LA LA - Ascension Parish, WhtMale 35-45, UP2291, Surgical Wire in Mandible, poss wore dentures Aug'80

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
LA-Unidentified White Male found Aug, 1980
Moved from LTWH board to here for discussion, originally posted by: AmandaBrown23
Here is an unidentified white male in Louisiana
http://doenetwork.org/cases/1587umla.html

1587UMLA.jpg

I don't know much about southern routes...the description says he was found along Interstate 10. what other states does I-10 go thru?

The resemblance is decent but there is a huge gap between when he went missing and when this UID was found. The post mortem interval is only listed as 2 months. Of course he could have just decided to leave his old life behind, I guess he wouldn't be the first....who knows?

The resemblance is decent but there is a huge gap between when he went missing and when this UID was found. The post mortem interval is only listed as 2 months. Of course he could have just decided to leave his old life behind, I guess he wouldn't be the first....who knows?

From what I can tell, it looks like they don't have a strong idea exactly when he disappeared. It could have been anytime in 1979, but I don't put much weight on that considering it sounds like his wife didn't even report him missing. It could have been in 1980 as well.

This was taken from his Doe Network profile:

They believe he did wear dentures. The dental chart suggests that he has no top teeth.

Robert's page says "full set" of dentures. And the UID had natural teeth on the bottom. But considering Robert's wife's sketchy story, who knows.

Robert's page says "full set" of dentures. And the UID had natural teeth on the bottom. But considering Robert's wife's sketchy story, who knows.

That's exactly what I was thinking! Although, I have a sneaking suspicion that they would have no way to ID him against any UIDs. UGH!

For some reason, the above recon, to my eyes, shows similarities to this guy (wish his expression in the image wasn't quite as goofy):

Missing Person Case

The circumstances certainly don't align well, but I did also notice he has a scar on his chin (consistent with jaw issues?). DNA is on file also.

Still UID. His Namus case specifically notes he was “found near I-10” so I wonder if they think he was dumped from a moving vehicle or was a hitchhiker?

Still UID. His Namus case specifically notes he was “found near I-10” so I wonder if they think he was dumped from a moving vehicle or was a hitchhiker?
Says the only things found with the body were the clothes, so im thinking he was probably dumped. However I'm not 100% sure the hat has anything to do with the UID.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back