Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    Thank you for reporting the news. Sun storms, like planetary alignments, are part of the background of life. Without a canvas, there is no painting. Without our cosmic background, there is zero activity. Null. One of the more sensitive activities, sensitive to sun storms, i.e., is the stock market. As for power surges, we really can't protect ourselves from the most intense solar storms but we can unplug our transformers.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Housemouse just want to say, hope you read here, we miss you!!!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Solar Sun Spots and Flares uptick

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post
    Wanted to see what you guys thought about this article and also wanted to ask if this has an affect on astrology charts, or if it influences them more or less in anyway, and do you guys see major problems in communications and such in the near future.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/201006...larstormsahead
    I would see the Sunspots, Solar Flares, etc. as part of the overall
    Collective Unconsciousness of man (and women of course) as we cannot separate ourselves from the universe or the cosmos from which we are part and parcel.

It's a "reflection" of the overall psyche on planet earth.
    So in this regard, it's well to also check our own personal psyche from time to time to recognize the connections to Mother Earth and certainly to each other!
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

Wikipedia

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Leomoon80 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Leomoon80 View Post
    I would see the Sunspots, Solar Flares, etc. as part of the overall
    Collective Unconsciousness of man (and women of course)
    as we cannot separate ourselves from the universe or the cosmos from which we are part and parcel.

It's a "reflection" of the overall psyche on planet earth.
    So in this regard, it's well to also check our own personal psyche from time to time to recognize the connections to Mother Earth and certainly to each other!
    BBM
    LOL When I read this, I can't help but think "hair on fire."

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grayjay For This Useful Post:

Mexican Murders in Mexico

Monday, 14 June was the worst day for violent fatalities in Mexico to date: 96 dead from local ****s, cartel assassins and federales, in running gun battles, highway ambushes and prison clashes. The situation in Guatemala is very dire as well. At the end of January, we had a Full Moon on Mars that targeted the Sun of Mexico, which is 11 31' Aquarius. On May 15 and 16, Mars overhead in the heavens opposed the Uranus of Mexico and the 17 Aquarian Mars of Mexico on May 11, 12 and 13 had just taken a hit from Mars overhead by opposition.

The rising Saturn of Mexico was eclipsed in mid January and Mexico's 12th House Pluto is under extreme stress from Saturn and transit Pluto and now, from the tight square of Uranus-Jupiter in the heavens. Mexico's Pluto is retrograde at 2:41 Cancer.
    As you already know well, cartels and mobs are under the rulership of Pluto, so there is no end in sight.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

You may remember the Beheadings at the Border post this spring. I just checked and the date was May 16, 2010. If you look above, you will see that the beheadings with their tacked on messages of irony were committed when Mars opposed Mexico's Uranus, exact.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    First off, I really enjoy reading here. But I am very "astrologically challenged". I would like to ask about the two lightning strikes:

1) 6/14 11:15 PM CDT The statue of Jesus - King of Kings (more commonly known as the Touchdown Jesus) was struck by lightning and burned horribly.

2) 6/15 9:30 AM CDT The tanker Discoverer/Enterprise (which is capturing the oil from the blown well in the Gulf) was struck by lightning causing a fire and had to shut down operations for 5 hours.

Since both these events happened so close together and both are considered acts of God - would there be any real significance in these events? What would charts of these events show?

Thank you. I am truly in awe of what you do. I would love to study this but I wouldn't even know how to go about getting started. Is there an "Astrology for Dummies" book out there?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:

Hey, Wise, I saw the lightning strike on the church statue in the morning news. What was the town in Ohio, do you remember? Because we have to have the coordinates on the globe to chart the strike. As for the tanker being struck--no problem because we already have the coordinates.

Yes, there is such a book, with that exact title.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

The statue is (or was) in Monroe, Ohio - sorry I forgot to put that in. I did read somewhere tonight that they have said they are going to rebuild it. Damage estimates were $700,000.

- Thankx for the heads up on the book - my next trip to Barnes and Noble I'm planning on checking out the Astrology section - I look for it.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:

Lightbulb Our Library and learning resources

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    The statue is (or was) in Monroe, Ohio - sorry I forgot to put that in. I did read somewhere tonight that they have said they are going to rebuild it. Damage estimates were $700,000.

- Thankx for the heads up on the book - my next trip to Barnes and Noble I'm planning on checking out the Astrology section - I look for it.
    In the meantime, take a walk over to our LIBRARY, many resources there.

LIBRARY: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77609"]Astrologers LIBRARY - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Also, try this site out. It's a decent place to start so you don't feel totally in the dark
    LINK to helpful site for basics: ( turn on your speakers-voice lessons )
    http://astrology.clairvision.org/fre...gy_course.html

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FifthEssence View Post
    In the meantime, take a walk over to our LIBRARY, many resources there.

LIBRARY: Astrologers LIBRARY - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Also, try this site out. It's a decent place to start so you don't feel totally in the dark
    LINK to helpful site for basics: ( turn on your speakers-voice lessons )
    http://astrology.clairvision.org/fre...gy_course.html
    This post deserves more than that little click Thank You.

THANK YOU!!! I will check those out.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wise Old Owl For This Useful Post:

Lightening Strikes Statue

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    Hey, Wise, I saw the lightning strike on the church statue in the morning news. What was the town in Ohio, do you remember? Because we have to have the coordinates on the globe to chart the strike. As for the tanker being struck--no problem because we already have the coordinates.

Yes, there is such a book, with that exact title.

LINK:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_lightn...s_jesus_statue
    6-story Jesus statue in Ohio struck by lightning

MONROE, Ohio – A six-story statue of Jesus Christ was struck by lightning and burned to the ground, leaving only a blackened steel skeleton and pieces of foam that were scooped up by curious onlookers Tuesday.

The "King of Kings" statue, one of southwest Ohio's most familiar landmarks, had stood since 2004 at the evangelical Solid Rock Church along Interstate 75 in Monroe, just north of Cincinnati.

The lightning strike set the statue ablaze around 11:15 p.m. Monday, Monroe police dispatchers said.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    We could also see action at the other end of the Saturn - Uranus bar bell, in the form of earth upheavals. Uranus is transiting in water, Pisces, and always surprises with the unexpected, whereas exactly opposite in Virgo is Saturn ~ fields but also specific cities. Saturn represents what we thought was stable but now, no longer is since the tremendous opposition blast from Uranus. This will also affect sea LEVELS, this opposition. Hide and watch!

Gulf Oil Gusher: Danger of Tsunamis From Methane?

http://www.mi2g.com/cgi/mi2g/framese...ess/210610.php

what happens when mars catches up to saturn on the last day of july? does mars trigger the opposition?
    Last edited by smolea; 06-23-2010 at 01:44 PM.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smolea For This Useful Post:

The Carpeting of General McChrystal June 23, 2010

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast