Venus, Ruler of the Hour and Ruler of this chart
    3rd to 9th house conj. Moon (no mood for negotiation)
    here (3rd) or there (9th) with Turkey nor US visit (cancelled)
    POF13Libra conj. "Algorab" (Falsity) in 6th house
    square the Moon & the North Node
    Jupiter and Uranus in critical degree square to mars in the "home" outside
    the boundaries of their home, so they attacked feeling justified

Last edited by Leomoon80; 06-01-2010 at 09:36 PM. Reason: added charts
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

Wikipedia

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leomoon80 For This Useful Post:

Boarding the Ship of Turkey's Flag in International Waters

Here is a British Diiplomat's Blog in which he said the following about the legality of today's event in International Waters:

http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archiv...gal_posit.html
    [I]
    Quote:

A word on the legal position, which is very plain. To attack a foreign flagged vessel in international waters is illegal. It is not piracy, as the Israeli vessels carried a military commission. It is rather an act of illegal warfare.

Because the incident took place on the high seas does not mean however that international law is the only applicable law. The Law of the Sea is quite plain that, when an incident takes place
    on a ship on the high seas (outside anybody's territorial waters) the applicable law is that of the flag state of the ship on which the incident occurred. In legal terms, the Turkish ship was Turkish territory.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-02-2010 at 03:28 PM. Reason: shortened
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

Wikipedia

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leomoon80 For This Useful Post:

because of my beliefs, I have always supported Israel, and this in my opinion is probably one of the scariest things I have scene in awhile. However if what is being reported is true and not being manipulated by the media in some fashion, how can you support them when they killed innocent civilians who's only purpose was to bring supplies and food to starving people.
    I guess this is what Housemouse was talking about when she stated to get prepare spiritually as well as worldly.
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post
    because of my beliefs, I have always supported Israel, and this in my opinion is probably one of the scariest things I have scene in awhile. However if what is being reported is true and not being manipulated by the media in some fashion, how can you support them when they killed innocent civilians who's only purpose was to bring supplies and food to starving people.
    I guess this is what Housemouse was talking about when she stated to get prepare spiritually as well as worldly.
    There is a whole thread about this now in the parking lot, butI saw an American humanitarian who was on one of the ships,admit that they were trying to be "provocative" to give Israel a chance to be the "good guys". I wasn't there,but I believe they were set up.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hockeymom For This Useful Post:

Israel/Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom View Post
    There is a whole thread about this now in the parking lot, butI saw an American humanitarian who was on one of the ships,admit that they were trying to be "provocative" to give Israel a chance to be the "good guys". I wasn't there,but I believe they were set up.
    where would I find the parking lot? Do you have a url for the thread?

Wikipedia

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Leomoon80 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Leomoon80 View Post
    where would I find the parking lot? Do you have a url for the thread?
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105790"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hockeymom For This Useful Post:

August, 2010

Websleuths are wise to back up and stare with concern at the massive T-square of August 2010. In terms of underlying structure, we continue to see heavy, heavy tension between Saturn and Uranus and we need to think about the earth problems this opposition exposes. Saturn in Libra now is struggling to maintain appropriate firmness and recognition of the laws that regulate society, while accommodating diverse needs. Saturn in Libra requires BALANCE and is willing to shift but refuses to violate rules arrived at by reasonable concensus. Saturn takes his time. Anarchy and disintegration are not an option this Saturn will contemplate or ever condone. (If you see or feel there is a metaphor here in tectonic deformations and cataclysms, assume the freedom to visualise that.)

Jupiter and Uranus united take root in contrasting exultation with the untried and with liberation from all constraint. This combination surges ahead into the unexplored and the unknown, devil take the hindmost. It is a fierce plunge into the evolutionary and it defies all expectations, even the presumptions that laws and rules and code of conduct and regulations will be followed. This force is hugely, uncommonly frightening to Saturn, who replies with Mars: militance and rage. In terms of our metaphor, the crust of earth inflames from the inferno within, as the shifts release that heat, first here, then there.

Pluto's response to this screaming tension between polarities is to push against both and to demand a release, an outlet for himself. Return to your homelands, Cancer, and their guiding principles and your allegiance to those embraced concepts. Observe, appraise how your own nationals have strayed from them and bring them into compliance. Own the faults of your particular sovereignties and correct those. Let your neighbor and your enemy do his own work while you concentrate on yours. As for the metaphor, the waters of the earth, once again, are made to answer for the tumult on the land.
    Last edited by Tuba; 06-08-2010 at 02:01 PM. Reason: misspelling

Agree TUBA. It's like a TUG OF WAR going on. The restlessness is OBVIOUS all over the world. I'm reading about it every day in the news. Something has to give.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

Here is the chart housemouse made for us. It depicts in map or horoscope form what the above posts describe in words.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...Housemouse.jpg
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 06-08-2010 at 02:49 PM. Reason: embed image

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Just to say thanks to each astrologer for diligently providing charts and their interpertations whick prepares us for up coming events in our world. This forum is one of my most read as it helps me to be aware of my surroundings. I appreciate your sharing your work with us and look forward to seeing these threads as often as possible. Again thank you and I wish all good health, love, and happiness.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Extrasuper For This Useful Post:

Wanted to see what you guys thought about this article and also wanted to ask if this has an affect on astrology charts, or if it influences them more or less in anyway, and do you guys see major problems in communications and such in the near future.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/201006...larstormsahead
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast