Jennifer Garner has Baby Girl

TopGunner

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Ben Affleck and wife Jennifer Garner in April 2008 Photo by: Clark Kent / Startraks
jennifer_garner.jpg

Jennifer Garner and husband Ben Affleck have welcomed their second daughter, PEOPLE confirms exclusively.

The actress's rep says: "Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck gave birth to a healthy baby girl."

The baby was born Tuesday in Los Angeles. No other details were immediately available.

Garner and Affleck, both 36, are also parents to daughter Violet, 3.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20245776,00.html

Ben Affleck and wife Jennifer Garner in April 2008 Photo by: Clark Kent / Startraks
jennifer_garner.jpg

Jennifer Garner and husband Ben Affleck have welcomed their second daughter, PEOPLE confirms exclusively.

The actress's rep says: "Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck gave birth to a healthy baby girl."

The baby was born Tuesday in Los Angeles. No other details were immediately available.

Garner and Affleck, both 36, are also parents to daughter Violet, 3.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20245776,00.html
How wonderful, CONGRATULATIONS Jennifer and Ben.
And they look stunning together in that photo.

im usually not into celebrity news, but i do have to say that they seem like GREAT parents and a happy family. congrats on their second bundle of joy!

I love, love, love Jennifer Garnett. Violet is so adorable (and looks so much like her). Congrats to them!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I hope they picked a good name)

They are such a cute couple and their daughter is adorable! Congrats to them. :)

Has anyone heard what they've named her?

Has anyone heard what they've named her?

I was wondering the same thing. I find it odd that there hasn't been much mention of it at all - nothing on perezhilton.com, which is a site that watches Jennifer like a hawk.

I think they seem to be a great family too. You're right, Violet looks just like her mom. Such a cutie.

Agreed. And at least it's an actual name and not a fruit.

I used to go to a restaurant called Serafino's, so I associate the name with that. It means angel or of angels in Latin. That's kind of cute to me (old sorority girl that I am) because I know Jennifer's a Pi Phi and their mascot is the angel! I think it's kind of good they didn't get a whole garden started by going with the middle name, Rose, since they already have a Violet. I'm really "boring" when it comes to names, I like traditional names. I dislike many current popular names and as a teacher, the spellings and pronunciations make me crazy.

Eve

Or they could call her "Fina". I have a friend that named her baby Josephina, and that is the name she calls the little girl... Fina.

When I heard that they had used another flower name for the new baby, the side of me that cringes at odd names celebrities give their kids had me closing my eyes and hoping really, really, REALLY hard that they had not named her Hyacinth. LoL I know, how random... but if you are aware of the old BBC comedy Keeping Up Appearances where all of the sisters have flower names: when you hear a kid has been given a flower name, the looney side of ya can't help to hope and pray that "Hyacinth" isn't the flower name LoL

I think Seraphina Rose Elizabeth is a pretty name. I ponder if they ever have a boy, what kind of flower name they could come up with for him.

Or they could call her "Fina". I have a friend that named her baby Josephina, and that is the name she calls the little girl... Fina.

When I heard that they had used another flower name for the new baby, the side of me that cringes at odd names celebrities give their kids had me closing my eyes and hoping really, really, REALLY hard that they had not named her Hyacinth. LoL I know, how random... but if you are aware of the old BBC comedy Keeping Up Appearances where all of the sisters have flower names: when you hear a kid has been given a flower name, the looney side of ya can't help to hope and pray that "Hyacinth" isn't the flower name LoL

I think Seraphina Rose Elizabeth is a pretty name. I ponder if they ever have a boy, what kind of flower name they could come up with for him.

Haha - Buckwheat, Dandelion, Narcissus, Flax, or Ginseng?

Eve

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4