Gupta for Surgeon General!!???

I think he would make a good one!

Love him! I think he would be wonderful!

He seems like a very good doctor to me; but won't he mind not being on TV? I wonder if he will want the job.

I have no doubt he could be excellent, he seems to keep up on the latest research and medical news.

He seems like a very good doctor to me; but won't he mind not being on TV? I wonder if he will want the job.

I have no doubt he could be excellent, he seems to keep up on the latest research and medical news.

I love this choice. I bet as SG he will be on TV a great deal -he can call press conferences and such to his hearts content. I think he will really be able to get points across to the public.

I love this choice. I bet as SG he will be on TV a great deal -he can call press conferences and such to his hearts content. I think he will really be able to get points across to the public.

I didn't realize he was a neurosurgeon; he has a pleasant public persona IMO.

He is an active neurosurgeon. His practice is in Atlanta, I believe.

Also, during the earlier part of the Iraq war he went over and performed neurosurgeries in one of the new field surgical centers they are now using. These are "portable" operating theatres that they locate as near to the troops as possible so they can avoid having to transport the very serious cases far distances for appropriate care.

IMO he would be a wonderful choice - if he would take it. He may not want it, though, since he would undoubtedly not have time to participate in surgery anymore if he takes it. (Most surgeons LIKE to perform surgeries - it is what they do!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back