1212 users online (277 members and 935 guests)  



Websleuths News


Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,762

    Crackhead woman arrested for Plow-Jacking 2 snow plows Westchester, NY

    This is the first i've heard of plow-jacking..

    "
    Town police and village officials say the plow-jacking unfolded like this:
    McKenzie was staying at La Quinta Inn at 540 Saw Mill River Road, where a plow was clearing the parking lot about 1:30 p.m.
    When the driver got out to speak with an employee, McKenzie got in and drove off.
    The 46-year-old plow operator tried to stop her, police said, but was dragged a short distance and knocked down, hurting his right hip."


    "She also faces a misdemeanor drug charge after police say they recovered a crack pipe."
    http://www.lohud.com/article/2008901070342

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573
    Quote Originally Posted by MeoW333 View Post
    This is the first i've heard of plow-jacking..

    "
    Town police and village officials say the plow-jacking unfolded like this:
    McKenzie was staying at La Quinta Inn at 540 Saw Mill River Road, where a plow was clearing the parking lot about 1:30 p.m.
    When the driver got out to speak with an employee, McKenzie got in and drove off.
    The 46-year-old plow operator tried to stop her, police said, but was dragged a short distance and knocked down, hurting his right hip."


    "She also faces a misdemeanor drug charge after police say they recovered a crack pipe."
    http://www.lohud.com/article/2008901070342
    Two snowplows? She hadn't even hocked the first one yet!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    309
    She had nobody snowed.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    19,976
    Quote Originally Posted by leophoenix View Post
    She had nobody snowed.
    Hahahaha. I guffawed loudly. Thanks for the early morning laugh. Great way to start the day.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

    Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT
    84098






  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573
    Quote Originally Posted by leophoenix View Post
    She had nobody snowed.
    Yeah but when she did it she was plowed on meth.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    Yeah but when she did it she was plowed on meth.
    Somebody should have told her the holidays were over! It was way too late for her to be dashing through the snow! That's not what the song meant!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573
    Quote Originally Posted by leophoenix View Post
    Somebody should have told her the holidays were over! It was way too late for her to be dashing through the snow! That's not what the song meant!
    BA DUM BUM Ptch!



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-30-2016, 09:34 AM
  2. Senior was victim of savage Car Jacking
    By Casshew in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 09:31 AM