Issues with JVM 1-6-09. (With Show Videos)

WillenFan21

Reaction score
She is talking about the Caylee Case so I randomly called and got through and the woman was like "hold on" and then I got disconnected! I am so angry! Do they call you back or do they put you on hold?

She is talking about the Caylee Case so I randomly called and got through and the woman was like "hold on" and then I got disconnected! I am so angry! Do they call you back or do they put you on hold?

Let's us know if they call you back .... :woohoo:

you have to say something so we know it is you. During th Laci trial, when someone would get on air they would use the work "ilk" in their question and we all knew it was a WS'er.

you have to say something so we know it is you. During th Laci trial, when someone would get on air they would use the work "ilk" in their question and we all knew it was a WS'er.

Ilk? :rolleyes: OK ... construct a sentence for me as this is not a word I use.

I don't think they are going to call back. I have tried calling and it is busy. :( I will try Nancy Grace at 8 to see what happens. And I will try again tomorrow.

That stinks! I hope you try NG!!

how about .... i disagree with physical torture unless it's being inflicted on casey anthony or someone of that ilk.

Did anyone catch the name of the Att. shown in the upper left hand corner of the screen, on the panel? He made the remark regarding JM/KC disposition, something along the lines of "what the prosecution can't get from KC by going in the front door, they're going to get by going in the backdoor" - something to that effect. Essentially he's saying that the prosecution is behind ZG's civil claim. Unreal! You know if that is what JB thinks/claims that only further insults this poor woman whose life has already been turned upside down by this. Granted LE could reap some beneficial evidence from JM's disposition of KC but IMO that's simply an "added benefit" and not one ZG had in mind when she first filed suit. JMHO

how about .... i disagree with physical torture unless it's being inflicted on casey anthony or someone of that ilk.
LOL that will work. It was a perfect word because we could identify someone for sure. I think someone still has it in their signature. During Laci many of the posters would call in to shows and get on air. We got a real kick out of it.

I just looked up "ilk" (I don't use online dictionaries - I have one right next to me) According to Webster ilk: sort; kind; family; class.

Did Jane just say Lee was next? Am I losing my mind?

Ahhh, that's awful! I'd be mad too. How the heck did you even get through?
I've tryed many times to get through on NG and never can!
I hope you're able tonight!

No - she's going to have the brother of the woman missing in New York on.

GSJ was not at the exact spot where Caylee was found but this truth hasn't stopped any of these shows from claiming it night after night..It's so frustrating to hear & if GSJ goes there on NG later I swear I'll flip out!

Now JVM is saying the PIs were at the exact spot too..It's hopeless :(

Thanks everyone. If I ever get on air, you'll know its me!!! :woohoo:

Try this one when you get on:

When one looks at Casey, or Hannibal Lector, or anyone else of that ilk, you can't really understand a damned thing about them because they just don't make any real sense to normal people.

lol

I just looked up "ilk" (I don't use online dictionaries - I have one right next to me) According to Webster ilk: sort; kind; family; class.

I think we better come up with a different word to use, because didn't LA use the word "ilk" in one of his supposed emails sent by him to a daisy chain (LOL) of people expressing his dismay in something? :crazy:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back